E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Ask a Site Sponsor

Ask a Site Sponsor
Ask a site sponsor a question, request pricing on products or suggest a group buy!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2013, 09:58 AM   #1
djbradle

My Ride: 2002 325 xit
Anyone else have trouble with contacting Tischer BMW for parts/question?

So I made an order for several items on 9/25 at around 1500. The very next day I sent an online request to add another part with part #, order #, and detailed info, and never got a response back. The shipment was made today and of course the item requested not included in the shipping list.
Anyone find difficulty in contacting them? Being that there's no phone number and that they use aim for instant messaging is a bit annoying even though they had the best prices. I guess I should have used their direct emails instead of the "contact us" online form. . . . .
djbradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:23 AM   #2
djbradle

Just contacted Evan. Resolving now but it appears I'll never use the online contact us submission form again.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:34 AM   #3
saxual328ci

My Ride: 2004 325ci
i've ordered from them several times. The last time I chose to pick up from the store. This is an actual BMW dealership in a busy area. While I was there I went by a BMW Wholesaler parts which is next to Tisher.

I know at my local BMW dealership the parts counter doesn't have someone sitting there waiting. I've used other contact forms in the past on other sites and yes you never get quick response. The luxury of having reps on these forms is a plus.
Old 10-02-2013, 11:02 AM   #4
WDE46

My Ride: 2004 330Ci OBM
I haven't gotten a response from a direct email and the contact form on their site this week. On my last order with them, I was able to make a correction, but this order, no luck. They held up the order for an on order part I didn't notice. So now I won't get my CSB this weekend. I really needed it. Kind of pisses me off.

Common Sense is officially dead.
WDE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:16 PM   #5
Phoenix330ci

My Ride: 04 330Ci Convertible
It's hit or miss. I have ordered from them in the past and one time I heard nothing. One time they sent me the wrong part even though I had the vin number in there. But the last time I ordered and contacted them they responded within 24 hours.

I too had an order held up over two .60 parts. I know there site says they will hold up the shipment unless you contact them but you will have to pay split shipment......or something like that......
Old 10-02-2013, 12:17 PM   #6
WDE46

It's my fault for not seeing the stock status, but it's still irritating.

Old 10-02-2013, 12:30 PM   #7
Dan F.

My Ride: 05 330Ci
There is very little support with them. I have waited 2 days for a reply to my question.
I live 5 miles from them so I used to pick up my order when it's ready, heh, they still charged me $12.50 for handling.

Now I just go to their dealer parts counter, get the parts I need with plenty of assistance from counter guys and present my BMWCCA card and get a 25 % discount. It equals out to their online prices at getbmwparts.com with better service and parts in hand! Go figure.
Dan F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:19 PM   #8
SoCaLe39

My Ride: 06 M5 & 03 325i
Lets all be real here, email or online submissions that go to an email is convenient for a reason. It doesn't take much to pickup the phone.
SoCaLe39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:34 PM   #9
Kubica

My Ride: 2003 325xi
getbmwparts is no longer the preferred online dealer around here. I used to use them all the time, but there are better/cheaper options with faster/cheaper shipping.
Kubica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:17 PM   #10
WDE46

There are no cheaper options for hardware (nuts, bolts, clips, etc.). Also, they have the cheapest OEM CSB.

Old 10-02-2013, 02:50 PM   #11
jfoj

My Ride: '06 330CiC, '03 M5
I do not know what is wrong with Tischer.

They always wanted to use AOL AIM or some other stupid IM programs. This is so lame and out of date.

Just use email, but for some reason, I have no idea why they cannot deal with e-mail??

I used to pick up at Tischer, the reworked the dealership and it was a nightmare and took forever to get anyone to even show up at the counter.

No more Tischer for me.

Fuel pump failures - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=929501

Temp Info - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=964491

Hidden OBC Menu - Check Voltage, Temps, Fuel Level - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=239619

E46/E39 GM5 Door Lock Info - www.bmwgm5.com

Lower hose fan switch O-ring - BMW #13621743299
jfoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 06:17 PM   #12
djbradle

Anyone else have trouble with contacting Tischer BMW for parts/question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaLe39 View Post
Lets all be real here, email or online submissions that go to an email is convenient for a reason. It doesn't take much to pickup the phone.
Lol. They state clearly on their website that there is no phone number to contact and not to contact the dealership asking for parts. In any case I contacted Evan directly and it was much faster although he was not willing to let the shipping ride. No more orders from them.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old 10-04-2013, 02:45 PM   #13
Jason@Tischer
Your #1 OEM BMW Part Source

My Ride: '02 Dinan 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Jason@Tischer
Hey Fellas, the site Message Center system was down for the past couple of weeks - and it took a while for the software company to fix. Our apologies for any and all messages that were responded to late or lost in the mix. The system does appear to be back up and running now.

In the future, if you're not getting a response - feel free to PM Evan or I on here or shoot us an email directly at gethelp@getbmwparts.com .

We're typically available on AIM during regular business hours Monday-Friday, however Evan and I answer each and every email that comes through on a daily basis - that's literally what we do all day(hundreds).

We're here to help!

Email getHelp@getBMWparts.com AIM: Jason at Tischer
Follow us on: FaceBook | Twitter | YouTube

Last edited by Jason@Tischer; 10-04-2013 at 02:54 PM.
Jason@Tischer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:54 PM   #14
jfoj

My Ride: '06 330CiC, '03 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@Tischer View Post
Hey Fellas, the site Message Center system was down for the past couple of weeks - and it took a while for the software company to fix. Our apologies for any and all messages that were responded to late or lost in the mix. The system does appear to be back up and running now.

In the future, if you're not getting a response - feel free to PM Evan or I on here or shoot us an email directly at gethelp@getbmwparts.com .

We're typically available on AIM during regular business hours Monday-Friday, however Evan and I answer each and every email that comes through on a daily basis - that's literally what we do all day(hundreds).

We're here to help!

I know you guys are here to help, but AIM?

AIM, so lame, is anyone still use it??

I do not know anyone who has used AIM in the last 5 years.

Get with the 21st century.

AIM is soon to disappear like the AOL dinosaur.

Suggest if your message service is questionable via your parts software, you make sure on the website you have a comment to use the gethelp@getbmwparts.com

I finally gave up on your guys when the dealer got remodeled and I had to wait FOREVER for someone to show up at the front counter for pick ups and I had a number of larger orders that were missing things that luckily I checked carefully before I drove off.

Anyway, just my experience.

Fuel pump failures - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=929501

Temp Info - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=964491

Hidden OBC Menu - Check Voltage, Temps, Fuel Level - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=239619

E46/E39 GM5 Door Lock Info - www.bmwgm5.com

Lower hose fan switch O-ring - BMW #13621743299
jfoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:09 PM   #15
WDE46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@Tischer View Post

We're here to help!

I emailed Evan directly a few days ago about a request to expedite my shipping. He did not respond. Luckily, my parts did arrive in time. Thanks.

Old 04-30-2014, 04:01 PM   #16
330XiNamedBif

My Ride: 2005 330Xi 6-speed
I placed an order with Tischer today. The part was listed at $5.08. A few hours later they responded and indicated they made a mistake but would now need to charge me $29.11. That's 6X the price. Jason did get back to me after two days and waived the shipping and handling to counteract the increase. I think this was a fair resolution.

Last edited by 330XiNamedBif; 05-04-2014 at 01:40 PM.
330XiNamedBif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 11:45 AM   #17
Crazedcat

My Ride: TiAg 330i
I've been trying to click on "order status" on their website and keep getting an "Untrusted Connection" warning.

www.getbmwparts.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate expired on 5/1/14 7:59 PM. The current time is 5/4/14 12:43 PM.
Old 05-05-2014, 07:01 AM   #18
Jason@Tischer
Your #1 OEM BMW Part Source

My Ride: '02 Dinan 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Jason@Tischer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazedcat View Post
I've been trying to click on "order status" on their website and keep getting an "Untrusted Connection" warning.

www.getbmwparts.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate expired on 5/1/14 7:59 PM. The current time is 5/4/14 12:43 PM.
This is being corrected now, so the site should be fixed and up-to-date very soon. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Email getHelp@getBMWparts.com AIM: Jason at Tischer
Follow us on: FaceBook | Twitter | YouTube
Jason@Tischer is offline   Reply With Quote