E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions
New members check-in, introduce yourselves, and post a picture of your BMW here!

Old 08-13-2013, 05:39 AM   #1
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

My Ride: BMW E46
Hello from Eonon Car Audio :)

Hi guys, nice to see you, I'm Carlos from Eonon, we’re a NEW sponsor here! Really nice to meet you! Our main products are Car DVD, GPS and Car monitors, etc.I've seen many guys are talking about Eonon D5150 BMW GPS here and like it very much. Thanks a lot for your support!

Good news to tell you that, in order to give you members special benefits, we will arrange group buy with good discount soon! Please keep an eye on us, thanks! If you have any questions regarding Eonon, feel free to ask or PM me. I'm glad to help!
This Eonon D5150 Car DVD GPS are specific for your BMW E46! Welcome to visit!
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...BMW/D5150.html

Here is an installation pics from our fan:

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 08-13-2013 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Auto-save 1376443123
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 08-13-2013, 11:31 AM   #2
CharlzO

My Ride: 2000 328ci
Might want to add an 'o' in the title to make it "Hello" Aside from that, welcome!
CharlzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:39 AM   #3
limpiabota809

My Ride: 330 XI
Carlos, welcome. Nice to see that we now have a thread to ask questions to the supplier

Edit: I'm in for a group buy

Last edited by limpiabota809; 08-13-2013 at 12:21 PM.
limpiabota809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:20 PM   #4
zdavesf

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330xi
Hi Carlos, welcome. Can you confirm that all new 5150 will ship with the V2 canbus module? There seems to be quite a few people with difficulties. The 5150 seems to be a great product for the price and I am looking forward to getting one (maybe through the group buy...)
Old 08-13-2013, 12:31 PM   #5
thetotalthom

My Ride: 2005 e46 330i ZHP
Hell from Eonon Car Audio :)

Welcome! I'm in for a group buy!!!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
thetotalthom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 09:08 PM   #6
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Hi guys, many thanks for your kindness and interest to Eonon group buy!

limpiabota809, zdavesf, thetotalthom, thanks for joining, I'll post group buy thread in another section too. Would you like me to put you down on the list?
Yes the new batch of D5150 sold on our official website now is with the new can bus, you guys are lucky, cheers!
Old 08-13-2013, 09:24 PM   #7
limpiabota809

My Ride: 330 XI
Yes put me down for the group buy, I assume that we are lucky for getting the new can bus what about the other members that didn't receive the new canbus what can be done for them?
Old 08-13-2013, 10:06 PM   #8
bkaking

My Ride: 2004 M3

Hi Carlos - put me down for group buy

bkaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 12:42 AM   #9
zdavesf

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330xi
Obviously we will need more details but, yes i want in on the buy in also.
Old 08-14-2013, 03:32 AM   #10
bernie21614

My Ride: 01 330i
Hi welcome to the forum, look forward to the group buy so count me in as well, hopefully this new can bus harness update can take care of the issues people were having with the units.

Last edited by bernie21614; 08-14-2013 at 03:33 AM.
bernie21614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:15 PM   #11
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by limpiabota809 View Post
Yes put me down for the group buy, I assume that we are lucky for getting the new can bus what about the other members that didn't receive the new canbus what can be done for them?
Hi limpiabota, no problem I'll put you down for the GB!
For your question, they can buy the new can bus from us directly in lowest price without paying shipping fee.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:16 PM   #12
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkaking View Post
Hi Carlos - put me down for group buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdavesf View Post
Obviously we will need more details but, yes i want in on the buy in also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernie21614 View Post
Hi welcome to the forum, look forward to the group buy so count me in as well, hopefully this new can bus harness update can take care of the issues people were having with the units.
Hi bkaking, zdavesf & bernie21614, thanks for joining! Your names are added to the list, cheers!

More details about the price, time, shipping ect, I'll start a new group buy thread soon and then you can find them, just stay tuned on the group buy section then, thanks!
Old 08-14-2013, 09:45 PM   #13
wallyworld

My Ride: 2003 325i 4dr sedan
if the price is right i may be in for the group buy. the new canbus seems to fix most of the issues detailed over in the other thread
wallyworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:59 PM   #14
WOLFN8TR
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 05 330CI ZHP
Carlos Welcome...
Those of us that have recently installed the Eonon 5150 would like to give you some feedback and suggestions. Small changes and tweaks to make this unit easier to install etc. Thanks...
WOLFN8TR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 10:13 PM   #15
javanutsy

My Ride: 04 330Ci 6SP ZSP ZPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Hi limpiabota, no problem I'll put you down for the GB!
For your question, they can buy the new can bus from us directly in lowest price without paying shipping fee.
Welcome Carlos, good to see official Eonon thread here. There must be something that can done for those who were early adopters and put lots of good words about the D5150? I'm one of the ones with the canbus v1 random start issues...

Old 08-14-2013, 10:18 PM   #16
tks

My Ride: slower than yours

this is nice

i want one!

in for gb!
tks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:43 AM   #17
TomTomTuning

My Ride: Black Sapphire ZHP
Welcome Carlos, it's great to see someone from Eonon on here. The group buy sounds like a great idea!

I have a bit of a predicament i'd like to run by you. Although the unit was out of stock, several members including my self were able to make payment for D5150's, we simply had to wait for them to come back in stock. A few weeks later (last week to be exact) we all received our units, everything was beautifully packaged and we're all excited to get them installed.

Now here's the issue... One of the members specifically emailed your company and asked if the units would arrive with the v2 Can Bus and he was promised it would. Unfortunately we all received our units with v1 Can Bus and whats really disappointing is, other members on this forum received their units a few days later with V2 Can Bus.

We've made several attempts to correct this issue but have gotten no where. I really hope you can help.

Ideally I would love if you could ship us replacement v2 Can Bus and any necessary plugs required to run the new Can Bus, could this please be arranged?

Photos: Flickr & 500PX
TomTomTuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:59 AM   #18
Keaton1

My Ride: 2001 330 CIC
Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Yes the new batch of D5150 sold on our official website now is with the new can bus, you guys are lucky, cheers!
Welcome Carlos. In addition to the new can bus, one of your customer service people recommended to another member here to also get the revised power harness too. Is this revised power harness also included with the new can bus for the group buy batch of D5150's?

If it is, I'm interested in the group buy too. Thanks.
Keaton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 05:36 AM   #19
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by javanutsy View Post
Welcome Carlos, good to see official Eonon thread here. There must be something that can done for those who were early adopters and put lots of good words about the D5150? I'm one of the ones with the canbus v1 random start issues...

Javanutsy, thanks for spreading good words for Eonon. As I've mentioned before, you can buy the new can bus from us directly in lowest price without paying shipping fee. If you're interested, just PM me or send Email to eonon.com@sbo2.net, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
Carlos Welcome...
Those of us that have recently installed the Eonon 5150 would like to give you some feedback and suggestions. Small changes and tweaks to make this unit easier to install etc. Thanks...
Hi WOLFN8TR, thanks a lot, and welcome to share with us your installation pics and review too! Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomTomTuning View Post
Welcome Carlos, it's great to see someone from Eonon on here. The group buy sounds like a great idea!

I have a bit of a predicament i'd like to run by you. Although the unit was out of stock, several members including my self were able to make payment for D5150's, we simply had to wait for them to come back in stock. A few weeks later (last week to be exact) we all received our units, everything was beautifully packaged and we're all excited to get them installed.

Now here's the issue... One of the members specifically emailed your company and asked if the units would arrive with the v2 Can Bus and he was promised it would. Unfortunately we all received our units with v1 Can Bus and whats really disappointing is, other members on this forum received their units a few days later with V2 Can Bus.

We've made several attempts to correct this issue but have gotten no where. I really hope you can help.

Ideally I would love if you could ship us replacement v2 Can Bus and any necessary plugs required to run the new Can Bus, could this please be arranged?
Hi Tom, don't worry, only several units sold on ebay are with v1 can bus in this new batch, but not on our eonon.com official website. For those guys, our ebay customer service will keep following it. Don't worry the Eonon team will take good care of every customer. And you can ask this guy to PM me his Email or Order No. I'll keep a close eye on his case too. Thanks a lot for your help mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton1 View Post
Welcome Carlos. In addition to the new can bus, one of your customer service people recommended to another member here to also get the revised power harness too. Is this revised power harness also included with the new can bus for the group buy batch of D5150's?
Hi Keaton1, do you mean for those guys' cars which have the OEM navigation before, now they need an extended wire harness to fit? If so, now our R&D is busy developing it, such harness for D5124F BMW E39/E53 has been released yesterday. The one for D5150 will come soon for you guys to get in the near future! I'll inform you guys as soon as it released. Now you can get it from ebay. Thanks!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 08-15-2013 at 06:11 AM.
Old 08-15-2013, 05:40 AM   #20
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyworld View Post
if the price is right i may be in for the group buy. the new canbus seems to fix most of the issues detailed over in the other thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskisky View Post
this is nice

i want one!

in for gb!
Hi wallyworld & ruskisky, thanks for your interest! The price will satisfies you, no worry!
Yes the new batch of units for the group buy has the new can bus which is much improved!

Now totally 8 guys are interested in the GB, only 2 more, the group buy will be activated! Come on guys! Welcome more to join, and recommend to your friends, thanks a lot!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 08-15-2013 at 06:10 AM.