E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 10-13-2013, 03:02 PM   #141
ti317

My Ride: 02 330ci coupe 5 spd
Obama to Boehner: 'Hold a vote. Call a vote right now. Let's see what happens'

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'busa View Post
I complained about you being mean?
I wouldn't admit to it either but it doesn't matter anyway.
It's not that important. It was just pathetic that supposedly grown men were sending PMs complaining about being roughed up in the room

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old 10-13-2013, 03:37 PM   #142
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
I believe fisticuffs are called for here.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 08:25 PM   #143
'busa

My Ride: E90 335i (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08 View Post
I heard you reported him.
When someone posts insults with no intention of discussing anything, when they just post digital vomit and post something that is offensive to taste (even though maybe not me in particular) and degrades the quality of the sub forum, then I've been known to hit the ! I don't send PMs, as my inbox is 99% full. It's been that way for a while, so when I really HAVE to send a PM or respond to one, I have to delete others, which I don't like to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ti317 View Post
I wouldn't admit to it either but it doesn't matter anyway.
It's not that important. It was just pathetic that supposedly grown men were sending PMs complaining about being roughed up in the room
If you want to accuse me of something, then come out and do it. I have no qualms about any of my posts or actions on here. I have no issue talking about it. But what are you going to do. You're going to be vague and evasive and allude to stuff without every saying anything. It allows you to slip and dodge around rebuttals, but it doesn't accomplish anything else.

As for getting "roughed up", don't flatter yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
It's the most honest form of communication I've ever seen.
Old 10-13-2013, 08:39 PM   #144
LostMarine

My Ride: Evolve Supercharged
Quote:
And yet they opened the National Mall today so Nancy Pelosi and others could assemble and demonstrate against the law of the land.

And yet the President and AG decided to ignore the law because they could not get their Dream Act passed, and allow people to stay here without fear.

And yet the President took it upon himself to change the text of a statute without benefit of any legislative action ( hint, changing the effective date of employer mandate). Second hint, read Articles 1 and 2 of the U.S. Constitution.

And yet the President and his minions rail against the Supreme Court decision in the Citizens a United case.

By your logic Republicans should not have stood up to the Democratic Party and challenged the law of the land that had been upheld by the Supreme Court and made slavery a legal enterprise.

By your logic, Thurgood Marshall should never have persisted in his suit against the Arkansas Board of Education as Separate but equal laws were the law of the land and had been affirmed by several Supreme Court decisions.

If you're going yo drink the Koolaid, read the ingredients first.
exactly..
Old 10-13-2013, 10:51 PM   #145
ti317

Obama to Boehner: 'Hold a vote. Call a vote right now. Let's see what happens'

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeski3d View Post
As Batman and Robin would say, POW! SOCK!

Seriously though, no hard feelings to anyone. It's just that when grown men act like school girls in the lunchroom, I'm going to mention it.

Evolved jumped into a thread to protect 'Busa from being handled by me, admitting that he had got complaints by PM from said person.

Then a couple weeks after 'Busa tried to get personal again. Just letting him know that if he keeps it respectful, it'll stay that way but don't start throwing barbs and then run off crying if I respond.

I realize emotions run high on political issues but don't go crying to others if someone doesn't put up with your disrespect. Makes you look soft.

Old 10-13-2013, 11:06 PM   #146
bimmerfan08

My Ride: Phoenix Yellow M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Inline6 View Post
If there is one thing I despise most it's blacks always pulling the race card. It's so annoying and is often misplaced.
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:52 AM   #147
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:14 AM   #148
evolved

My Ride: 2011 BMW 135i
Quote:
As Batman and Robin would say, POW! SOCK!

Seriously though, no hard feelings to anyone. It's just that when grown men act like school girls in the lunchroom, I'm going to mention it.

Evolved jumped into a thread to protect 'Busa from being handled by me, admitting that he had got complaints by PM from said person.

Then a couple weeks after 'Busa tried to get personal again. Just letting him know that if he keeps it respectful, it'll stay that way but don't start throwing barbs and then run off crying if I respond.

I realize emotions run high on political issues but don't go crying to others if someone doesn't put up with your disrespect. Makes you look soft.

Present
2011 BMW 135i - BSM
Past
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

E46Sig
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:52 AM   #149
bimmerfan08

My Ride: Phoenix Yellow M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolved View Post
Man-handling fantasies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Inline6 View Post
If there is one thing I despise most it's blacks always pulling the race card. It's so annoying and is often misplaced.
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:52 PM   #150
ti317

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08 View Post
Man-handling fantasies.
That would solve any softness if done right.

Lol
Old 10-14-2013, 08:03 PM   #151
Act of God

My Ride: Beach Cruiser
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Lol who reports people? Bitchmove

"You don’t burn books because they’re irrelevant. You burn books because you’re terrified that they’re not. You don’t muzzle people who have no audience. You muzzle people only when their voices are amplified far beyond your liking."
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 08:10 PM   #152
ti317

Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
Lol who reports people? Bitchmove
Exactly! But don't beat up on him. I think the point has been made.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:51 PM   #153
LostMarine

My Ride: Evolve Supercharged
here ya go..
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...n-response-to/

i think that answers your question doesnt it..
Old 10-15-2013, 04:53 PM   #154
badfast

My Ride: A Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMarine View Post
here ya go..

Is this the plan that even the Republicans can't agree on?

The party of dysfunction!
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 04:55 PM   #155
MDydinanM

My Ride: is a ///M
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMarine View Post
here ya go..

In principal, I like this idea:

Quote:
House Republicans plan to vote Tuesday night on a revised budget proposal that would end the partial government shutdown, raise the debt ceiling and, in a challenge to Democrats, force government officials from President Obama on down to obtain health insurance through ObamaCare.
That is, make Congressmen get healthcare like the rest of us. Where it is off base is that Obamacare is not mandatory if you already have health insurance. This is the way "the media" misconstrue things. Fox is not the only one guilty of this.
MDydinanM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:09 PM   #156
ti317

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDydinanM View Post
In principal, I like this idea:

That is, make Congressmen get healthcare like the rest of us. Where it is off base is that Obamacare is not mandatory if you already have health insurance. This is the way "the media" misconstrue things. Fox is not the only one guilty of this.
True but in the scheme of misreporting, it doesn't quite compare to the media, Fox included, giving the impression that the shutdown was over an effort to defund Obamacare.

It took over a week for any of them to mention that the sticking point was a delay of the individual mandate.