E46 Fanatics Forum banner

NEW!!!! Daily Specials at Detailed Image

575K views 3K replies 59 participants last post by  Greg@DetailedImage.com 
#1 ·
Auto detailing enthusiasts, Detailed Image is excited to introduce you to a brand new feature that is on our site, the Daily Special. The Daily Special is a way for you to save big on high quality detailing products. Our system is set up to automatically pull a product each day, reduce the price and put it on sale for 24 hours ONLY! To view the daily special and how much time is left, simply visit our homepage at www.DetailedImage.com. You have the option (for registered users) to get a daily email notification as to which item is on sale by clicking on "My Account" and selecting "Yes" to the drop down of Daily Specials. On average the discounts amount to roughly 30% off or more! Visit our Daily Special page to read more information about our new system.

Today's Daily special (June 3rd, 2008 ONLY) is Chemical Guys Jet Seal 109.

Regular Price for 16oz is $39.99. Today's price $26.33!
Regular Price for 128oz is $279.99. Today's price is $200.20!

I hope you are able to take advantage of these deals. Let me know if you have any questions.

Greg @ Detailed Image

See less See more
#127 ·
Wow, good price on the SIP. I would grab some if I didn't have enough.........I have a couple bottles laying around...........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.