E46 Fanatics Forum banner

See Rice? Post it!

711K views 4K replies 602 participants last post by  Bmw_3er 
#1 · (Edited)
So I thought i'd give this a try. I see rice all around my area and some of it is actually really funny. Post riced out cars you spot in your area!

:tsk:

See less See more
#16 · (Edited)
here is one i took at school...hope this isnt a fanatic...

i love the chrome antenna, and door trim especially, the taillight trim isnt to bad either..:rofl:

Attachments

#33 ·
That person should be shot and buried in a casket with chrome trim and altezza lights

My friend has a album on fb called "rice". He lives in NC I live in GA, ill send him pics every now and then. Here are some ive captured.
Thanks for the...:idea: Im going to start an album on my phone and start taking photos like these

#34 ·
Thanks for the...:idea: Im going to start an album on my phone and start taking photos like these
hell yea! Sometimes the owner looks at me like "who do you think you are taking a pic of my car". Little do they know im thinking, who do you think you are doing that to your car?! im heartless I know. Perfect example, the blue saturn I captured. :eeps:

Bimmer App - Because it's faster than my computer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.