E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions
New members check-in, introduce yourselves, and post a picture of your BMW here!

Old 08-15-2013, 06:56 AM   #21
TaDe330

My Ride: BMW 330Ci Facelift
Hi, I am also interested in buying Eonon d5150 through this GB. I have only one question, can you ship the unit to Slovenia?
TaDe330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:12 AM   #22
cak323i
Modded ///Member

My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
I was one of the people Tom mentioned who received the new Eonon D5150 from an eBay auction but it came with the old V1 Can Bus adapter. I was told that my unit would ship with the improved V2 Can Bus adapter. Carlos, I was wondering how can I get the new improved V2 Can Bus adapter????

It's good to have you here on the forum to help us answer questions and resolve issues. Glad to see you here!
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | Navigation | LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink | OEM black interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l Status Gruppe one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets

Last edited by cak323i; 08-15-2013 at 07:19 AM.
cak323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:21 AM   #23
eljay

My Ride: ///M
Hello Carlos and welcome to the site!

Besides setting up group buys, will you or someone from Eonon team provide support to existing owners in our technical forum section?

Here's the thread and many of us are still struggling with a few issues:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=990340

The top issue is obviously the CANBUS box, which I know you've already addressed above. However, many, including myself, have issues with very poor FM radio reception. What is the solution to resolve this?

Other suggestions to improve the product fitment would be:
- shorter radio antenna connector to allow the unit to be fully inserted without bending cables
- right-angle iPod connector

Interface suggestions:
- phonebook and call log in the Bluetooth section is in random order

The unit is pretty good and if you can fix these few little quirks and provide after-sale support, I bet you would see many more orders pour in!

All the best and thanks for joining.
eljay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:52 AM   #24
wvmtnbiker

My Ride: 330i
I am in for the group buy but, like many others, would really like to see more details. Apparently 10 is the magic number you need committed to the group buy. Can you just give the details for 10 people, 15 people, 20 people, etc.?
wvmtnbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:05 AM   #25
sashab91

My Ride: bmw 330
Re: Hello from Eonon Car Audio :)

Hello.im.so in for the.group.buy let me know details.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using BimmerApp mobile app
sashab91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:34 AM   #26
limpiabota809

My Ride: 330 XI
Looks like we have 10 I'm excited!!!

Although I did see on the Mazda forums the magic number was also 10 with a 19$ discount but didn't specify on discount brackets.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:57 AM   #27
Keaton1

My Ride: 2001 330 CIC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton1 View Post
Welcome Carlos. In addition to the new can bus, one of your customer service people recommended to another member here to also get the revised power harness too. Is this revised power harness also included with the new can bus for the group buy batch of D5150's? Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Hi Keaton1, do you mean for those guys' cars which have the OEM navigation before, now they need an extended wire harness to fit? If so, now our R&D is busy developing it, such harness for D5124F BMW E39/E53 has been released yesterday. The one for D5150 will come soon for you guys to get in the near future! I'll inform you guys as soon as it released. Now you can get it from ebay. Thanks!
Hi Carlos, I was talking about just the regular wiring harness, not for those who had the OEM navigation before. I've read some members were having to switch some wires on the D5150 wiring harness - think they're blue ones - for power to the antenna and HK amplifier. Did EONON also update the wiring harness for this in addition to revising the can bus? Thanks.
Keaton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 03:17 PM   #28
Bimmersoul

My Ride: 330i
I am also one of the people that receive the unit with V1 CANBUS...

Since your website clearly states that the D5150's screen will dimm, the wheel controls can be re-assigned and since the startup input issue has to do with the CANBUS, why EONON does not replaces the CANBUS (& harness for that matter) to V2 for free? After all, it is a faulty QA/function directly from EONON... renders the units as "not as described"!

Thanks
Bimmersoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:00 PM   #29
DrZoom

My Ride: 2004 330i ZHP
I feel for you guys that received the V1 Canbus. I'm loving my D5150U but I was insistent on getting the V2 Canbus since that was its one big issue. It would be nice if Eonon also provided right angle antenna and iPod cables but those can be worked around in the meantime.

Now I'm itching to get the TS01 TPMS module. If that works as advertised, it would be a great upgrade as it displays tire temperature along with pressure.

This is a great unit overall and for the price it is fantastic. Hopefully, Eonon helps you Canbus V1 guys so everyone can be as happy with their D5150U.
DrZoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:08 PM   #30
trj

My Ride: 325Ci
Hello from Eonon Car Audio :)

Welcome, the product looks promising.
Went through some threads about this product.
How is iphone 5 interface? Steering wheel controls and charging?

If the price is right I might join in the group buy.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old 08-15-2013, 08:53 PM   #31
DrZoom

My Ride: 2004 330i ZHP
The iPhone cable supplied fits poorly (should be right angle) and isn't a lightning connector anyway so I left mine out. I am connecting my iPhone 5 by Bluetooth and all functions including A2DP (music over Bluetooth) work great for me. I would like to find a right angle plug at some point and then see if an iPhone Lightning adapter works.
DrZoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 09:59 PM   #32
pangolin

My Ride: 330ci
I am interested in group buy, would like to see more details
pangolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 10:06 PM   #33
nadeemp8

My Ride: 05 325i

I'm interested in joining the group buy as well if the price is right!

nadeemp8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 07:22 AM   #34
njbmw90

My Ride: 2004 M3 CB/CINN

Group buy!! Lets get one going as I'm ready to pull the trigger on one already.

njbmw90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:30 PM   #35
jojocuban

My Ride: 1999 323i
hi carlos and welcome. I'm new here too but im still interested in a group buy
jojocuban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 01:22 PM   #36
Jinny

My Ride: 325ci MSportAuto2001
Hi Carlos, you are most welcome, delighted to see Eonon engaging with The Fanatics.. I am also interested in the GB - count me in! Now the final price is?! Thank you.
Jinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 08:06 PM   #37
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by cak323i View Post
I was one of the people Tom mentioned who received the new Eonon D5150 from an eBay auction but it came with the old V1 Can Bus adapter. I was told that my unit would ship with the improved V2 Can Bus adapter. Carlos, I was wondering how can I get the new improved V2 Can Bus adapter????

It's good to have you here on the forum to help us answer questions and resolve issues. Glad to see you here!
Hi cak323i, just contact our ebay customer service by Email, they will help you further with a new can bus shipped. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmersoul View Post
I am also one of the people that receive the unit with V1 CANBUS...

Since your website clearly states that the D5150's screen will dimm, the wheel controls can be re-assigned and since the startup input issue has to do with the CANBUS, why EONON does not replaces the CANBUS (& harness for that matter) to V2 for free? After all, it is a faulty QA/function directly from EONON... renders the units as "not as described"!

Thanks
Hi Bimmersoul, v1 to v2 can bus is normal upgrade for the units, just like iphone 4 upgraded to iphone 5.
If you want the new can bus, you can get it in discounted price, just PM me or write Email to eonon.com@sbo2.net is OK, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljay View Post
Hello Carlos and welcome to the site!

Besides setting up group buys, will you or someone from Eonon team provide support to existing owners in our technical forum section?

Here's the thread and many of us are still struggling with a few issues:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=990340

The top issue is obviously the CANBUS box, which I know you've already addressed above. However, many, including myself, have issues with very poor FM radio reception. What is the solution to resolve this?

Other suggestions to improve the product fitment would be:
- shorter radio antenna connector to allow the unit to be fully inserted without bending cables
- right-angle iPod connector

Interface suggestions:
- phonebook and call log in the Bluetooth section is in random order

The unit is pretty good and if you can fix these few little quirks and provide after-sale support, I bet you would see many more orders pour in!

All the best and thanks for joining.
Hi eljay, thanks for your advice! Iíve seen youíbe been very active here to help others, thanks for being our good fan!

For the radio and ipod issue, I'll check that thread closely. But since there're too many info there, if you could PM me with the picture, and radio antenna and ipod antenna you guys need is even more appreciated. Many thanks!

For the phonebook order advice, Iíll reflect to our R&D in the near future, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton1 View Post
Hi Carlos, I was talking about just the regular wiring harness, not for those who had the OEM navigation before. I've read some members were having to switch some wires on the D5150 wiring harness - think they're blue ones - for power to the antenna and HK amplifier. Did EONON also update the wiring harness for this in addition to revising the can bus? Thanks.
Hi Keaton, now I see, donít worry you donít have to modify the harness for the new batch of units. The blue auto antenna is correctly wired already, cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrZoom View Post
I feel for you guys that received the V1 Canbus. I'm loving my D5150U but I was insistent on getting the V2 Canbus since that was its one big issue. It would be nice if Eonon also provided right angle antenna and iPod cables but those can be worked around in the meantime.

Now I'm itching to get the TS01 TPMS module. If that works as advertised, it would be a great upgrade as it displays tire temperature along with pressure.

This is a great unit overall and for the price it is fantastic. Hopefully, Eonon helps you Canbus V1 guys so everyone can be as happy with their D5150U.
Hi DrZoom, please kindly PM me your Order No. & Email, and details. Iíll help you with this out. Thanks!
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 08:09 PM   #38
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaDe330 View Post
Hi, I am also interested in buying Eonon d5150 through this GB. I have only one question, can you ship the unit to Slovenia?
Sure mate, we delivery to any country around the world! Come on to join! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvmtnbiker View Post
I am in for the group buy but, like many others, would really like to see more details. Apparently 10 is the magic number you need committed to the group buy. Can you just give the details for 10 people, 15 people, 20 people, etc.?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashab91 View Post
Hello.im.so in for the.group.buy let me know details.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using BimmerApp mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by limpiabota809 View Post
Looks like we have 10 I'm excited!!!

Although I did see on the Mazda forums the magic number was also 10 with a 19$ discount but didn't specify on discount brackets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trj View Post
Welcome, the product looks promising.
Went through some threads about this product.
How is iphone 5 interface? Steering wheel controls and charging?

If the price is right I might join in the group buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrZoom View Post
The iPhone cable supplied fits poorly (should be right angle) and isn't a lightning connector anyway so I left mine out. I am connecting my iPhone 5 by Bluetooth and all functions including A2DP (music over Bluetooth) work great for me. I would like to find a right angle plug at some point and then see if an iPhone Lightning adapter works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pangolin View Post
I am interested in group buy, would like to see more details
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadeemp8 View Post
I'm interested in joining the group buy as well if the price is right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbmw90 View Post
Group buy!! Lets get one going as I'm ready to pull the trigger on one already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojocuban View Post
hi carlos and welcome. I'm new here too but im still interested in a group buy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinny View Post
Hi Carlos, you are most welcome, delighted to see Eonon engaging with The Fanatics.. I am also interested in the GB - count me in! Now the final price is?! Thank you.
Many thanks for your interest guys! Youíre the best, you know what now already 16 guys are interested in the new group buy!

Iíll list out in the next post, welcome to ask more of your friends or members in other forums to join too! Cheers!

Weíre busying calculating the GB price, will be a great deal! Please stay tuned! We will start the new group buy next week and specify all the details including price, shipping, ec. Thank you!
Old 08-16-2013, 08:14 PM   #39
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Pre-registered Eonon D5150 Group buy list:
1. limpiabota809
2. zdavesf
3. Thetotalthom
4. bkaking
5. wallyworld
6. bernie21614
7. ruskisky
8. njbmw90
9. DrZoom
10. Wvmtnbiker
11. sashab91
12. Pangolin
13. nadeemp8
14. njbmw90
15. Jojocuban
16. Jinny

More to come soon! The group buy will be started next week, welcome more to join!
Old 08-16-2013, 08:26 PM   #40
njbmw90

My Ride: 2004 M3 CB/CINN

Lets start it tomorrow weekend special!!!!!

njbmw90 is offline   Reply With Quote