E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-06-2017, 03:42 PM   #21
makecopies

My Ride: Gods Chariot
Damn stay strong man!!!
makecopies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 04:11 PM   #22
TNTBOOM

My Ride: NJ transit
Damn dude.. I got divorced but luckily not kids were involved only a house and a dog (still miss my dog sometimes )

Just be glad is over.
TNTBOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 05:20 PM   #23
MP0WER

My Ride: is fun to drive
You're not even the raping type.

"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." — Frédéric Bastiat
MP0WER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 05:24 PM   #24
MP0WER

My Ride: is fun to drive
serious though, that's some bullshlt. Some women can be so horrible. Seeing some friends go though this i think my plan of attack would be to agree to what ever to get out of the relationship. Then once everything is finalized, initiate the lawsuits to reduce alimony and go after getting child custody. Seems this method would not allow for as much story weaving to be done. But what do i know, i haven't walked in your or their shoes.

Keep in mind that you're going to get hosed and there isn't much you can do about it. It may sound weird at first, but accepting the worst outcome up front may make the process easier to withstand.

"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." — Frédéric Bastiat
MP0WER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 05:27 PM   #25
Jerk_circus

My Ride: gets 70 m/gallon
sorry to hear man. My friend just went through a separation and stayed at my house for a few months. She would say all kinds of nasty and untrue things at him and his family. The entire time (from what I could hear during his phone conversations and the talks he had with me) he never said anything hateful to her - just that the relationship wasn't working. He didn't have any kids yet so it was easier. All I can say is I haven't seen him this happy in the all the years they were together.
Old 02-06-2017, 05:42 PM   #26
MachRc
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 2003 Technik S1 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MP0WER View Post
Keep in mind that you're going to get hosed and there isn't much you can do about it. It may sound weird at first, but accepting the worst outcome up front may make the process easier to withstand.
this is so true

#1 thing that still bothers me is losing the kids over 6 months, couldnt hold them, touch them during monitored visits where the monitor was hands length away. 1 hour visit at DCFS office once a week from having them every other week. No presents no hugs. This killed me. Not being able to hug your child or give them a birthday present. Never forget. I would love to forgive her and move on in the future and work things out for the kids, but that will NEVER happen. as much as I might bite my tongue and work hard to get my kids back quicker, I will never forget. Hopefully I die first becasue I would take a **** on her grave.

money, most if not spent on attorney fees and medical test fees (abel test) or keeping the house afloat while paying child support and spousal support.

Financially I am in ruins but I sure am lucky I have parents to bail me out. I did however to show in good faith that I have grown up.. sold my e46 to my friend nathan G in AZ. I just kept the pink slip in case I want to return the money to him...nice to have good friends who would even do that.

"I hated cutting suckers with my razor blade. But everyday it's a struggle to get major paid. Anyway
it's so hard on a Jigga in this city, no pity..And ain't no love for the scrubs that be buying dimes.. If you could walk a mile in my shoes.."
MachRc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 05:43 PM   #27
VaderDave
Invictus

My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
Sorry to hear it, man. I hope you get back on your feet quickly and are able to move on and enjoy peace and happiness in your life.
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 05:54 PM   #28
MachRc
E46Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerk_circus View Post
sorry to hear man. My friend just went through a separation and stayed at my house for a few months. She would say all kinds of nasty and untrue things at him and his family. The entire time (from what I could hear during his phone conversations and the talks he had with me) he never said anything hateful to her - just that the relationship wasn't working. He didn't have any kids yet so it was easier. All I can say is I haven't seen him this happy in the all the years they were together.
It hurts when facebook friends message you and say things like "look!" :read this" see what sh's saying about you!, OMG thism, OMG that.

I told all my fb friends to stop telling me shiet like this. Either defriend that lying cvnt or defreind me. Then I would here OMG jason her and her mom are saying this and that...

I havent said anything online until today. Especially not on facebook or instagram. But yes! I too am SO happy that I am truly HAPPY!

not being in a toxic relationship and being actually loved and not second guessing bring peace in my mind and heart. I am not miserable anymore or hurt and used like I was. Having been such a pussy in my marriage, I was easily used. Her mom even try to say that I sadistically abused my son.

I am a korean immigrant!!!! I show mad respect to my MOTHER IN LAW. We all do just to keep shiet cool!

You think I would do [attached] in fron tof my mother in law and tell her to mind her own buisness!!!! a white lady at that(not that race matters)!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	e.png
Views:	117
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	649839  

"I hated cutting suckers with my razor blade. But everyday it's a struggle to get major paid. Anyway
it's so hard on a Jigga in this city, no pity..And ain't no love for the scrubs that be buying dimes.. If you could walk a mile in my shoes.."

Last edited by MachRc; 02-06-2017 at 06:00 PM.
Old 02-06-2017, 05:57 PM   #29
MachRc
E46Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
Sorry to hear it, man. I hope you get back on your feet quickly and are able to move on and enjoy peace and happiness in your life.
Thank you VD for your well wishes. I feel so good being able to blurt out everything. It was so tough last year. It took so much of everything to be able to take photos and hang out with the kids starting january 1st this year. Every photo with my children this year has many tears and sweat and hard work behind it. I love that there is no more dark clouds of uncertainties in the air.

I can picture now, my happiness.

Last edited by MachRc; 02-06-2017 at 06:01 PM.
Old 02-06-2017, 06:10 PM   #30
swordsman11868

My Ride: 2003 325i
Sorry to hear Mach. I went thru a divorce late last year but it was really a long time in coming.

In my case, no kids and we argued waaaayyyy too much over stupid shiet. We were able to end it amicably but I'm still not ready for a new relationship and can't picture yet when I will be.

Like you, though, I can see happiness at the end and that's what's important.

Semper fortis!

E46Fanatics inspiration Robolop: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...87566&page=101

2016 Beheadings in Saudi Arabia: 92.
swordsman11868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 06:19 PM   #31
Jerk_circus

My Ride: gets 70 m/gallon
It's really mind boggling to me how some people can just make up lies like that - can't they hear themselves?

If you don't mind me asking, what happened in your relationship that made it not work? And when did you realize it? With my friend, I told him he should break-up with her when they were still dating, but he decided to marry her instead - believing that she would change. Her family told him she would change too.

But she didn't change and things just weren't what he was hoping for.
Old 02-06-2017, 06:39 PM   #32
MorganFreeman

My Ride: bacon
On the bright side, you can now openly fcuk as many bishes as you want.
Old 02-06-2017, 07:21 PM   #33
MachRc
E46Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerk_circus View Post
It's really mind boggling to me how some people can just make up lies like that - can't they hear themselves?

If you don't mind me asking, what happened in your relationship that made it not work? And when did you realize it? With my friend, I told him he should break-up with her when they were still dating, but he decided to marry her instead - believing that she would change. Her family told him she would change too.

But she didn't change and things just weren't what he was hoping for.

I caught her texting and writing love letters to her high school ex bf that used to sell meth

he felt so bad about using her that he wanted to be ice to her or some shiet.

that was 2014, 2015 I tried, forgave her but really didnt.

then she sent me this BS letter nov 2015 :

attached

once I recieved this, I said hell no Im not going to live like this.

Then I took a stand on my son's ADHD medication. I dont know if youre familiar but the ex is not into western medicine she doesnt believe in vaccinations and such.

I started medicating him , she stole his medication, I stole it back from her car, then she took off with the kids and filed a week later.. then the rape accusations came jan 2016, she moved back til may(while still divorce was going on) it helped me she moved back in becasue it showed that she was full of bullshiet.

I kicked her out end of may as she was suppose to help me pay bills from what I gave her in support...but she was just choosing to go whenever and stay whenever.

I said **** that im tired of being miserable.

I got a girlfriend in july. posted a photo of my gf and my daughter on instagram. the next saturday, child services came. then accusations came.

in 2016 I ws accused of rape and molesting not one but both my kids. all in one year.

come around october 2016 I find out she is pregnant with that ex's kid..finished decmeber 2016

Im happily in a relationship since july. She stuck it out with me after my kids got taken away. SHe spent every night over my place to be here for me and help me cope.

now Im just totally happy that dark past ad cloud is not over me anymore.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	f.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	649840  

Old 02-06-2017, 07:22 PM   #34
MachRc
E46Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganFreeman View Post
On the bright side, you can now openly fcuk as many bishes as you want.
like the colors of the rainbow...I started like 2 fives, then a 7 then a 7.5 then a few 4s and then back at 7s and now I think Im good at like a 8.5

Old 02-06-2017, 07:32 PM   #35
MachRc
E46Fanatic

heres the letter her mom (who accused me of somehow hitting my kid in the dik with a hangar) wrote me to apologize for her cvnt daughter..and now she is lying and talking smack becasue "no matter what Jason" I will always defend my daughter..bullshiet talk..I took this to court too, all facts against their lies..

one minute, its im sorry your wife/my daughter is trash

the next, you hit my grandsons dik
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	g.png
Views:	106
Size:	167.0 KB
ID:	649841  

Old 02-06-2017, 09:00 PM   #36
Brucifer325

My Ride: 2007 Ford Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachRc View Post
I have started over, selling the house and buying a new one hopefully this year or next. Judge is making me sell the house since the ex doesnt want me to live their with the current girlfriend.
I hope you and Espy have a happy life together.

"Love Us with Money, or We'll Hate you with Hammers!" - Milk & Cheese
BMWCCA# 147961
Brucifer325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 09:03 PM   #37
angela7807

My Ride: 2004 325CI
goooooodddddddddd dammmnnnnnnnn bro. glad you came through it on the other end. enjoy the rest of your life. youre stronger because of all this.
angela7807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 09:11 PM   #38
BoogetyBoogety

My Ride: 2010 SL550
I don't know why I read all this, but dude, I've been there (no kids, ever, but two horrible human beings that somehow shared my life for a bit), and after getting rid of those first two miserable excuses for women, I've now been married for nigh on thirty years to the best woman on the planet (I forgave her long ago for fixing me up with #2, and she forgave me for fixing her up with her #1). My attorney, a stalwart friend of almost 40 years, said with #2: "it's cheaper to shoot them. Just go home and put a bullet right between her eyes. You're a pillar of the community, you have a great reputation, and you have some money. You won't serve a night in jail." Of course I wouldn't have, and of course he didn't truly mean it (I think), but some heartless wenches do bring out that fantasy, and it sounds like you had a prize winner yourself.

Sometimes, more often than not, it's all about control. A friend found himself in a custody dispute with his nightmare, so one day he bluffed and told her, "you know what, you win. Take "Katie," I don't ever want to see her again. All for you." Hung up the phone. Next day, her attorney came back with a very generous visiting and custody agreement, which he also turned down. By the end of the week, the hussy caved and granted him full custody plus a fantastic split of property rights (this in Texas, a community property state where everything should be split down the exact middle unless another agreement is agreed to). They only control you if you let yourself be controlled.

Good luck and congratulations, you made it to the upside. Now just vett them better going forward...
BoogetyBoogety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 09:25 PM   #39
VaderDave
Invictus

My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogetyBoogety View Post
I don't know why I read all this, but dude, I've been there (no kids, ever, but two horrible human beings that somehow shared my life for a bit), and after getting rid of those first two miserable excuses for women, I've now been married for nigh on thirty years to the best woman on the planet (I forgave her long ago for fixing me up with #2, and she forgave me for fixing her up with her #1). My attorney, a stalwart friend of almost 40 years, said with #2: "it's cheaper to shoot them. Just go home and put a bullet right between her eyes. You're a pillar of the community, you have a great reputation, and you have some money. You won't serve a night in jail." Of course I wouldn't have, and of course he didn't truly mean it (I think), but some heartless wenches do bring out that fantasy, and it sounds like you had a prize winner yourself.

Sometimes, more often than not, it's all about control. A friend found himself in a custody dispute with his nightmare, so one day he bluffed and told her, "you know what, you win. Take "Katie," I don't ever want to see her again. All for you." Hung up the phone. Next day, her attorney came back with a very generous visiting and custody agreement, which he also turned down. By the end of the week, the hussy caved and granted him full custody plus a fantastic split of property rights (this in Texas, a community property state where everything should be split down the exact middle unless another agreement is agreed to). They only control you if you let yourself be controlled.

Good luck and congratulations, you made it to the upside. Now just vett them better going forward...
So you've been married three times? Dang.
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 09:33 PM   #40
bimmerfan08

My Ride: F
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
So you've been married three times? Dang.
Lots of people out there married multiple times. I'm always surprised.