E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-15-2013, 03:22 PM   #281
limpiabota809
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,181
My Ride: 330 XI
^ if you don't mind trading your WR's you can bundle them up for a TE because Harry Douglas, brian hartline and a couple others would be a good pick up that might be on waivers depending how deep your league is
__________________
Instagram - @Limpiabota_e46
limpiabota809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 11:56 AM   #282
Mike Larry
Registered User
 
Mike Larry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 131
My Ride: 575 nello
in a straight up trade (for another league im in), what do you guys think of rivers for reggie bush?
__________________
Mike Larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:05 PM   #283
limpiabota809
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,181
My Ride: 330 XI
For another league of mine:

What do you guys think about me giving up mjd, boldin, hartline for forte and Steve smith?

On my team I will still have Justin blackmon, Torrey smith, Brandon Marshall, Jamal Charles, Harry Douglas, Peyton manning, martellus Bennett, demarco Murray, Vincent brown
__________________
Instagram - @Limpiabota_e46

Last edited by limpiabota809; 10-17-2013 at 01:14 PM.
limpiabota809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:16 PM   #284
Chris3Duke
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Posts: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by limpiabota809 View Post
What do you guys think about me giving up mjd, boldin, hartline for forte and Steve smith?

On my team I will still have Justin blackmon, Torrey smith, Brandon Marshall, Jamal Charles, Harry Douglas, Peyton manning, martellus Bennett, demarco Murray
If you have a good record, I'd make that trade in a heartbeat. Murray could be out a while, and Forte gives you another legit RB. You've still got Blackmon and Marshall as your two WRs, and can choose your flex.
Chris3Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:16 PM   #285
zuckuss00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 911
My Ride: K24Z7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Larry View Post
in a straight up trade (for another league im in), what do you guys think of rivers for reggie bush?
Who is your QB and other RBs?
__________________

UUC Motorwerks | Vörsteiner | JLeviSW | VMR | DTM-Spec | Euro Dyne | ModBargains | EAS
zuckuss00 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:18 PM   #286
Mike Larry
Registered User
 
Mike Larry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 131
My Ride: 575 nello
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuckuss00 View Post
Who is your QB and other RBs?
i have peyton manning, which is why i'm trying to get rid of rivers (3rd ranked qb right now). my main two backs are AP and mcfadden. I'd like to get someone better than mcfadden for that second RB spot, but rivers for bush doesn't really seem like an even trade at all (rivers has put up twice the points that bush has)

my friend is also a chargers fan, so there's a decent chance he'd accept
__________________

Last edited by Mike Larry; 10-17-2013 at 01:19 PM.
Mike Larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:24 PM   #287
zuckuss00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 911
My Ride: K24Z7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Larry View Post
i have peyton manning, which is why i'm trying to get rid of rivers (3rd ranked qb right now). my main two backs are AP and mcfadden. I'd like to get someone better than mcfadden for that second RB spot, but rivers for bush doesn't really seem like an even trade at all (rivers has put up twice the points that bush has)

my friend is also a chargers fan, so there's a decent chance he'd accept
I'd do it. Rivers is just racking up points on the bench. Peyton has a bye week coming, but you can work around that. Sell Rivers while he's still high.

Also, let me know if you still want to sell one of your WR in our league.
__________________

UUC Motorwerks | Vörsteiner | JLeviSW | VMR | DTM-Spec | Euro Dyne | ModBargains | EAS
zuckuss00 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:26 PM   #288
tinman831
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DALLAS
Posts: 253
My Ride: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Larry View Post
i have peyton manning, which is why i'm trying to get rid of rivers (3rd ranked qb right now). my main two backs are AP and mcfadden. I'd like to get someone better than mcfadden for that second RB spot, but rivers for bush doesn't really seem like an even trade at all (rivers has put up twice the points that bush has)

my friend is also a chargers fan, so there's a decent chance he'd accept
You can't have two QB's on your team. You need a RB, and Bush would be perfect for it. Like the previous poster said, sell high while you can.
tinman831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:26 PM   #289
limpiabota809
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,181
My Ride: 330 XI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris3Duke View Post
If you have a good record, I'd make that trade in a heartbeat. Murray could be out a while, and Forte gives you another legit RB. You've still got Blackmon and Marshall as your two WRs, and can choose your flex.
Im 5-1...Sprained mcl for Murray hoping to have him back week 8 as that's when the bears have a bye which means no Marshall, bennett and if I do the trade no forte either
__________________
Instagram - @Limpiabota_e46
limpiabota809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:41 PM   #290
zuckuss00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 911
My Ride: K24Z7
Also,

If any of you guys are basketball fans and want to join the E46F Fantasy Basketball league I'm trying to start, post in here:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1009869
__________________

UUC Motorwerks | Vörsteiner | JLeviSW | VMR | DTM-Spec | Euro Dyne | ModBargains | EAS
zuckuss00 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:43 PM   #291
Chris3Duke
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Posts: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by limpiabota809 View Post
Im 5-1...Sprained mcl for Murray hoping to have him back week 8 as that's when the bears have a bye which means no Marshall, bennett and if I do the trade no forte either
I'm hoping he stays out :-). I just picked up Joseph Randle in my other league.

I badly need a RB there, as my first & second round picks were CJ Spiller and Trent Richardson. I also picked Tom Brady, Shane Vereen, and Gronk in that league, all around their ADP.

Needless to say, I'm 1-5 and in last place right now.
Chris3Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:51 PM   #292
Mike Larry
Registered User
 
Mike Larry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 131
My Ride: 575 nello
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuckuss00 View Post
I'd do it. Rivers is just racking up points on the bench. Peyton has a bye week coming, but you can work around that. Sell Rivers while he's still high.

Also, let me know if you still want to sell one of your WR in our league.
you can shoot me trade offers, but i just took a quick look at your roster and none of your backs appeal to me. that's what i'm mostly trying to pick up
__________________
Mike Larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 02:04 PM   #293
zuckuss00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 911
My Ride: K24Z7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Larry View Post
you can shoot me trade offers, but i just took a quick look at your roster and none of your backs appeal to me. that's what i'm mostly trying to pick up
Really? No interest in Stevan Ridley or Bilial Powell?

Ridley just had one of the best rushing games of his career. He got off to a slow start do to a injury, but he's without a doubt NE's most talented and featured back. And when Gronk comes back soon to TE, it takes more pressure off the run game. Not only that, NE has been running the ball more this year, do to rookie WR's and also have one of the easiest schedules this year. I really think Ridley finish a top RB2 borderline RB1 by the end of the season. He's looked great and is starting to break out.
__________________

UUC Motorwerks | Vörsteiner | JLeviSW | VMR | DTM-Spec | Euro Dyne | ModBargains | EAS
zuckuss00 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 03:22 PM   #294
Chris3Duke
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Posts: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuckuss00 View Post
Really? No interest in Stevan Ridley or Bilial Powell?

Ridley just had one of the best rushing games of his career. He got off to a slow start do to a injury, but he's without a doubt NE's most talented and featured back. And when Gronk comes back soon to TE, it takes more pressure off the run game. Not only that, NE has been running the ball more this year, do to rookie WR's and also have one of the easiest schedules this year. I really think Ridley finish a top RB2 borderline RB1 by the end of the season. He's looked great and is starting to break out.
I think Ridley has great upside, and would have drafted him had he fallen to me at his ADP.

That said, Vereen will probably be back week 11, which could cut into Ridley's carries, and will likely vulture some TD's.
Chris3Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 03:35 PM   #295
zuckuss00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 911
My Ride: K24Z7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris3Duke View Post
I think Ridley has great upside, and would have drafted him had he fallen to me at his ADP.

That said, Vereen will probably be back week 11, which could cut into Ridley's carries, and will likely vulture some TD's.
Vereen is still in a hard cast. Even when he comes back, he's going to take over Blount's spot as a short pass rusher. Vereen is the Danny Woodhead of the NE offense. Ridley will still see 16+ attempts just like last year and be the NE featured RB at the goal line.
__________________

UUC Motorwerks | Vörsteiner | JLeviSW | VMR | DTM-Spec | Euro Dyne | ModBargains | EAS
zuckuss00 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:07 PM   #296
TruckDaddy
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The []_[] Miami
Posts: 6
My Ride: 1991 Kenworth T600
Over/Under: Victor Cruz scores 8 points tonight against Minnesota?
__________________

Say what again. Say What AGAIN! I DARE YA, I DOUBLE DARE YA MOTHAFCUKA! SAY WHAT ONE MORE GOD DAMN TIME!
Quote:
Originally Posted by enter
It's a social thing guys get over it. My mom said in Chinese culture the longer your hair down there is the higher class you are, and my mom is one of the classiest ladies i know.
TruckDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:20 PM   #297
david05111
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ponte Vedra, FL
Posts: 3,756
My Ride: drei hundert dreißig
I say it's an under because I think they're both planning on running the ball quite a bit.

That being said, I have no idea anymore. Every decision I've made this week has backfired and I just lost Reggie Wayne. I hate fantasy football
__________________


"You'll Never Walk Alone"

"Psycho Murican" -- beeemerdude of Canada
david05111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:27 PM   #298
Zona330ci
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Phoenix AZ
Posts: 77
My Ride: SUV + Blue R6 + ZHP
Re: Official e46 fantasy football league...??

I hope its over 8....

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using BimmerApp mobile app
__________________
Zona330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:48 PM   #299
zuckuss00
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 911
My Ride: K24Z7
Cruz will be over 8...

I just need Adrian Peterson to stay out of the endzone tonight.

I think the Giants are going to get their first W and hopefully keep the ball out of his hands.

Also, a lot of injuries this week in the NFL. Not good.
__________________

UUC Motorwerks | Vörsteiner | JLeviSW | VMR | DTM-Spec | Euro Dyne | ModBargains | EAS

Last edited by zuckuss00; 10-21-2013 at 01:49 PM.
zuckuss00 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:58 PM   #300
Mike Larry
Registered User
 
Mike Larry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 131
My Ride: 575 nello
really pulled a win out of my ass with a 4th qtr knowshon moreno touchdown this week.
__________________
Mike Larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use