E46 Fanatics Forum banner

*** Official Hellaflush or Mexiflush ***

77K views 96 replies 61 participants last post by  Rezist09 
#1 · (Edited)
First and foremost, this post was not intended to stereotype certain groups. So please DO NOT bring up the topic. Most of us know when we see a rice and mexiflush car (period), and it's all good, everyone has their own style/taste. :thumbsup:

That said, I'm kinda dign' this Lexus. Got all the Hellaflush decals, but I think it's more Mexiflush. What do you'all think?

See less See more
#3 ·
I was thinking the same, but like I said, not trying to stereotype here. Everyone has their own style. And reason I mentioned Mexiflush, I've seen the "new word" being thrown across all forums. It is becoming as popular as rice.

Anyway, I wanted to see what is considered borderline to Mexiflush. And yes, at one point in time I owned a Mexiflush mini pickup truck with hydro bed with rims sticking out 5-10 inches from fenders. :D

#4 · (Edited)
What is with all of the stickers on that lexus? :eek:

Edit: Wouldn't hellaflush and mexiflush be the same thing, just on different types of cars?

#10 ·
^^^Take that proportionality and apply it to a VW and you'd have fanboi's shooting loads at the computer screan.

EDIT: JJR beat me, I'm referencing the red truck.

#14 ·
+1

some of these people are trying too hard IMO
like... i respect what people do to their car.. their choice... but hella this and stance that... its like a cult for the :ghey:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh look at my poke.... wtf your what?

and ya... VW boys... they are the worst, i don't care what anyone has to say... they pull up to me with a cocky look, and i gotta sit there and say

"kid, you're 18 and you have a $6k car... you couldn't compare your car to my trunk are you outta your goddamn mind?"

hate to sound like that, but wtf :rofl:

#11 ·
I know it's tough to avoid poking fun of rice and mexiflush cars. But on my end, I got nothing but respect for the lowrider community. IMO - lowriders are still a huge part of what modding community is today.

Such as this custom lowrider truck. Before airbags were even born, hydralics, custom paint, shaved door handles, etc..were the trend in the 80s. And as most of us know, the trend still continues, only now, it's being done on Euros and Japanese cars.

#17 ·
:facepalm:

I'm not trying to stereotype, but are you from SoCal, Texas, or Southern Florida? Where theres more chance of idiots using the term mexiflush? Don't take it the wrong way, but please, I'm really trying not to stereotype here.

You getting the point? No matter how many times I say I'm not trying to do this or that, I still said it and many can perceive it the wrong way. So no, you really didn't think much about it in my opinion.

Leave it at hellflush or / thread. I don't care how many retards are calling it mexiflush.

#28 ·
Texas, Cali or Souther Florida, doesn't matter where you live.

Word Mexiflush (yes, I totally agree its st#pid word), but just like the word "rice", it's not any better either. IMO both words can be very offensive if you take it out of context. But most of us accepted "rice" as a form of "mod" (yea I know, ugly mod to some, beautiful to others - to each his own) that said, Mexiflush has nothing to do with ethnicity, rather it's just another word streaming up the forum to describe a car.

Bottom line, the thread is simply to show what is over done (better word to use), vs. a perfect stance, like the pics posted.

#21 ·
I remember when people used to make fun of Hondas, Acuras, Mitsubishis, or whatever, for having stickers all over them. Now those same people have upped the ante 10-fold....the more I look at that Lexus, the worse it looks. The sideskirts are totally mismatched, the rear wheel and suspension geometry look horrific, and I won't rehash the stickers issue.

#23 · (Edited)
yeah, stupid stanced cars, no style whatsoever....

they should take off their spacers, get tires that 'fit', and join the rest of the conservative community...:loco:

i mean, just look at these abominations!

#59 ·
yeah, stupid stanced cars, no style whatsoever....

they should take off their spacers, get tires that 'fit', and join the rest of the conservative community...:loco:

i mean, just look at these abominations!

G]
Wow that WRX looks nice :drool:, that's probably still my fav year for one.

But I have no clue what you're talking about but that looks pretty flush to me, and the tires look like they're barely fitting, maybe rubbing, but I don't see any neg camber/crazy camber for that matter.

#27 ·
Some of those aforementioned cars look great....specifically the P-cars, the WRX, and the blue/gray 4-door E46 . However, I fail to see ANY point what so ever in stretching a 205 tire over a 10" rim. Nor do I see a point in taking a performance oriented car, and putting -6 degrees of camber in the rear.

#31 ·
There is a difference between flush/aggressive which looks awesome, like the below.

and choosing poorly fitted rims and running stupid camber to try and make them fit. That isnt flush its fail.

#64 ·
[and choosing poorly fitted rims and running stupid camber to try and make them fit. That isnt flush its fail.
Thats just the VIP style in Japan. Go to tokyo and most modded cars look like that. Everyone in the Japanese 'upper class' and wanna be 'upper class' do it. Its called VIP and its extremely popular to our brothers to the east. Im not saying it practical, but to each his own. I think it def is a unique look and cool to see someone rocking it and doing their own thing thinking outside the box etc. At the same time, I dont think everyone should be trying to replicate it. Its cool once, and thats about it.

#33 · (Edited)
stance3.... i'm disappointed in your "comparison"

you posted cars that sit low and they have completely flush wheels... i see no 205's poking out of a 12 inch rim with an offset about ET40 more aggressive than safe

i'm talking about the idiots that ruin their fenders because of the wheels/drop they are running :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.