E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-18-2013, 10:49 PM   #1
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

My Ride: BMW E46
Cool Group Buy for Eonon D5150 BMW E46 Car GPS with ARM Processor & Cool UI & NFC Support

Hi guys, a big great news to tell you, we are arranging the group buy for Eonon D5150 BMW E46 Car GPS with new can bus you expected! This awesome D5150 unit is not only with cool UI, faster ARM processor and Dual can bus, but also with new NFC Bluetooth support!
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...BMW/D5150.html

Even great news to tell you that, there are 20+ people collected already in just few days after we come here, so hot! Thanks a lot for your support! So this group buy is activated already!

Group Buy Link with discounted price for Members ONLY:
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...MW/D5150T.html

For those who'd like to order via Cell phone:
http://wap.eonon.com/productshow.aspx?pno=D5150T

- Group Buy Price:
Original Price: $416 on our website
GB Price:$319 without map
$344 with built-in US/CA map
Save 23%!

Just order from this group buy link with GB price directly is OK! Quite easy! First come, first served!
And don't forget to tell me your order No. or Email after you finish the order, so that I can provide you better after sale service!

And welcome you guys to share your nice Eonon installation pics, vid and review after getting it, thanks a lot!

Warranty:
Buying from eonon.com official website, you can get unique as long as 2 year warranty, which you can't get anywhere else!

- Group Buy List till Sep. 16:
1. limpiabota809
2. zdavesf
3. Thetotalthom
4. bkaking
5. wallyworld
6. bernie21614
7. ruskisky
8. DrZoom
9. Wvmtnbiker
10. sashab91
11. Pangolin
12. nadeemp8
13.Jojocuban
14. Jinny
15. gy2202
16. Jethro_the_Pilot
17. TaDe330
18. Inspite
19. ColdChuck
20. vin_888
21. Verschup
22. Keaton1
23. srbija 328i
24. dany325tim
25. Rezist09
26. renzito75
27. Mxmch88li
28. narendrn
29. BeeziesBimmer
30. THECLEANERBEAMER
31. shakez
32. skyliner
33. xcforever
34. SicStang03
35. s2kenny
36. Astheros
37. EvolutionVIII
38. zfrog
39. carbon2t2
40. jayjay_dee
41. [w.b]
42.oldenstat
43. therealet23

More to come! Welcome to introduce to more of your friends, and the guys in zhpmafia.com forum( I know some of guys are there). Thanks you so much!

D5150 Reviews:
Here are D5150 reviews from several members here, it will help you know our great D5150 even better:
Review from Andy539 who got our new batch of D5150 lately(Aug. 12):
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpos...&postcount=495

Review from valenti who got our previous D5150 on June(June 18)
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpos...&postcount=133

Special thanks to Andy539 and valenti!

- GB Time:
Aug.19 -Sep.19, 2013

- People Required:
Totally 10 People

- Payment & Shipping:
After 10 people collected, we give you a special link with group buy price to pay. It's free shipping to the US, you should be responsible for the custom tax yourself. We will arrange shipment in 2 days for each of you respectively after getting your payment, you can usually receive your items in 3-6 days after our postage.

- Main features of D5150:
Specific ForBMW E46 1998-2005 ( Upgraded D5113 )
-ARM11 Processor
-Dual CAN BUS Function
-NFC Bluetooth Support

-7 LED Button Colors Switchable
-BMW E46 Opening Logo
-Tire Pressure Monitoring System Support (TS01 )
-Rear View Camera Support
-12 Kinds of Background Pictures Selectable
-GPS, US/CA/EU/AU/NZ Map Optional

- Video Demo of D5150

- Pictures:

FAQ:
GPS Path setting:

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 01-19-2014 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Auto-save 1390182438
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 08-18-2013, 10:54 PM   #2
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

As mentioned in the 1st post, for your convenience, here I quote you the latest review from Andy539 here:
"Ok situation report. Installation D5150 (canbus V2) complete

Top tip - read this complete thread from page 1 all the way through. Many of the little bone issues I came across were answered before I installed. The subject matter expertise and information on here is top class so I commend all those with genuine tips and the advise given. Also 'you tube' the hell out of glove box removal and eonon stereo installation. Many models are similar with the installation process. I spent a good few days smoking tabs and drinking gin whilst doing my homework.

The Kit.

Based on a R/H/D drive 325ci m sport. The d5150 shipped from Hong Kong to my front door within 2 1/2 days in immaculate condition (and customs have not spooked me for money) so I have only paid 250 - so far. You can track you're package through TNT which was brilliant, as it tells you exactly were it is and what it's doing. Be careful not to rip open the box as the GPS SIM card is taped to the lid. In addition if you do have problems, they will not receive it back in any other condition than what you received it. Everything was well wrapped and the canbus specifically is a V2, which I will come onto later. This stereo is to replace the standard business hub. I did purchases 4 trim removing tools off of eBay for about 4 and I used them all.

Installation.

Relocation is of the A/C climate control e.t.c is straight forward. i would get his done a day before delivery so you can get eyes on what space your working with. If i hadn't i think i would of rushed through excitement and messed up big time. As per the previous threads the back is tight. If anything the shorter looking phono leads to the rear of the stereo make it no easier to instal. I taped up the caps on all phono leads that I was not using. The GPS 'puk' lead is easy to hide behind the glove box and can be threaded inside up the inside of the door to the dash really easy. Before the final push I taped all leads to the side of the stereo so I could manipulate them to the side, as that's were the space is. It will get stuck so don't be scared to push and also lift the at the same time. I did not have to purchase any radio antenna connection as they all fit well.

Do not screw anything in until you have tested as many of the functions you can and put a blanket on the seats if you have leather.

V2 CANBUS

Many issues that are seen on this thread are resolved with the (V2). Note the following:

1. Auto Dim when lights are turned on WORKS
2. Steering wheel functions WORK as they should. I think you can set you're controls specifically in the settings menu, but I have yet to test this.
3. At the moment !!! I am turning off the car completely, going back after 10 minutes and when started - resumes where I left off - again I need a day or 2 to test this and confirm.

IPOD

I have run the lead from the back of the stereo into my glove box for the following reasons:

1. Thieves
2. You're touch screen stereo almost mirror images the screen on the iPod. I have an old iPhone 4 which I use to store music. It charges and works every time.
3. After checking - the iPod stops charging when the keys are removed from the ignition. A good sign that power is cut to the stereo itself so your battery won't drain.

GPS Sat Nav

Kudos works well for Europe. Start up time is around 7-12 seconds max. Like everything it takes time to get used to the interface. If you're hoping it works as simple as a garmin sat nav device, then go and get a garmin sat nav device.

In quick time:

1. DVD works (no blue ray) obviously.
2. Sound quality is excellent and not just by volume, but the quality more than doubles.
3. Radio reception is ok - again I need to get on the big roads to comment further. The interface is very busy looking and time is needed to get used to it.
4. Remember to scroll down if your unsure. Took me 20 minutes to figure out where the file was to set the navigation path.
5. Touch screen is good and simple, give it time to get used to it. If you want basic controls, then instal the BMW business hub back in you're car.

Summary

All in all a very easy task with patience. The V2 CANBUS as I see it resolves many issues others have had and if ordered recently should arrive in the box complete. There is a mention of the 2 blue wires that need swapping, but for me I didn't need them so they are out of the way. I have failed to keep this short and sweet so for those that require specific answers feel free to Holla. Remember this is based on UK R/H/D. Any little issues I find (if any) will be posted. Gets my thumbs up big time so if you're pondering, you won't be disappointed. I am lucky in the fact I cannot compare the 5150 to its predecessor."

Installation pics from valenti, shahbaz99 & Jacob Wyatt here:

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 08-18-2013 at 11:16 PM.
Old 08-19-2013, 05:05 AM   #3
Jinny

My Ride: 325ci MSportAuto2001
@Carlos - thank you very much for confirming the Group Buy details and for providing the Fanatics with that dedicated link with discounted price for Members only.
I am based in the U.K. and unfortunately the link does not work for me. It refers me to www.eonon.co.uk where the site says "Our UK warehouse is under adjustment".
There is a link on the Eonon page saying "Welcome to Shop on our US website", but when I click on it whatever I do it refers me back to the co.uk site - out of stock.

Can you please help resolving the above, perhaps by providing an alternative link which works in the United Kingdom, so that I can place my order ASAP?

Also, I understand that the unit will come with the new canbus V2 which is great, but several of us asked you about reverse cameras. Actually I wanted a wireless one.
Can you supply a package of the unit plus the reverse camera? If you do not have a wireless one or if it does not work with the unit please advise, thanks very much.
Jinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:30 AM   #4
verschup

My Ride: 328i
Hi Carlos,

I've got the same problem, I can't get to the US site. Also, I've checked and if I would have it shipped from the US it would cost me almost 100 extra on import tax. Is there a possibility to have them shipped from the UK as well? If not I'm affraid I'm out

Thanks
verschup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:13 AM   #5
thetotalthom

My Ride: 2005 e46 330i ZHP
Purchased!
thetotalthom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:26 AM   #6
limpiabota809

My Ride: 330 XI
There's a re seller on eBay that is selling this item for 340 shipped, with the maps. Also group buys usually entail that the more people that purchase the item the more of a discount we receive, you only needed 10 to start it and we've achieved double that amount according to your list, so why not increase the discount?

On eonon.com your item was always sold for 360, when GB's are done the price is usually so good that one cannot pass it up but for me to save 16$ it's easy to pass on it for now.

I believe your list might become shorter now because other fanatics were willing to purchase the item but also said depending on price. I could be wrong and they still purchase it, but let's see when they wake.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:42 AM   #7
njbmw90

My Ride: 2004 M3 CB/CINN
Group Buy for Eonon D5150 BMW E46 Car GPS with ARM Processor & Cool UI & NFC Su

Yeah I also found the item on eBay and can wait to purchase it from there. I also figured it was going to be less and would be a deal that I couldn't pass on and I believe I can pass now.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
njbmw90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:47 AM   #8
wallyworld

My Ride: 2003 325i 4dr sedan
Re: Just ordered a Eonon D5150! (New version of Eonon D5113/Enco B146)

does it come with back up camera?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using BimmerApp mobile app
wallyworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:54 AM   #9
limpiabota809

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyworld View Post
does it come with back up camera?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using BimmerApp mobile app
Backup cam is a separate item

Last edited by limpiabota809; 08-19-2013 at 10:49 AM.
limpiabota809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 12:30 PM   #10
thetotalthom

My Ride: 2005 e46 330i ZHP

Annnndd the one on eBay comes with maps. I may have been a little too excited for this group buy....

thetotalthom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 12:49 PM   #11
limpiabota809

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetotalthom View Post
Annnndd the one on eBay comes with maps. I may have been a little too excited for this group buy....

Maybe change or cancel the order, if you change the order you could change it to the one without maps and just simply buy a 4gb mini sd for like ~10$ (walmart, best buy, ebay, new egg) and put the maps on yourself
Old 08-19-2013, 05:08 PM   #12
zdavesf

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330xi
Ya, this is not the kind of price break i was expecting...Ive seen the $340 shipped with maps before. I figured around $300 with maps would have been fair... I am going to have to think about this some more.
Old 08-19-2013, 05:12 PM   #13
tks

My Ride: slower than yours

phew almost jumped the gun and bought this.

will wait til end of week to cement my decision...
tks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 05:16 PM   #14
ColdChuck

My Ride: 330Xi
Re: Group Buy for Eonon D5150 BMW E46 Car GPS with ARM Processor & Cool UI & NFC Supp

There's only one I can find on ebay and it's 385$...

ColdChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 05:17 PM   #15
njbmw90

Look at this on eBay:

Eonon 7" CAR RADIO 3D HD DVD GPS NAVI Navigation E46 3er M3 318 320 325 BMW

http://bit.ly/13Awy8P

Old 08-19-2013, 05:24 PM   #16
limpiabota809

The only risk being taken by purchasing from an ebay seller who isn't eonon is that their batch might not be the ones with the updated v2 canbus yet

Last edited by limpiabota809; 08-19-2013 at 05:26 PM.
limpiabota809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 05:34 PM   #17
njbmw90

If this group buy can be $300 shipped for unit with maps I'm in and I'm sure everyone else will be!!

Old 08-19-2013, 08:01 PM   #18
nadeemp8

My Ride: 05 325i

Yeah I was hoping for a better price break, I'm out...

nadeemp8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:05 PM   #19
limpiabota809

It's just how I predicted the list will be shortened and yes for 300 I'd jump on it as well
Old 08-19-2013, 09:53 PM   #20
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

For several guys who are considering about our group buy price, I understand everyone want to get more discount, including me. So I've tried my best to apply for a biggest discount for you. It is already the lowest we can provide. Usually it's 10-20USD save for normal GB, but this time for you is 30USD save! Since we know you guys here are awesome and active, totally deserve such discount! Eonon is realistic, we won't mark the original price as 600USD+, then help you save 200-300USD blah blah...Hope you can understand.

Usually in previous group buy like our hot D5151 mazda 3 unit, even if 80+ guys joined finally, they still get the same GB price, $14 save, but they are all quite satisfied and active in joining in! Since they know the unit is quite worthy for the money. You can see the GB thread there:
http://www.mazda3forums.com/showthread.php?t=415313 Hope you will like too!

And do you know what are the benefits of buying from our official site?
1. You can enjoy as long as 2 year warranty, which you can NOT get from anywhere else. More details you can check this page: http://www.eonon.com/2YEAR_WARRANTY.aspx
2. Get most professional advice from our Eonon tech team, latest news from our R&D, and most considerate after sale service from our CS team.
3. We can provide you even special customer support in this forum all the time.
4. 100% to get the D5150 unit with new v2 can bus & NFC function for D5150.

There's no reason why you should not get in this group buy!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 08-19-2013 at 11:18 PM.

Tags
bmw e46 gps, bmw gps, car dvd, car gps, eonon