E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Exhaust Sound Clips (contributions welcome)

93K views 313 replies 128 participants last post by  zaharias 
#1 ·
i did a few searches and didnt come up with many user posted sound clips....here are some to start out the thread......

2000 323i Remus Testing :
Video : BMW 323 Remus Testing

2003 Stock 330i ZHP :
Video : ZHP-Exhaust

Inside car 330i ZHP :
Video : 330ZHP 0-65 Mph

I would like to hear some real sound clips and not just the ones that are posted on the manufacturers website......i know you guys want to show what your car has......here is your chance to let your exhaust work shine......:thumbsup:

#53 ·
#54 ·
First of all, kudos to the thread starter, e330zhp46 cause this is one of the best threads!

Hey jakewhrtn, did you order both cat-back pipes from Eisenmann? Have you dynoed it or got any gained hp/tq numbers?

About its installation, was it hard due to its 4 pipes or have you experienced any rattles or anything? TIA

Best regards to all, and please keep them coming, Im deciding on which exhaust to get, as well as many other people. Stick it please.

Edu

#55 · (Edited)
thanks for all the clips so far guys, we have a good representation so far.....:thumbsup:

Still Looking For :hi:

IKON
HIGHLINE
AA
TSE3
BORLA
B&B

any of you guys with an IKON i urge you to find a way to get us a sound clip......
-e330zhp46

JM Fangio- thanks hopefully we all keep it alive....

#58 ·
#59 ·
bump for a non-manufacturers IKON clip

#61 ·
bump for anything to due with exhaust

#63 ·
^^^^^^DINAN EXHAUST ON A 2005 330 ZHP^^^^^^^^^^^^and a bump

#66 ·
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: ^^^^^wow

#72 ·
#74 ·
#75 ·
As I said before, this is one the best threads. Thanks e330ZHP46 and all of you who contributed!!

Anyone else with Eisenmann, RE DMS?? Ive narrowed my possibilities to those two, and maybe SuperSprint.

I had never heard of BASTUCK, any feedback on the system? PsynceFiction?

Thank you again, best regards,

Edu

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.