E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > ///M3 Forum

///M3 Forum
The BMW E46 ///M3 is the M version E46 and puts out an amazing 333 HP and 262 lb-ft of torque at stock specs! There are an amazing amount of modifications for both the coupe and convertible models so read up and get started modifying your cars today!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-28-2013, 05:28 AM   #61
///power

My Ride: M3
Congrats bro... Your car deserves it more than mine ***55357;***56845;

///power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:28 AM   #62
///power

Congrats bro... Your car deserves it more than mine ***128525;

Last edited by ///power; 08-28-2013 at 09:28 AM.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:56 AM   #63
0-60motorsports

My Ride: E30 325ic & E46 M3
Send a message via MSN to 0-60motorsports Send a message via Yahoo to 0-60motorsports
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///power View Post
Congrats bro... Your car deserves it more than mine ***55357;***56845;
And Ladies & Gents i give you the member who made the roof land in my lap. Thanks Muath Bro. God Bless you.

Your car will be ready in a few weeks too
EURO 04 M3: GC Coils, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip + CF Trunk + CF Rear Diffusor + CSL center console, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS Stepped Headers, SS Catless S & Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL Steering + CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R 3.0's, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace, BW Oil Cooler, 3.91 gears
0-60motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:11 AM   #64
steve bettencourt

My Ride: 2003 m3
nice job looks great ,it blows my mind BMW would stop making the cf roofs if I had a csl and the roof was damage on a car that is not even ten years old and there is no replacement also there is a big demand for the cf roof it looks like all the auto manufactures is following GM
steve bettencourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:13 AM   #65
0-60motorsports

Send a message via MSN to 0-60motorsports Send a message via Yahoo to 0-60motorsports
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve bettencourt View Post
nice job looks great ,it blows my mind BMW would stop making the cf roofs if I had a csl and the roof was damage on a car that is not even ten years old and there is no replacement also there is a big demand for the cf roof it looks like all the auto manufactures is following GM
Thanks.

God knows what the truth is behind BMW stopping production. I think they have made maybe like a thousand pieces and just put them away for certain genuine cases where a Real CSL's roof does get damaged.
EURO 04 M3: GC Coils, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip + CF Trunk + CF Rear Diffusor + CSL center console, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS Stepped Headers, SS Catless S & Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL Steering + CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R 3.0's, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace, BW Oil Cooler, 3.91 gears
Old 08-28-2013, 09:11 AM   #66
WRX2BIMA

My Ride: 04 M3, 02 330XI
my man, the entire process looks so professional. those guys know what they are doing and protected your car very well!.. where is your varis hood?

My Cars:
-2005 Range Rover
-2004 M3 Modded Heavy
WRX2BIMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:23 AM   #67
0-60motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRX2BIMA View Post
my man, the entire process looks so professional. those guys know what they are doing and protected your car very well!.. where is your varis hood?
Thanks bro. Never got it, decided to stay oem. Will get the diffuser though.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:32 AM   #68
///power

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-60motorsports View Post
And Ladies & Gents i give you the member who made the roof land in my lap. Thanks Muath Bro. God Bless you.

Your car will be ready in a few weeks too
You're welcome... Glad you had it.

Old 08-29-2013, 12:34 PM   #69
surewin

My Ride: AW '08 E92 M3
Beautiful mod-

Alpine White | Carbon Fiber Roof | 6-Speed | Inconel M Exhaust
surewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 01:03 PM   #70
0-60motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by surewin View Post
Beautiful mod-
Cheers bro.
Old 08-29-2013, 03:46 PM   #71
Mango
Over 15,000 visitors

My Ride: M54B30
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-60motorsports View Post
Thanks bro. Never got it, decided to stay oem. Will get the diffuser though.
great choice. keep the car as pure as possible. looks fantastic the way it is. only thing i don't like is the tints but i guess you are in the dessert so it probably helps =p though i imagine that carbon roof willl help with the heat some

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 03:54 PM   #72
0-60motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango View Post
great choice. keep the car as pure as possible. looks fantastic the way it is. only thing i don't like is the tints but i guess you are in the dessert so it probably helps =p though i imagine that carbon roof willl help with the heat some
Thanks Bro, Like you said, its so hot here. Need those tints bro.
Old 08-31-2013, 12:19 PM   #73
0-60motorsports

Dropped the ///M off at LLUMAR BAHRAIN (Ekanoo) For the clear film protection on the roof. Too afraid of it getting scratched by stone chips etc....

Its weird how the car feels lighter. Did anyone else feel the car handled differently after the sunroof to CF roof swap? I can see that the height needs adjusting again as it looks like the cars sitting slightly higher now.
Old 08-31-2013, 02:02 PM   #74
secono330ci

My Ride: 04' 330ci & 99' 540i
Crazy. I wanted this for the longest time, but like you said neither BMW nor Vorsteiner sells it anymore. I think I might have to just go with a steel roof.

It's funny how 50lbs off the back seats or something doesn't make much of a difference, but 50lbs off the roof does (dues to center of gravity).

Anyways awesome mod buddy, looks great!
secono330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 02:06 PM   #75
0-60motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by secono330ci View Post
Crazy. I wanted this for the longest time, but like you said neither BMW nor Vorsteiner sells it anymore. I think I might have to just go with a steel roof.

It's funny how 50lbs off the back seats or something doesn't make much of a difference, but 50lbs off the roof does (dues to center of gravity).

Anyways awesome mod buddy, looks great!
Thanks bro. You really should try and get the EVOLVE CF roof. It's super OEM quality, fit and finish.
Old 08-31-2013, 06:22 PM   #76
secono330ci

My Ride: 04' 330ci & 99' 540i
Good to know, didn't even know they made one.
secono330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:22 AM   #77
Sweetness
E46 is strong with this one

My Ride: '01 325i
That car was beautiful from the start. This made it better. Those shops look like they do great quality work. I must apologize, as I was biased, believing that shops in the middle east just chopped things up and rigged everything. I am completely wrong. I would kill to have a shop like those around here. Freakin Americans wouldn't put plastic on the doors and all that, nor have a shop that looks 1/4 as good as that.

Well done, well done. Can't wait to visit Bahrain.
Sweetness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:10 AM   #78
0-60motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
That car was beautiful from the start. This made it better. Those shops look like they do great quality work. I must apologize, as I was biased, believing that shops in the middle east just chopped things up and rigged everything. I am completely wrong. I would kill to have a shop like those around here. Freakin Americans wouldn't put plastic on the doors and all that, nor have a shop that looks 1/4 as good as that.

Well done, well done. Can't wait to visit Bahrain.
Thank you Sir. ekanoo racing is absolutely fantastic. If you add them on instagram @ekanooracing you'll see what kind of cars ek works. on. They truly are blessed with the best facilities and skilled labor in the country or even the middle-east.
Old 09-01-2013, 11:14 AM   #79
0-60motorsports

Got her back today from LLUMAR. Amazing job with the clear film on the roof. Cant even notice it, not even up close. I know many of you said to remvoe the sharkfin but I kind of like it up there plus its too much hassle....

Pics from today....

Also, I feel the car needs to be lowered a tiny bit up front. I'll try and do that this week.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:27 PM   #80
XKR

My Ride: 2001 M3 Convertible
I wish I could get a CF piece for the hardtop on the convertible M3's. I seen it done once and it looked awesome.
XKR is offline   Reply With Quote