E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-20-2013, 01:16 PM   #41
njbmw90

My Ride: 2004 M3 CB/CINN
Group Buy for Eonon D5150 BMW E46 Car GPS with ARM Processor & Cool UI & NFC Su

Lets get it too $300 shipped!!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
njbmw90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 01:26 PM   #42
limpiabota809

My Ride: 330 XI
They won't do it, they prefer not sell anything than sell a lot at a cheaper price
Old 08-20-2013, 01:29 PM   #43
njbmw90

I have no doubt they would make more money if they sold them for group buy for 300 shipped than they would at regular price.

Old 08-20-2013, 01:31 PM   #44
limpiabota809

Of course they would but they don't get that
Old 08-20-2013, 01:32 PM   #45
xps

My Ride: 05 325ci w/ zhp eng
Quote:
Originally Posted by limpiabota809 View Post
They won't do it, they prefer not sell anything than sell a lot at a cheaper price
when I opened the thread I was expecting something less than $300 coz I remember seeing this unit for around $315 bucks on ebay!

Too bad they don't want to make it even $300
xps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 01:56 PM   #46
limpiabota809

After they see so many people that would buy it for 300 hopefully they'll come to their senses but I wouldn't hold my breath
Old 08-20-2013, 02:26 PM   #47
YOLO89

My Ride: Hooptie

Yep time to look else where

YOLO89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:28 AM   #48
Solo118

My Ride: '12 MDX, '03 CLK500
Send a message via AIM to Solo118
I would be in for $300

Solo118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:48 AM   #49
limpiabota809

I know that Carlos has read these posts and knows what it'll take for the GB to be successful hopefully they smarten up
Old 08-21-2013, 08:12 PM   #50
njbmw90

There is also about 15 members on the m3 forum in on this group buy and plus ours so we have alot of guys should get a better deal

Old 08-21-2013, 10:27 PM   #51
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
That make sense if the profit for the unit is quite low or even at a loss pricing. 19USD to some BMW owners is just for a meal. But to a company,it means a lot, running cost, staff salaries......

Quote:
If it doesn't bother you that this "group buy" isn't as successful as you'd like for it to be and you don't want to give a better discount then I understand but keep in mind these fanatics are not Mazda owners they are a little more difficult to please after all they did buy BMW's right? Like yolo said if you do 300$ shipped with maps you'll have a better GB

Hi, limpiabota809, Haha... just the opposite, I like you guys, never feel any difficult to communicate with you all. I admire your spirit, like your frankness, straightness, also compassion. You're right, BMW owners is different from Mazda, they are richer at the pocket so they focus more on the quality not the price! I'm quite confident with our products' quality. For this price and service, it is absolutely a bargains.

I think everyone here should thank limpiabota809, hes been very active, passionate and patient to communicate with me about the price for you guys!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 08-21-2013 at 11:53 PM.
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:31 PM   #52
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Guys please look at here:
Even if I know it's impossible, I still tried my best to apply to our company about your special request. The group buy price won't be changed finally. We have arranged forum GB for years, we don't change the group buy price randomly unless there's a currency change or production cost increase. However, due to the product cost, we can't sell in a price at a loss in this GB, hope you can understand.

If you still decide not to get the unit due to the 19USD difference, you can PM me your name, I will inform you if we have discount that meets your expectation in the future. This is the most i could do for you guys!

For the price negotiating posts, I won't reply anymore in the future. It's the 1st time I've met such group buy price negotiation, very interesting. On my side, I've tried my best, but there's nothing to go. Your understanding will be highly appreciated! Just like I said, BMW owners should be different! Let's focus more on the quality and service!!!

There are still many guys placed their GB orders these days, and more will come. Enjoy it !!
A kind reminder: D5150 is a hot sale unit. Now under group buy, it will even sold out more quickly than usual, you'd better place the GB order asap to avoid the shortage. Or you may even have to wait for a month. Come on guys!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 08-22-2013 at 12:07 AM.
Old 08-23-2013, 01:07 AM   #53
Rezist09

My Ride: 325i sedan
Is the gb still going on?.
Rezist09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:07 AM   #54
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezist09 View Post
Is the gb still going on?.
Hi Rezist09, sure it's still going on very well till Sep. 19

Just click this special GB link to order is OK:
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...MW/D5150T.html
Would you like to join too?

And many guys who placed the GB order asked me when they can receive the unit, glad to tell you that, usually you can get the unit only in 3-6 days after our delivery, very fast!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 08-23-2013 at 02:09 AM.
Old 08-23-2013, 10:04 PM   #55
srbija 328i

My Ride: has 262k miles

I am down for this

Old 08-24-2013, 09:44 AM   #56
dany325tim

My Ride: E46 325 ti
Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Hi Rezist09, sure it's still going on very well till Sep. 19

Just click this special GB link to order is OK:
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...MW/D5150T.html
Would you like to join too?

And many guys who placed the GB order asked me when they can receive the unit, glad to tell you that, usually you can get the unit only in 3-6 days after our delivery, very fast!
Hi, I'm in!
just a question, 3-6 days since your delivery for getting in US, right? and how much time take since a place the order until your delivery ? should we wait until sep.19th ? regards!
dany325tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:12 AM   #57
limpiabota809

Quote:
Originally Posted by dany325tim View Post
Hi, I'm in!
just a question, 3-6 days since your delivery for getting in US, right? and how much time take since a place the order until your delivery ? should we wait until sep.19th ? regards!
The shipping takes 3-6 days...the group buy ends on sept 19th
Old 08-24-2013, 11:56 AM   #58
Rezist09

My Ride: 325i sedan
I'm in for gb so they won't be shipped till sep 19 gb price is 340 not bad question I want add rear camera which one would work best .
Rezist09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:14 PM   #59
limpiabota809

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezist09 View Post
I'm in for gb so they won't be shipped till sep 19 gb price is 340 not bad question I want add rear camera which one would work best .
They will ship it as soon as you place the order the price of the GB is what ends on sept 19
Old 08-24-2013, 12:55 PM   #60
WOLFN8TR
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 05 330CI ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
You can see the GB thread there:
http://www.mazda3forums.com/showthread.php?t=415313 Hope you will like too!

And do you know what are the benefits of buying from our official site?
1. You can enjoy as long as 2 year warranty, which you can NOT get from anywhere else. More details you can check this page: http://www.eonon.com/2YEAR_WARRANTY.aspx
2. Get most professional advice from our Eonon tech team, latest news from our R&D, and most considerate after sale service from our CS team.
3. We can provide you even special customer support in this forum all the time.
4. 100% to get the D5150 unit with new v2 can bus & NFC function for D5150.
So guys like me that purchased the 5150 thru Eonon's eBay store only get a 1 year warranty???

When I ordered my 5150 it was "out of stock" after I placed my order and paid for it. I was in constant contact with customer support (which was great btw) and was told it would be approx 3 weeks and it would come with the New Can Bus V2. It did not and I'm still waiting for the New one to arrive, it's been over 10 days. I was also told they want me to send the old one back to them in China, why?? This was Eonon's mistake Not mine, why should I have to pay to return it to China?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asubimmer View Post
Did the radio reception ever get worked out? I'm interested but as others have said, a bit disappointed with the 'group buy' price and I'd like to make sure my radio reception is ok.
Nope, my Radio reception isn't very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyworld View Post
does it come with back up camera?
Nope, I purchased one on eBay for $17 shipped that mounts in the license plate light.

Quote:
The only risk being taken by purchasing from an ebay seller who isn't eonon is that their batch might not be the ones with the updated v2 canbus yet
I purchased my 5150 from Eonon's eBay store. This was after guys were getting units with the new Can Bus V2 which is one of the reasons I waited to buy it. I even sent Eonon messages about this and was told "don't worry the 5150 you receive will come with the new V2 Can Bus". Well it didn't and I'm still waiting for Eonon to send it. Frustrating...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xps View Post
when I opened the thread I was expecting something less than $300 coz I remember seeing this unit for around $315 bucks on ebay!
I've been watching them on eBay for over 4 months and they have never been below $340 and Free Shipping. I got mine for $350 Shipped and my buddy got his for $341 Shipped.

Buy the 5150 thru the Group Buy without the maps for $319 Shipped. The Kudos maps honestly aren't worth it anyway. Get Igo Primo 2.4 and your good to go! I would even be willing to load Igo Primo on to some SD cards and offer them. You just pay for the cost of the SD card. The 5150 is a really nice unit in alot of ways for the money.
WOLFN8TR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bmw e46 gps, bmw gps, car dvd, car gps, eonon