E46 Fanatics Forum banner
2M views 18K replies 115 participants last post by  sly1types 
#1 ·
Hello folks! I'm just looking for all the "e46ers" in Kansas.... I feel so left out :bawling:. I cant find anyone else that does these cars around Johnson County! Met a really cool guy awile back and will be meeting him next weekend you can find his thread here: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...664&highlight= . Other than him the only other person I know Has a 325xi with cheap ass wheels and hes a total douche! HE EVEN KEYED MY CAR AND IS TELLING EVERYONE I COPIED HIS "CAR IDEAS" AND MODDED MY CAR WITH HIS IDEAS BEFORE HE DID! :ben: :censor:. So anyway calling all Kansas E46 Fanatics!

#4 ·
If you want to meet more people with e46's and all other bmw's join the club. www.kcbmwcca.com. We do all kinds of meets and meet at least twice a month. There are alot of us, you just have to know the right places to look.

#6 ·
You need to update your sig sir, you don't have an E90 330i.

#8 ·
im here now

hey, i live in shawnee, ks and i just got my car...only a few mods and wud like to meet someone who knows a lot about modding to help me get started....

#15 ·
I'm always down but there ain't a damn thing to do in Kansas.

#16 ·
I think I know a company that would be interested in going.... What more do you need for a meet than a parking lot and some roads. When you say there ain't a damn thing to do in Kansas you have to realize there isn't much to do in the Midwest Brad. Well I would like to know if more people are interested and I can try to plan something.

#22 ·
A drive through Missouri will just end with us all having cracked subframes, you can contest to that Kevin. Just playing, but for real though. If someone puts something together I'm down for enjoying some nice weather.

#28 ·
The local KC club puts on an event at Saddlers every year and always has a great time. This wouldn't be a bad idea for a meet. Meet, go garts, and then move on to something else.

The highway near Lawrence you speak of is highway 4 I believe. We take this route on bike sometimes. It's a very twisty road but has varrying road conditions.

#27 ·
DATE- April 24th, 2010

LOCATION- ALBERT OAKLAND PARK...SHELTERS 2 & 3!!!!!! CHANGED (1900 Blue Ridge Road Columbia, MO 65202)

TIME- Noon till whenever

BBQ/CRUISE. Please bring food/drink or donations

An estimated 200+ cars are showing up for the event. The parking lot holds 300+

This is the actual forum hosting the meet: http://www.midwestce.net/showthread.php?t=5492

If you guys have any questions let me know. Also please join the MidWest Car Enthusiast Forum if you haven't already.

I'm going as long as the weather is nice. :)

#29 ·
This sounds like fun but Columbia is to far from me.

#37 ·
I really wish I could go, but I am supposed to go out to Ft. Riley and do some firing of the artilary guns or some BS. We need to meet up soon, you guns need to help me pick out what I am going to do to my car. With the discounts I should be able to get some nice shi*... Also do either of you two know anythnig about transmission swaps? I have read the diy and it doesnt seem to complicated, a lot of work, but other than that...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.