E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-06-2017, 01:23 PM   #1
MachRc
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 2003 Technik S1 M3
Divorce : Not the show

DIvorce....

I just went through one last year. Toughest thing I did in my life.

I was completely withdrawn for many months and wanted to talk about it and discuss it openly.. for along time.

But I couldnt becasue of the ordeals I had to go through regarding the children and maybe I needed some peronal time.

not too many father's rights groups to go out on picnics with...

I am hoping I am not alone.

Married 7 years 2 kids and now divorced.

"I hated cutting suckers with my razor blade. But everyday it's a struggle to get major paid. Anyway
it's so hard on a Jigga in this city, no pity..And ain't no love for the scrubs that be buying dimes.. If you could walk a mile in my shoes.."
MachRc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 01:27 PM   #2
GasKing
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 1990 Yugo GVC
Didn't know, sorry man. No offense but your ex seemed wife seemed like the type of woman that would drive a guy crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
Old 02-06-2017, 01:37 PM   #3
MorganFreeman

My Ride: bacon
The best remedy for a broken relationship is a new relationship. I'm pretty sure you know your life will be great again when someone new comes along. But until then, do what you need to do to mend or move on. It's not the end of the world and best of luck.
Old 02-06-2017, 01:47 PM   #4
-Ross-
OEM ///Member

My Ride: Jeep JK/Yamaha FZ1
Go make a large impulse purchase. Always cheers me up.

When do you and Espy tie the knot?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using E46Fanatics mobile app
-Ross- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 01:55 PM   #5
Silver_Surfer

My Ride: 2006 Lotus Exige
Sorry to hear this, I went through one myself, only I was lucky enough not to have kids involved. Try not to buy any cars or get right back into another relationship, 60% of the time, it goes bad every time.
Old 02-06-2017, 01:56 PM   #6
MachRc
E46Fanatic

I have started over, selling the house and buying a new one hopefully this year or next. Judge is making me sell the house since the ex doesnt want me to live their with the current girlfriend.

The crappy part is I had to sell the cars so that I can buy her out of the community property assets but now I am told to sell the house even when I showed the judge the appraisal and have the funds to buy her out

ready to pull the trigger on this..maybe drive for a year and sell?

other sad thing is...during the divorce the ex USED department of children services to try to take my children away with false accusations. Had to pony up almost 10k to pay for defense lawyer on top of divorce attorney ON TOP of PAYING for her TWO attorneys..

marry smart young fols and protect your assets.

"I hated cutting suckers with my razor blade. But everyday it's a struggle to get major paid. Anyway
it's so hard on a Jigga in this city, no pity..And ain't no love for the scrubs that be buying dimes.. If you could walk a mile in my shoes.."
Old 02-06-2017, 01:57 PM   #7
Bartacus

My Ride: 2002 320i Sedan
Congrats man! This is not something to get down about. You messed up, chose the wrong woman, and it didn't work out. So learn from it, and try like hell not to repeat the same mistakes with the next woman. That's really all you can do. Like the old saying says, the best way to get over a woman is to get under another one. But not Espy; being under that would be a death sentence. There are easier ways to kill yourself than smothering under cellulite.

But in all seriousness, just make sure the kids are ok. Focus on them, and try hard not to be bitter. Bitterness between parents ALWAYS ends up hurting the kids. So don't do that, and try not to bash on the ex in front of them. Save that for drunk night with the guys, since that's an option again.
Bartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 02:05 PM   #8
MachRc
E46Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Surfer View Post
Sorry to hear this, I went through one myself, only I was lucky enough not to have kids involved. Try not to buy any cars or get right back into another relationship, 60% of the time, it goes bad every time.
I will keep this in mind. I have just started reaching out to old friends whom I had dissapeared on.

Ive seen this on the board many times when members sell their cars due to a divorce. sometimes happening to people that may generally be terrible and think yeah they sure had it coming.

I didnt think it could have ever happen to my perfect life. LOL

I couldnt do anything or speak too much about anything becasue of the looming childrens court case.. was SO hard to get out and enjoy with the thought Id lose my kids forever to lies of sexual abuse to both my kids and physical abuse.

I totally felt like a framed individual doing time in jail.

In 2016, I was accused of molesting not one but both my kids from the kid's mother, had my children taken away from me in mid year and she accused of raping her every other night since 2015 wIth ZERO reports, ZERO facts, ZERO, physical evidence or proof, yet I was considered guilty until trial on December 2016. I had to subpoena all phone records and police records from all phones and addresses and even though I proved the allegations false, I cannot do anything to save face becasue anything she says in court I cant use to get back her its ridiculous..OMG the peril I had to endure !!!

Old 02-06-2017, 02:13 PM   #9
SamDoe1

My Ride: 4cyl of fury
Sorry to hear that man, I can't imagine how hard that would be and hope to never have to go through it myself. Wish you the best in getting back on your feet and out there in the world.
SamDoe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 02:13 PM   #10
MachRc
E46Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
Congrats man! This is not something to get down about. You messed up, chose the wrong woman, and it didn't work out. So learn from it, and try like hell not to repeat the same mistakes with the next woman. That's really all you can do. Like the old saying says, the best way to get over a woman is to get under another one. But not Espy; being under that would be a death sentence. There are easier ways to kill yourself than smothering under cellulite.

But in all seriousness, just make sure the kids are ok. Focus on them, and try hard not to be bitter. Bitterness between parents ALWAYS ends up hurting the kids. So don't do that, and try not to bash on the ex in front of them. Save that for drunk night with the guys, since that's an option again.

therapy sessions twice a month has pointed me in a positive direction. Nothing I can do but spend energy positive or negative on the future and to onward better things.

My poor children. Being used as pawns to hurt me. I have saved all the documents and facts for them but I dont know if I will ever share with them on how evil their mom is.

6 months into the divorce she got knocked up with some guys baby. SO I am in court fighting for my life. Against someone whom says I raped her and did all these terrible things while she is PREGNANT with another man's child!!! omg!!!! OMG!!!!! And no one even godamn flinched!

OMG! 6 months earlier I would have been devastated. OMG Im so happy I am free and not in the clutches of this heartless woman.

Old 02-06-2017, 02:17 PM   #11
M3Inline6
aka...Dark Snow

My Ride: '17 Nardo Grey M4
Sorry to hear Mach. I'm glad you've found a little sunshine again though. Live that life. Get that car! Do what is going to soothe your spirit.
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 02:18 PM   #12
choxor

My Ride: JDM
Damn, man.
Old 02-06-2017, 02:34 PM   #13
Silver_Surfer

My Ride: 2006 Lotus Exige
well....f*ck, that is probably the worst divorce story I have heard. f*ck it, buy the car!
Old 02-06-2017, 02:53 PM   #14
MachRc
E46Fanatic

Im am only able to talk about it becasue I am done with the ordeal. But when on paper you have a person lie and say nasty things in court without any proof or evidence its sickening.

and from talking to people, this happens ALOT.

the first one I took out names and such, but she talks about the rape incident then goes on to say she went to the police and they didnt do anything becasue they had no marks...

OMG such lies! Once she was on the stand for for property testimonial I (pro per) grilled her about the lies and where she met the officer. She said she called from her phone(no records as police station know the numbers called in) no card of officer or name, and at the park WTF!!!!!!!

and the comment about I used to rape her every other night!!! LOL

she as a victim of getting raped every other night, she then got pregnant with some dudes baby months later!!!

man guys, I could literally write a book! This isnt even a tenth of the crazy stuff!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	a.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	649833   Click image for larger version

Name:	b.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	649834  

Old 02-06-2017, 03:01 PM   #15
trizzuth

My Ride: 231k, 16yr old B3AST
Wow just wow. Take tabs now, record everything save all the evidence, could happen to any of us. Lying gold diggers are everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
Old 02-06-2017, 03:12 PM   #16
rohde88

My Ride: S2000
wow, sucks man. Next time I'm in LA, beers on me. You put up with a ton of her crap....
Old 02-06-2017, 03:18 PM   #17
MachRc
E46Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohde88 View Post
wow, sucks man. Next time I'm in LA, beers on me. You put up with a ton of her crap....
thanks, I did. what does a good husband do for the mother of his children?

everything.

The hardest part to deal with is the distance. The kids went to charter school two blocks away from the house, but as soon as the children services took them away from my custody becasue of the false allegations, she moved to a different place three cities away and moved the kids school also and I couldnt do ANYTHING about it. Their permanent kinder through 8th, school totally gone forever.

They also accused me of hot boxing the car with my kids in it. and even after drug testing me(neg) They tried to charge me.

attached was still not proof that the kids were also being manipulated to hate me and its so sad the amount of brainwashing she did to the kids while I was fighting the case. I dont smoke cigs btw and def smoke pot(hadnt in a year luckily when this was going on) but not in front of the children.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	c.png
Views:	177
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	649835  

Last edited by MachRc; 02-06-2017 at 03:21 PM.
Old 02-06-2017, 03:19 PM   #18
SamDoe1

Damn dude...that's mind blowing. I'm sorry you had to deal with something like this. Sounds like you dodged a bullet with her getting knocked up by someone else.

I'm not in LA often but if you're down in SD when I am, I'll buy you a beer or ten.
Old 02-06-2017, 03:34 PM   #19
MachRc
E46Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDoe1 View Post
Damn dude...that's mind blowing. I'm sorry you had to deal with something like this. Sounds like you dodged a bullet with her getting knocked up by someone else.

I'm not in LA often but if you're down in SD when I am, I'll buy you a beer or ten.
I think so too, thanks man. Its been fantastic year so far, no looming trial pending with no terrible circumstances abound.

nothing but up

divorce is over, children court case is pending after dismissal of the horrific allegation charges but I have parenting classes I have to take for "inappropriate boundaries".

They couldnt stick me with anything but this bullshiet
attached

That I go skinny dipping in my own goddam pool...And no not with the kids, but by myself at night!!!

6 months angst and terror and they claw and try to stick anything shiet that could stick
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	d.png
Views:	169
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	649836  

Old 02-06-2017, 03:42 PM   #20
SamDoe1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachRc View Post
I think so too, thanks man. Its been fantastic year so far, no looming trial pending with no terrible circumstances abound.

nothing but up

divorce is over, children court case is pending after dismissal of the horrific allegation charges but I have parenting classes I have to take for "inappropriate boundaries".

They couldnt stick me with anything but this bullshiet
attached

That I go skinny dipping in my own goddam pool...And no not with the kids, but by myself at night!!!

6 months angst and terror and they claw and try to stick anything shiet that could stick
Sorry to hear that dude, the legal bias in cases like this is insanity at its finest. Guilty until proven innocent is blatantly obvious in something like this.

FWIW, I'll be in SD in two weeks. Invitation is still open.