E46 Fanatics Forum banner

So I took my car to the dealership...

834 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  richbmw323 
#1 ·
I took my car to the dealership because the seals around the rear windows were dry rotted and some water was seeping in. I was pretty upset over this, but it's covered under the warranty. cool, even better is that I got a Z4 as a loaner. That car rocks. I went driving around for about three hours and I finally decided that my next car is gonna have that SMG transmission. :thumbup:

#4 ·
I was surprised, when the maintenance guy walks in and tells me that my loaner is outside and he wants to teach me a little about the SMG, I walk outside with him and there's an M3 and the Z4, for a second I thought I was going to heaven, but the '03 Z4 has been nothing but fun. I think they're gonna have a tough time getting a hold of me.

#5 ·
bhawkdrvr said:
I was surprised, when the maintenance guy walks in and tells me that my loaner is outside and he wants to teach me a little about the SMG, I walk outside with him and there's an M3 and the Z4, for a second I thought I was going to heaven, but the '03 Z4 has been nothing but fun. I think they're gonna have a tough time getting a hold of me.

Nice - I am jealous - All that I ever get is a 2000k 323 auto

#6 ·
bhawkdrvr said:
I took my car to the dealership because the seals around the rear windows were dry rotted and some water was seeping in. I was pretty upset over this, but it's covered under the warranty. cool, even better is that I got a Z4 as a loaner. That car rocks. I went driving around for about three hours and I finally decided that my next car is gonna have that SMG transmission. :thumbup:
Nice all I get is a GEO metro, unless I make an appointment 4 months in advance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.