E46 Fanatics Forum banner

330i ZHP Owners Circle (Check In Please)

300K views 1K replies 580 participants last post by  Knight 
#1 ·
so i figured while we don't have one why not start such a threat ... as the title states, "330i ZHP Owners Circle (Check In Please)".

list the year, color, milegae, and mods done to it as well as where you're from ... i'll be the first to post MINE mwahaha.

Imola Red
Bone Stock

Bmore, MD

#899 ·
Performance package (ZHP)

The performance package was an inclusive option given to E46 sedans from 2003 to 2005, coupes and convertibles from 2004–2006.[20] It included various aesthetic changes over the regular 3 series, as well as functional and mechanical enhancements. It had M badges on each of its Style 135 wheels, with additional M badging on the multi-function steering wheel and atop the 6-speed short throw weighted shifter. In addition to the standard color options, the ZHP was available in the "Motorsport-only" color Imola Red. It received the "M-Tech II" bodykit standard, 18-inch staggered Style 135 wheels, high gloss anthracite window trim, and the coupe received clear turn signals (headlights, side-markers, and tail-lights) instead of the amber turn signals found on the standard 330Ci.[20] The interior had also been modified with half cloth-half alcantara sports seats (optional upgrade to leather), an alcantara-wrapped sports steering wheel (switched to perforated leather in mid-2005), a shorter M-badged shift knob, anthracite colored cloth headliner, and aluminum "cubed" faux-carbon fiber interior trim (available in silver or black). The instrument gauge cluster was also modified with red needles and polished metal trim rings.[21]

In the performance department, the ZHP was equipped with the more aggressive DME tune to increase power from 225 hp (168 kW) to 235 hp (175 kW).[20] The engine redline raised from 6,500 rpm to 6,800 rpm to take advantage of the new power band and higher power output at higher RPMs.[21] As a result of the higher redline, the nut that fastens the oil pump's sprocket came with threadlocker pre-applied from the factory to keep the nut from falling off.[22] The car also received a shorter final drive ratio which allows for faster acceleration; 3.07 vs. 2.93 for manuals and 3.64 vs. 3.38 for the automatic.[21] Car and Driver magazine track-tested the car, which returned a 0-60 mph time of 5.6 seconds and passed through the 1/4 mile in 14.3 seconds.[21] In 2003 the ZHP was the only non-M 3-series to feature a 6-speed manual transmission (the Steptronic automatic transmission was not available the first model year (2003), but it was offered from 2004–2006).

Suspension was modified over the standard suspension with firmer springs and dampers, larger anti-roll bars, stronger front control arm ball joints, a lower ride height, and slightly more negative camber.[21] The Style 135M wheels also came equipped with the much stickier compound, Michelin Pilot Sport tires, in a staggered configuration with 225/40-18 tires in the front and 255/35-18 tires in the back.[21]

#5 ·
in

Sapphire Black Metallic

CDV removed
DIY clutch stop
OEM M3 strut bar

#7 · (Edited)
Present!

Imola Red
Natural Brown leather
Clears all around
Llumar 38% tint
Leather steering wheel

Cowtown

btw - if your E46Fanatics garage isn't up to date, get busy!

#10 ·
this post deserves a: :excited:

#17 · (Edited)
2003 330i Imola Red ZHP
Clears all around
Headers waiting to go on
Bereyn Mesh staggered
ST coilovers
H&R Sways
Matte black grills
CAI waiting to go on
SS Brake lines
Painted side moldings
6spd (not a mod though
Club Sport Splitters
Software and Cams are in the making this week as soon as it gets out of the body shop:4ngie:

Ft. Worth Texas

#18 ·
2004 Zhp coupe (silver grey with natural brown leather:thumbsup:)
Bought it less than a year ago with 22k miles, now I'm at 31k miles.
Steptronic-couldn't locate a pristine 6 spd in silver grey FTL:banghead:

I still have fun though with the step when the DSC is turned off:str8pimpi

Mods:
-oem e46 M3 mirrors
-painted front reflectors
-debadged
-20% tint

#20 ·
05 Jet Black Coupe 6speed:thumbsup:
38k miles mods are;
acs roof lip,
cf front splitters,
black kidney grill,
predator chromium

potomac,md:rofl:

#22 ·
04 330i ZHP
black/leather/black cube
70000km aprox 43.5Kmi

#26 ·
Silver Gray Metallic
Silver Cube, Alcantara/Cloth, Navi

Mods:
Depo Clear Corners
Smoked Sidemarkers
Eagle Eyes LED Tails
LED Turn Signals, Lincense Plate Lights, Reverse Lights, & Sidemarkers
Navi Updated to latest
Gruppe M Intake
Active Exhaust
Active ECU
Matte Black Grill
Projector Fogs w/ match bulbs
Thinline Angel Eyes
Body Color Headlight inserts

and finally
Icelink Plus waiting to go in

But, shes in the shop right now getting body work done (someone switched lanes into me (can't wait to have her back).

#27 ·
2004 Alpine White 330CI ZHP 6spd

27000 mi

the only mod I have is waiting to go on...

* 6000k Apexcone 55w HIDs (fogs soon to follow)

I'm from Watertown, CT.

ps. I have only seen one other BMW enthusiast even close to my age since I got my car 4 months ago. Why are all the old, wrinkly people driving BMWs around here. WTF!?!?!:banghead:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.