E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Since everyone was asking. the new ride

Tags
boring
94K views 583 replies 172 participants last post by  98bimmer 
#1 · (Edited)
heres a couple pictures of my new ride. B6 A4. Got a great deal and my dad helped me out. Im actually liking it. cant drive it around because i dont have insurance yet. its nice though. heated seats, bluetooth, hid's, 5speed, quattro. pretty much everything except navi. i ill probably end up keeping it and modding it. Just excited to get out of payments! now i can focus on school and baseball.

couple quick camera phone pics!

ill get some good pictures when i get everything going on it!

See less See more
#384 ·
got some work done today. finally took out the abs lines. also grinded off the bracket that held the abs module in there. going to pick up my double flare tool right now so i can get all the abs lines situated. also grinded off the screws that held the brackets, gonna continue to smooth em out then sand down the engine bay to get ready for paint!

#388 ·
first shots of the new wheels that finally arrived to my house. should be some goooood updates this week! ill probably get new tires for the fronts and throw the front tires on the rear wheels. dont see too many aggressive widebodies runnin around. gotta pull em apart and send em off to the powdercoater as well!

#400 ·
thanks dude. 255/25/20 front and 285/25/20 rear :eek: i want to throw the front tires on the rear and buy some 215/30/20 for the front but im scared of the stretch with a 25 profile. well see.

:)

went with a different approach for the fenders. made everything 200002543792652 times easier. so im going to grind the other side off and do it like this one.

#405 ·
UPDATE!

drove my buddies audi today and decided i needed to get mine runnin!

sanded down the passenger side flare (FML: worst part of bodywork is sanding!) still needs filler

then i started to make a mold for the front fender

grinded off the old drivers side **** and threw on the flare.

hopefully some updates in the morning! this week im hoping to have the rear fenders basically done. the mold for both of the front fenders done and tacked on. and the rear bumper flare molded :D

im gonna make a new thread soon so it gets rid of all the clutter

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.