E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-10-2013, 02:59 PM   #21
evolved

My Ride: 2011 BMW 135i
Hair color doesn't matter to me as long as it's not ginger.
Tall
Good rack
Funny and smart
Outgoing

Present
2011 BMW 135i - BSM
Past
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

E46Sig

Last edited by evolved; 10-10-2013 at 02:59 PM.
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:25 PM   #22
z00

My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
Hair color and height don't matter. Love long thick hair like Asian and Arab girls have.

Education, I get along well with highly educated women from good schools

Common sense, book and street smart

Athletic, fit, active, not a couch potato

Lips, legs, ass, skin (darker tones), hips to waist ratio matter the most looks wise

Great cooking and f***ing skills a must, should handle the D twice a day on average

Big turn off if she is religious or believes in stupid BS like horocsopes

Natural beauty, not much makeup, minimal tattoos, piercings, etc... but knows how to get dolled up

This is enough for now.
z00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:02 PM   #23
Breezy

My Ride: LSB M3, saab 900s
white women
Old 10-11-2013, 10:43 AM   #24
SamDoe1

My Ride: Clubs baby seals
Blondes are fun, brunettes are more down to earth. I've never actually been in a relationship with a blonde for more than two months because they tend to drive me up the wall.

I like taller girls with long legs...it sucks that I'm not tall though.

Blue or green eyes.

Smart, good education, good career, financially stable.

Puts up with my sh!t.

Likes to have fun but can relax at home too.
SamDoe1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:04 AM   #25
Ynot

My Ride: 997
Physical attraction comes first of course. She has to be pretty and thin. I keep myself thin and fit, there is no excuse why she shouldn't do the same for me. Race and height doesn't matter to me. I'm a bit old fashion, don't care if my girl is ambitious, in fact, I prefer them not to be. I've noticed girls with ambition usually don't care for sex. They can't be lazy, major turnoff for me. I've dump a couple of girls simply b/c of being lazy. I can't cook so it's important that they do. Like I said, I'm old fashioned. I'll make the money while my girl stays home and take care of the family. My wife stopped working 4 months ago and it's been great, I get home, get out of the shower and my dinner is ready for me. She's bored all day at home taking care of the two year old and at night she wants sex. I used to get it 2-3 times a week when she worked, now I get it 4-5 times a week, absolutely no complaints here.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:20 PM   #26
DME46

My Ride: has free candy.
I don't have a type.

I've dated/smashed a range of women of all shapes, sizes, cultures, personalities, and physical appearances.

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:09 PM   #27
SamDoe1

My Ride: Clubs baby seals
My "type" happens to be the girl I married. If I wrote anything otherwise, it might get me in trouble.
SamDoe1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 03:16 AM   #28
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
That explains the SamDoe screen name, keeping your identity a secret to protect yourself
Old 10-14-2013, 10:42 PM   #29
k2pilot

My Ride: Z4MC & B8 S4
Funny. If we can't be in tears from laughter on a frequent basis, things will not work out. Frequent hysterical laughter is the thing I have in common with any one I can really relate to.

With that requirement met; short, skinny as could be, and stacked to high heaven and I'm set for life. Also can't be too Latin looking.