E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 10-08-2013, 09:43 AM   #1
Lair

My Ride: e90, cheap Boxster
Republicans are truly stupid

Not just the ones who listen to Rush or watch Fox News - it's the leaders too.

Quote:
GOP Congressman Says He Doesn't Know What Republicans Want In Shutdown Fight

Tom Kludt – October 3, 2013, 6:41 AM EDT

A Republican congressman said Wednesday that his party has "to get something out of" the shutdown fight. He just doesn't know what.

"We’re not going to be disrespected,” Rep. Marlin Stutzman (R-IN) told the Washington Examiner. “We have to get something out of this. And I don’t know what that even is.”

Stutzman articulated what's been a prevailing sentiment among hard-line conservatives. Right-wing pundit Erick Erickson wrote Tuesday that Republicans should keep the government shut down "until they get their way."

Quote:
It's the best years of your life they want to steal.
Congratulations.
Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:01 AM   #2
Rhumb

My Ride: 2001 M3 Coupe
Re: Republicans are truly stupid

I.E., now that we've taken our hostages, we've got to exact some ransom or we'll loose our street cred. Sounds more like the logic of a street thug than a deliberative Constitutional democracy, but then, House GOP members have ceased functioning as such when they resorted to hostage taking and extortion ala aforementioned street thug.
Rhumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:16 AM   #3
bimmerfan08

My Ride: Phoenix Yellow M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Inline6 View Post
If there is one thing I despise most it's blacks always pulling the race card. It's so annoying and is often misplaced.
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:18 AM   #4
Fergo

My Ride: still a gay 135i
Maybe people from Indiana are just stupid

2 easy 2 make hp turbos
Fergo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:02 PM   #5
kaput

My Ride: 2002 M3 SMG
Send a message via AIM to kaput
I agree with this thread title.

2002 M3
kaput is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 06:15 PM   #6
Lair

No, seriously.

They're f*cking stupid.

Quote:
Virginia Republican's Effort To Criminalize Sodomy And Oral Sex Rejected By Supreme Court

Author: Stephen D. Foster Jr. October 8, 2013 4:00 am

This VA Republican isn't having a very good month. SCOTUS destroyed his dream of an anal and oral sex-free world. Plus, his bid for governor's going badly. Photo of the VA Republican, and Attorney General, Ken Cuccinelli, from Wikipedia.

Ken Cuccinelli, the VA Republican running for governor, is obsessed with outlawing sodomy and oral sex in his state. The Supreme Court struck down anti-sodomy laws in 2003. But - driven by his conservative ideology - Cuccinelli refuses to let his dream die. His efforts reached a dead end on Monday, when the Supreme Court basically told the VA Republican to go f**k himself.

SCOTUS brings the hammer down on the VA Republican's sodomy obsession.

In March, the 4th US Circuit Court of Appeals ruled against the state using anti-sodomy laws to prosecute cases involving minors. But Cuccinelli wants the law exempted from their 2003 ruling. He appealed to the Supreme Court, but they rejected the case on Monday. Thus ends Cuccinelli's quest to outlaw oral sex and sodomy.

Ken Cuccinelli's Law Would Outlaw Sodomy And Oral Sex Among Consenting Adults.

The VA Republican's now-invalid law is known as the "Crimes Against Nature Act." Here's the part that outlaws oral sex and sodomy between consenting adults:

"If any person carnally knows in any manner any brute animal, or carnally knows any male or female person by the anus or by or with the mouth, or voluntarily submits to such carnal knowledge, he or she shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony."

Cuccinelli claims his law only applies to minors. But the wording clearly applies to all people engaging in oral or anal sex, including adults. The VA Republican unveiled a website for this law in July, and admitted he planned to put it back on the books. Virginia's legislature had a chance to change the law and conform to SCOTUS' 2003 ruling, but Cuccinelli blocked those changes. He clearly wanted to keep the law intact, in hopes of one day arresting consenting couples, especially same-sex couples. Was Cuccinelli trying to pull a fast one on the court system, and fool them into reinstating anti-sodomy laws across the nation? If so, his ploy didn't work.

A Setback For The VA Republican's bid for governor.

Ken Cuccinelli isn't having a very good October. On top of having his dreams of a world without oral and anal sex stolen from him, he's under fire for his close relationship with GOP Senator Ted Cruz, who helped instigate the unpopular government shutdown. He's also in trouble because of a recent ad from his Democratic opponent Terry McAuliffe, which provides damning evidence of Cuccinelli's role in shutting down the government. This unfortunate series of events mean bad news for the VA Republican's political aspirations. Americans do not approve of the shutdown, like delusional Republicans thought they would. In fact, Americans overwhelmingly blame the GOP. This, combined with the Supreme Court's decision, puts Virginia more in play for Democrats than ever before.

But which ever direction the governor's race goes, at least consenting adults in Virginia won't have to worry about Republicans regulating what they do in their own bedrooms.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10...-ban-rejected/

Quote:
Congratulations.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:17 PM   #7
Sentaruu

My Ride: Xterra
god damn, people are stupid.

I just wish the OP would realize that for every stupid republican, there is an equally stupid democrat.

Last edited by Sentaruu; 10-08-2013 at 06:33 PM.
Sentaruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 06:41 PM   #8
l0e3o7

My Ride: isn't important
Send a message via AIM to l0e3o7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lair View Post
No, seriously.

They're f*cking stupid.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10...-ban-rejected/
No worries Lair, the power of Anal sex is very influential, and it will not be held down by any law. Just look at California. The citizen's ( not the politicians of California) of California, voted and passed a CONSTITUTIONAL amendment defining marriage as union between a man and women. It was the will of the people who decided this.

7,001,084 YES
6,401,482 NO

Never mind the will of the people though because once it was met in the mire of the minority who are influenced by the power of anal sex, it was overturned.

The will of the people was overturned by the influence of anal sex.

So no worries Lair. Anal sex is safe and is here to stay, whether it is the will of the people or not.

Bend over my friend. Your vote doesn't count.

Wake up America

(\OO\ (||)(||) /OO/)

Last edited by l0e3o7; 10-08-2013 at 06:41 PM.
l0e3o7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 06:49 PM   #9
Lair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentaruu View Post
god damn, people are stupid.

I just wish the OP would realize that for every stupid republican, there is an equally stupid democrat.
Post 'em up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0e3o7 View Post
No worries Lair, the power of Anal sex is very influential, and it will not be held down by any law. Just look at California. The citizen's ( not the politicians of California) of California, voted and passed a CONSTITUTIONAL amendment defining marriage as union between a man and women. It was the will of the people who decided this.

7,001,084 YES
6,401,482 NO

Never mind the will of the people though because once it was met in the mire of the minority who are influenced by the power of anal sex, it was overturned.

The will of the people was overturned by the influence of anal sex.

So no worries Lair. Anal sex is safe and is here to stay, whether it is the will of the people or not.

Bend over my friend. Your vote doesn't count.
Power of freedom, loobe.

Why are you republicans afraid of anal sex? Is it because your brilliant leaders keep plugging you in the ass while they tell you that you can't plug someone else?

I remember when the same argument was made against interracial marriage. Conservatives were on the wrong side of history on that one, too, but they fought it tooth and nail for decades.

Quote:
Congratulations.

Last edited by Lair; 10-08-2013 at 06:50 PM.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:54 PM   #10
l0e3o7

Quote:
Post 'em up.

Power of freedom, loobe.

Why are you republicans afraid of anal sex? Is it because your brilliant leaders keep plugging you in the ass while they tell you that you can't plug someone else?

I remember when the same argument was made against interracial marriage. Conservatives were on the wrong side of history on that one, too, but they fought it tooth and nail for decades.

Hey hey there, I never saw someone so worked up if they couldn't have their anal sex. Relax like I said, Anal sex trumps all laws, there is nothing to worry about here.

Quote:

I can reference an argument when Democrats felt it should be law that Black people should be bought and sold as slaves. There was even a war over it.

Your point?

ANAL SEX IS SAFE. Rejoice Lair. Rejoice.

Wake up America

(\OO\ (||)(||) /OO/)

Last edited by l0e3o7; 10-08-2013 at 06:54 PM.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:56 PM   #11
Lair

Quote:
Hey hey there, I never saw someone so worked up if they couldn't have their anal sex. Relax like I said, Anal sex trumps all laws, there is nothing to worry about here.

I can reference an argument when Democrats felt it should be law that Black people should be bought and sold as slaves. There was even a war over it.

Your point?

ANAL SEX IS SAFE. Rejoice Lair. Rejoice.
Awesome. I have some friends in VA who are celebrating by anally violating each other under a portrait of Ronald Reagan.

SMALL GUBMINT, Y'ALL!

(And nice try with the "Old democrats" horsesh*t. The parties haven't changed a bit since then, have they?)

Quote:
Congratulations.

Last edited by Lair; 10-08-2013 at 06:57 PM.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:59 PM   #12
l0e3o7

lolz, did they dirty sanchez The Gipper afterwards out of spite? always fun to tango with Lair.

Wake up America

(\OO\ (||)(||) /OO/)

Last edited by l0e3o7; 10-08-2013 at 07:00 PM.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:59 PM   #13
Lair

Equally fun to point out your overt hypocrisy.

Quote:
Congratulations.
Old 10-08-2013, 07:03 PM   #14
l0e3o7

Quote:
Equally fun to point out your overt hypocrisy.

I think I missed you point.

Or maybe you didn't have one. Either way, it wouldn't hold any weight with me simply because it is generated by you. I'm sorry. It actually pains me to say that. One day you shall impress me. Until then, spew away. It makes my day shorter.

Wake up America

(\OO\ (||)(||) /OO/)
Old 10-08-2013, 07:06 PM   #15
l0e3o7

Aw nevermind I see the hypocrisy of you liberals though....

Take a look at Good ole' Mike Wallace in '67

Amazing how things have changed... for the better? or for the worse? Look around, you decide.

Wake up America

(\OO\ (||)(||) /OO/)

Last edited by l0e3o7; 10-08-2013 at 07:09 PM.
Old 10-08-2013, 07:11 PM   #16
Fergo

My Ride: still a gay 135i
  • Joe Biden on culturalism: "In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."
  • John Kerry on the troops: "You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."
  • Howard Dean: "We know that no one person can succeed unless everybody else succeeds."
  • Al Gore: "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."
  • Congressman Hank Johnson on Guam: "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize,"
  • Nancy Pelosi on the economy: "every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs."
  • Alan Grayson on Health Care: "The Republican health care plan: don't get sick ... The Republicans have a back up plan in case you do get sick ... This is what the Republicans want you to do. If you get sick America, the Republican health care plan is this: Die quickly!"
  • Joe Biden on the passage of the Health Care Bill: "This is a big f...ing deal!"
  • Congressman John Dingell on freedom: "The harsh fact of the matter is when you're passing legislation that will cover 300 million American people in different ways, it takes a long time to do the necessary administrative steps that have to be taken to put the legislation together to control the people."
  • Nancy Pelosi on legislation: "But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it."

More? :p

2 easy 2 make hp turbos
Fergo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:31 PM   #17
Raymond42262

My Ride: Is German
Quote:
Post 'em up.

Maxine Waters
Corrine Brown
Old 10-08-2013, 11:16 PM   #18
Lair

Quote:
I think I missed you point.
There's a surprise.

Quote:
Congratulations.
Old 10-08-2013, 11:53 PM   #19
Marshmallow
Yacht Club Libertarian

My Ride: E46, E30, Quattro
Republicans are truly stupid

When is it socially acceptable to bash liberals the same way we bash conservatives?

2003 BMW 325xiT "Audrey"
1987 BMW 325i "Lydia"
1990 Audi 90 Quattro Sport 20v "Chloe"

Marshmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:14 AM   #20
Lair

Seriously?

I know you're young, but surely you haven't missed the last 13 year of unabated dem/moderate/liberal hatred that the Fox crowd's been spewing?

Quote:
Congratulations.