E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2017, 01:45 PM   #301
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakfastBurrito View Post
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/05...t-racial-bias/

Black student with glue gun triggers campus lockdown; school president blasts ‘implicit racial bias’

Sent from my Pixel using E46Fanatics mobile app
Can you imagine the racial backlash if a black student ate a pop tart into the shape of a pistol?
Old 05-15-2017, 01:49 PM   #302
miatard

My Ride: Chicken
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakfastBurrito View Post
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/05...t-racial-bias/

Black student with glue gun triggers campus lockdown; school president blasts ‘implicit racial bias’

he be finna glue all yall muhfukkas artz & craftz
miatard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 01:56 PM   #303
BreakfastBurrito

My Ride: ///GT3 RSR
Do you think the charges will stick?
***129299;

Old 05-15-2017, 03:33 PM   #304
Brucifer325

My Ride: 2007 Ford Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by miatard View Post
he be finna glue all yall muhfukkas artz & craftz
O.G. - Original Glitter.

"Love Us with Money, or We'll Hate you with Hammers!" - Milk & Cheese
BMWCCA# 147961
Brucifer325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:30 AM   #305
Act of God

My Ride: Longboard
Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
UCLA - sigh

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9196
Black UCLA students demand 'safe spaces,' $40 million
Quote:
The UCLA Afrikan Student Union has issued an 8-point ultimatum demanding "safe spaces," a $40 million endowment, and even guaranteed free housing for black students.

The group claims UCLA has done "nothing" for minority students in recent years, citing several instances of racial insensitivity, including a photo of the student body president flashing a gang sign.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:01 AM   #306
Act of God

Send a message via ICQ to Act of God Send a message via AIM to Act of God Send a message via Yahoo to Act of God
http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9204
UCLA paying students to fight 'whiteness,' 'patriarchy'

Hey remember when people said this anti white, anti male thing wasn't real? Me too.
Old 05-19-2017, 08:16 AM   #307
Zell

My Ride: so turbo wow
Remember when the only people who cared contained themselves on Storm Front and Chimpout?

Sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk
Old 05-19-2017, 12:02 PM   #308
Act of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
Remember when the only people who cared contained themselves on Storm Front and Chimpout?
I know right? Clearly the only reason to care about stuff like this (open, publicly supported institutionalized racism) is if you are a nazi supremacist. Yup, that's the only reason anyone could possibly care about an entire race being demonized.

u r dumb
Old 05-24-2017, 09:41 AM   #309
Act of God

Even Steven: It's not that many kids, these are just loud extremist outliers

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/sh...ely-necessary/
POLL: 36 Percent Of America's College Students Say Safe Spaces Are 'Absolutely Necessary'

derp derp
Old 05-25-2017, 10:40 PM   #310
Act of God

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...ssor-resign-f/
Students berate professor who refused to participate in no-whites 'Day of Absence'
Quote:
Biology professor Bret Weinstein was berated by dozens of students outside of his classroom Tuesday morning for refusing to participate in an event in which white people were invited to leave campus for a day. Now he says police have told him to hold his classes off campus due to safety concerns.

Things are "out of control at Evergreen," he said.

"Police told me protesters stopped cars yesterday, demanding information about occupants," Mr. Weinstein told The Washington Times. "They believe I was being sought. It appears that the campus has been under the effective control of protesters since 9:30 a.m. Tuesday. Police are on lockdown, hamstrung by the college administration. Students, staff and faculty are not safe."
wtf is going on
Old 05-26-2017, 09:24 AM   #311
miatard

My Ride: Chicken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...ssor-resign-f/
Students berate professor who refused to participate in no-whites 'Day of Absence'

wtf is going on
Why didn't they just post the ****ing video?

Nevertheless, I don't doubt there's some idiotic bullsh&t going on. Comments about the progressively dumber populace of the schools are interesting too... it's a major trend I've been hearing about for the past 15 years. If raising kids that aren't morons means that we'll have to expat to some Asian country for awhile... so be it.
miatard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 10:29 AM   #312
Act of God

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9231
'Abolition of Whiteness' course offered at Hunter College
Quote:
Hunter College will offer students an "Abolition of Whiteness" course this fall to discuss how "white supremacy and violence" influence individual identity.

The course fulfills one of four graduation requirements in political science, and its instructor has requested that it be added to the list of courses that satisfy a diversity requirement.
They've successfully made an entire race original sin.
Old 05-26-2017, 12:31 PM   #313
Cabrio330

My Ride: 2013 F30 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9231
'Abolition of Whiteness' course offered at Hunter College

They've successfully made an entire race original sin.
They wanted to offer the course online but because the technology behind that capability was largely developed by White People and they are against cultural appropriation, so....
Old 05-26-2017, 04:11 PM   #314
Black///M

My Ride: 2004 M3 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabrio330 View Post
They wanted to offer the course online but because the technology behind that capability was largely developed by White People and they are against cultural appropriation, so....
Thanks Gore...you racist b@stard!
Black///M is online now   Reply With Quote