E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions
New members check-in, introduce yourselves, and post a picture of your BMW here!

Old 10-05-2014, 07:32 AM   #1
LilredE46

My Ride: 2004 BMW 330Ci
LilRedE46

Hello out there. This is my second BMW and love these cars. Saying hay to everyone.

I'm looking for mid range speakers for my 04 E46 pt# 65.13 -8-374-698 Harmam Kardon system if anyone knows of any. new ones are ridiculous @ $140 @
LilredE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-05-2014, 07:51 AM   #2
AshtonMarie81

My Ride: 03 325ci
Hello, I'll ask some of my bmw guys if they might have one laying around, for your car. As we all ripped out the factory audio from our cars for high-quality audio systems. I put all infinity speakers and an Apline head unit in my car, but I didn't have the harmam audio if I did I'd give u the speakers I removed

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
AshtonMarie81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 07:40 AM   #3
LilredE46

Hi Ashton, thanks for the quick response ! Love dealing with enthusiasts that understand our love for these cars. I had a 2004 E60 with the premium system (HK) that was the best sound system I've ever heard in a vehicle. I had never experienced bass transducers and BMW's placement under each front seat made for outstanding clean crisp bass. The E46 only has the one Sub in the ski pass though and that guy doesn't have enough punch for me.

Thanks for checking around for the door Mid/tweets for LilRed. Both of them have speaker cone rubbers that have rotted away due to age. Other than that they still work just fine with the exception of a buzz due to the cones being loose on certain bass notes.

Thanks again for your response,
Bob
Old 10-06-2014, 08:59 PM   #4
AshtonMarie81

No problem. I should see the guys this weekend coming up if any of them have what u r looking for I'll send you a message... my audio sounds like a high end night club crisp clean clear music

Old 11-27-2014, 06:23 AM   #5
AshtonMarie81

Hey hun sorry it took so long to get back to you, the guys all had standard speakers and most where no good anymore, sorry for the long wait, been very very busy with work and my two daughters, it's tough being a single mom, well hope you was able to replace your speaker....

Old 11-30-2014, 08:14 AM   #6
LilredE46

Smile Speakers

Hi AM, Thanks for getting back to me. I did locate a pair at a reasonable price through Barvarian Motor Works. Great site I'd recommend.
Searched long and hard for these and almost gave up. LilRed is put up for the winter and we already have a foot of white stuff on the ground. Looking forward to Spring to get her out again and rip up some pavement.
Understand about being busy and I'm sure with two young ones it's a double challenge. Good on you for being a good Mom and prioritizing accourdingly. You must be a cool classy Mom to drive a BMW and be an enthusiast Hope you had a great TG and wish you a Merry holiday season.
Keep on BMMMMMMING !

Cheers,
Bob