E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Old BMW Models

766K views 1K replies 235 participants last post by  BoostedBeaver 
#1 · (Edited)
Ze Old Skools Thread

Just wanted to create a thread for old skools only

Thread is open for all brands

Post all the pics u have or can find

I'll start with some Opels (vauxhall in england % Holden in Australia)

Pics:

See less See more
#567 ·
OMG all those clean E classes on page 28...soooo mouth watering....U know i found an 89 300E for sale in decent shape for $750 bux the other day.....

This board is officially over and done with, except for this thread! mahadeva, keep them pics coming......:drool:

#568 ·
did u buy it?? sounds too cheap... like free candy :)

one of my friends owns a 300D... he just had it repainted in all black... with tinted rearlights.. its so old skool....

whatever car the japanese gets their hands on they do magic... i like their way of styling..

#580 · (Edited)
updates on my car?

well, alot has been going on for the past month....might as well tell the story wit pics.

changed rear tranny subframe. this was a horrible pain in the ass, had to benchpress the subframe with the rack and sway bar still attached up into the car. the old subframe got bent when i got ran off the road. while i was at it, drained the new steering rack and put fittings in it. :

the bent subframe is on top and the good one on bottom...look at the bracket where the lower arm would bolt up to...It was pushed in more than half an inch.

once the new subframe went on, all the hours i put into it were well worth it...suspension is straight again...changed the tie rod ends while i was at it..

looks like i need a new header too....LOL this is what u get for daily driven show car height:

My tranny should be done this week... YS1, 4.4, ITR LSD, Bought new fenders, broke out the japanese flat moldings that ive been storing. Once the tranny is in, i'll drive it for a week and break it in, then ship her off to the paint shop.

this is the icing on the cake:

look familiar? my first DA 7 years ago:

thats it for updates....This is my only car now, so i've been trying really hard to get her running right again..She hasnt seen the road in months! Been driving the extra cars we have here at home....its either our Mazda 5 or our ST-I, hehehehe...If i get the tranny in it this saturday, i'll wash it up and take some snaps...The suspension needs to be slammed again cuz i raised it up a while back, while it was out of commision to make it easier for me to get the jack under.

the last couple pics are niiiice.....240z, MR2, Cressida...people here dont know sh1t about that...

throw ur latest teggy pics in here, Ray :) since the rest of the forum will just hate on you ;)
there you go foo, let em hate....hahahaha..

might as well throw this pic in here....this is an integra down here in socal, running 16x8 0 offset, i cant stand the cf lip,hood,or choice of wheels, but i do love the way the wheels fit! lots of camber and fender rolling...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.