E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-07-2017, 01:56 PM   #61
GRIFFIN
NWS

My Ride: fast
sorry to hear.

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 02:30 PM   #62
farmdog

My Ride: Food Truck
Not my proudest fap
Old 02-07-2017, 02:42 PM   #63
MachRc
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 2003 Technik S1 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
sorry to hear.
sh!t happens

"I hated cutting suckers with my razor blade. But everyday it's a struggle to get major paid. Anyway
it's so hard on a Jigga in this city, no pity..And ain't no love for the scrubs that be buying dimes.. If you could walk a mile in my shoes.."
MachRc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 02:49 PM   #64
GRIFFIN
NWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachRc View Post
sh!t happens
true. as long as the kids are happy and healthy; you are good.
Time for some new trim.

*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
Quote:
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
Old 02-07-2017, 02:58 PM   #65
5ynd1cat3

My Ride: pisses off liberals
Sorry to hear about ALL of the nightmares posted so far. Such a sh!tty thing to go through. Thankfully I've never had the displeasure. 15 years in and we're chugging right along.

Mach, srs question. Didn't you do time for something in the not too distant past? Not prying, just curious if that had anything to do with some of your experiences, as in I wonder if the courts might have weighed that in how you were perceived? Obviously don't answer if you don't want to, this isn't the "pry into Mach's divorce" thread but I thought you had posted that in another thread a while back.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app
Old 02-07-2017, 03:52 PM   #66
MachRc
E46Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ynd1cat3 View Post
Sorry to hear about ALL of the nightmares posted so far. Such a sh!tty thing to go through. Thankfully I've never had the displeasure. 15 years in and we're chugging right along.

Mach, srs question. Didn't you do time for something in the not too distant past? Not prying, just curious if that had anything to do with some of your experiences, as in I wonder if the courts might have weighed that in how you were perceived? Obviously don't answer if you don't want to, this isn't the "pry into Mach's divorce" thread but I thought you had posted that in another thread a while back.

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app

they pulled up all the records from the past via livescan and DOJ and fbi records.

It was when I was a minor.

It didnt hurt or help. Feel free to ask its okay.

I walked in court presumably guilty is how I felt. The looks and stares of people that have NO clue. On paper I was percieved as a rapist and child molestor when i first went to court.

My attorney took the case because:

Im asian. His first AZN sexual abuse case in his 10 year career.

number two. In all his cases, never had he seen a parent with no history of child abuse or violence, sexually abuse their own son AND daughter. Its either one or thee other is what he said never has he heard of a molestor molesting both sexes.

The abel test cleared me of any sexual tendencies towards children(cash only test)

and my court ordered psychiatric evaluation showed :

attached

so the past records did not hurt or help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	a.png
Views:	113
Size:	175.3 KB
ID:	649894  

"I hated cutting suckers with my razor blade. But everyday it's a struggle to get major paid. Anyway
it's so hard on a Jigga in this city, no pity..And ain't no love for the scrubs that be buying dimes.. If you could walk a mile in my shoes.."
Old 02-07-2017, 04:06 PM   #67
ryanwhite74115

My Ride: 2013 Infiniti G37S
So not to even begin to remotely compare, but I am getting divorced myself. Two beautiful daughters and 12 years down the tube. The ex fortunately isn't trying to ram-rod me. She wants me to be happy. We just grew apart. Got married at 20. I am really sorry Mach that you are going through this. If you need to talk I am here...I'm going through SIMILAR emotions and actions. **** man I'm 31 making over 100k and I've got to move back in with my parents for 6-12 months so I can land on my feet again. It ****ing sucks.
Old 02-07-2017, 04:22 PM   #68
VaderDave
Invictus

My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
This thread makes me sad. Best of luck to all of you guys.
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 04:25 PM   #69
mistrzmiasta

My Ride: GLK350,ML63, Duc1098
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanwhite74115 View Post
So not to even begin to remotely compare, but I am getting divorced myself. Two beautiful daughters and 12 years down the tube. The ex fortunately isn't trying to ram-rod me. She wants me to be happy. We just grew apart. Got married at 20. I am really sorry Mach that you are going through this. If you need to talk I am here...I'm going through SIMILAR emotions and actions. **** man I'm 31 making over 100k and I've got to move back in with my parents for 6-12 months so I can land on my feet again. It ****ing sucks.
fvcking sucks. i'm in the process of finding an apartment myself but was considering moving in with the folks for a bit to sort some **** out. thankfully my younger brother wants to move out badly so i can pick up a place with him. we didn't have kids and my situation is not as bad as mach's (hope i didn't sound like a dick) but what divorce is easy. my saving grace is that i have some amazing friends that i treat as family at this point and they do the same with me. i am literally on an emotional rollercoaster as we were together for 16 years (not counting some small breaks) . i know in the long run it's the right thing and i am going to be better off but regardless it's very tough. as you said if any of you guys wanna PM me to BS don't hesitate. we can bicker on here back and forth but i saw a few of these situations where either something like this or an illness brings out the best in us. ugh
mistrzmiasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 04:49 PM   #70
Black///M

My Ride: 2004 M3 Coupe
Just a suggestion...a vacation trip to Aruba...I heard the snorkeling is fantastic!
Black///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 05:03 PM   #71
ryanwhite74115

My Ride: 2013 Infiniti G37S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black///M View Post
Just a suggestion...a vacation trip to Aruba...I heard the snorkeling is fantastic!
I'm going to Leman's 24h in June and Rome in October. parents are paying for it all...pity and all.
Old 02-07-2017, 05:12 PM   #72
MachRc
E46Fanatic

lol I am also going to have to move back in with my folks for about 6 months to a year! She wont let me keep the house even though she would lose 10k.

amazing. Luckily the money mom and dad has plus the money from selling my cars, plus half of the equity should land me another home easily. The problem is the late payments and stuff I have as this divorce has ****ed up my credit trying to keep the house afloat while paying more than half my income to the ex.

I have sent 3 of my realtor picks within 10 mile radius of the home
she also sent her three picks, this was december..its taking very long.

Old 02-07-2017, 05:20 PM   #73
GRIFFIN
NWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachRc View Post
lol I am also going to have to move back in with my folks for about 6 months to a year! She wont let me keep the house even though she would lose 10k.

amazing. Luckily the money mom and dad has plus the money from selling my cars, plus half of the equity should land me another home easily. The problem is the late payments and stuff I have as this divorce has ****ed up my credit trying to keep the house afloat while paying more than half my income to the ex.

I have sent 3 of my realtor picks within 10 mile radius of the home
she also sent her three picks, this was december..its taking very long.
if you need a loan let me know.

*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
Quote:
Old 02-07-2017, 05:33 PM   #74
MachRc
E46Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
if you need a loan let me know.
I will, Ill be looking for a home within a year or so. Hopefully I can sell high now and it will be a good time to buy next year around this time.

Old 02-07-2017, 06:02 PM   #75
bimmerfan08

My Ride: F
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post
Your current wife sounds like a real catch. How does she feel about your other first wife, who allegedly died at the age of 27 from cancer? Remember when you told us about her, back in 2012?
How did you recall this?

Quote:
This thread makes me sad. Best of luck to all of you guys.
The US legal system isn't exactly the kindest to noncustodial parents which just so happens to be fathers in the majority of cases. Almost been there and almost done that but after watching my parents divorce and watching my stepfather be put through the ringer, I did everything I could to avoid court at all costs when my ex and I split a few years back.
Old 02-07-2017, 06:51 PM   #76
VaderDave
Invictus

My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08 View Post
How did you recall this?
I dunno. I guess I thought it sounded like BS when he wrote the first one (so I remembered it), and so when he wrote this I thought "Hm. Those two stories don't match up at all."
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 07:48 PM   #77
Mike Larry

My Ride: 575 nello
You guys kinda make me glad I'm forever alone. Sorry yall
Old 02-07-2017, 08:25 PM   #78
BoogetyBoogety

My Ride: 2010 SL550
Quote:
Your current wife sounds like a real catch. How does she feel about your other first wife, who allegedly died at the age of 27 from cancer? Remember when you told us about her, back in 2012?
Nice of you to remember, although I was talking about my nightmare divorces, not the loss of my wife in 1977. It goes with my normal narrative with people I'm not close to, as I don't usually share everything embarrassing or painful in my life to avoid endless, pointless conversations about it. I forget just how much real information I've shared with you guys in OT over the years, as opposed to the normal truncated bio (which is awful enough as it is) I normally provide to casual acquaintances... We all have some skeletons that should never see the light of day, but here in the relative anonymity of OT, sometimes I show you all a bone or two.

For the record, here is my no-BS no spin bio (you all deserve the awful, unvarnished truth):

1: J, right out of high school, divorced after ~18 months, an embarrassment all around, off in the ozone
2: E, married 4 years, died in '77, someone I considered my first real relationship
3: J, friend of MB, crazy as hell, still around the area but who knows where (which is best for all)
4: MB, still tolerates the old man, and the best thing that ever happened to me

MB is my 4th, I am her 3rd... Not something either one of us goes shouting from the rooftops...
BoogetyBoogety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 11:00 PM   #79
Ynot

My Ride: 997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Larry View Post
You guys kinda make me glad I'm forever alone. Sorry yall
It's not that bad, you have a 50/50 chance of landing a keeper. I've dated my wife 9 years before we got married, there is a reason for that. I wanted to make sure that she is the right one. We are married for 14 years, 3 kids so a total of 23 years together. We still fock 3-4 times a week. The key is to live together for a few years, that is when you know you can live with that person for life. Also make sure to have date nights once you start having kids. Kids are stressful and not having time for yourself to talk and have sex will ruin you and your marriage.
Old 02-07-2017, 11:07 PM   #80
MP0WER

My Ride: is fun to drive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
It's not that bad, you have a 50/50 chance of landing a keeper. I've dated my wife 9 years before we got married, there is a reason for that. I wanted to make sure that she is the right one. We are married for 14 years, 3 kids so a total of 23 years together. We still fock 3-4 times a week. The key is to live together for a few years, that is when you know you can live with that person for life. Also make sure to have date nights once you start having kids. Kids are stressful and not having time for yourself to talk and have sex will ruin you and your marriage.
Don't forget money. Money and kids are typically the straws that break the camels back. Reasons for divorce are all over the place from incompatibility to unrealized expectations. But money and kids create a strain so strong that it looks like the cause.

"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." — Frédéric Bastiat
MP0WER is offline   Reply With Quote