E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Political Talk

Political Talk
You may discuss anything regarding politics in this forum ONLY. If you cannot respect others opinions, your access to this forum will be removed.

Old 10-24-2013, 12:23 AM   #1
ToMuchFun
Banned User

My Ride: E46 325i
If Obama was white

He never would have been elected president.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

Last edited by ToMuchFun; 11-10-2013 at 09:47 PM.
ToMuchFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:31 AM   #2
david05111

My Ride: drei hundert dreißig
Troll

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

"Psycho Murican" -- beeemerdude of Canada
david05111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:35 AM   #3
kuksul08

My Ride: M3
Troll or not it's totally true. I've seen plenty of bigots include his race when talking about the health care plan. Why does it even matter.

Look at that subtle jet-black coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it even has a 6mt.
S54 Valve Adjustment Spreadsheet & Info: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28231781/S54...ent%20info.zip
S54 VANOS DIY Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SkT2j3jsU0
kuksul08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:35 AM   #4
bimmerfan08

My Ride: E46 M3
Lol
Old 10-24-2013, 12:37 AM   #5
peytonracer4
:D

My Ride: '00 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuksul08 View Post
Troll or not it's totally true. I've seen plenty of bigots include his race when talking about the health care plan. Why does it even matter.
i don't even pay attention to his race when talking about how shitty obamacare is. i've actually never even thought about it. i guess i'm too evolved?
idk everyones a little racist as am i. but race really plays no role in this so i don't think about it.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:38 AM   #6
ToMuchFun
Banned User

My Ride: E46 325i
If Obama was white

Its not that they mention his race in anything, but everyone is against him on everything. Except the black people in the media.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

Last edited by ToMuchFun; 10-24-2013 at 12:39 AM.
ToMuchFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:41 AM   #7
Redline

My Ride: ///M3 Vert
Being a Dumbass has nothing to do with race.

///M
Redline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:43 AM   #8
peytonracer4
:D

My Ride: '00 328i
If Obama was white

It seems like he likes to get involved in anything that has to do with race though. I don't like that.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:44 AM   #9
saace7

My Ride: is for chicks
Re: If Obama was white

Fail troll topic...

There is no way this is serious.

Sent from my HTC One mini using BimmerApp mobile app

08 135i - red leather w/ sport pkg
04 zhp - a tree killed it. RIP 7/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjpgolf1 View Post
BMW does not make a "super car". They make some super cars, but not a "super car".

Last edited by saace7; 10-24-2013 at 12:44 AM.
saace7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:45 AM   #10
bimmerfan08

My Ride: E46 M3
People are against him because he often lacks good leadership qualities. Not because of the color of his skin.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:48 AM   #11
saace7

My Ride: is for chicks
Re: If Obama was white

Exactly...

Sent from my HTC One mini using BimmerApp mobile app

08 135i - red leather w/ sport pkg
04 zhp - a tree killed it. RIP 7/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjpgolf1 View Post
BMW does not make a "super car". They make some super cars, but not a "super car".
saace7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:54 AM   #12
kuksul08

My Ride: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08 View Post
People are against him because he often lacks good leadership qualities. Not because of the color of his skin.
A good portion of the older generation I interact with hate him largely because he's black . I just go "mm.... mhmmm..."

Look at that subtle jet-black coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it even has a 6mt.
S54 Valve Adjustment Spreadsheet & Info: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28231781/S54...ent%20info.zip
S54 VANOS DIY Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SkT2j3jsU0
kuksul08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:55 AM   #13
k2pilot

My Ride: Z4MC & B8 S4
People may not be actively resisting him for that, but I guarantee you the good ol' boy inbred republican congress members (double points for tea partiers) sure as hell do. It is by nature true of socially conservative people to resist and fear things different from themselves. Good ideas or not, they don't cooperate because they're small minded social luddites.
Old 10-24-2013, 01:26 AM   #14
cowmoo32
drunken science

My Ride: Trek 1.5
He's as much black as he is white; people are quick to forget this.

flickher

What's this about a brownie in motion?

Last edited by cowmoo32; 10-24-2013 at 01:26 AM.
cowmoo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:31 AM   #15
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
It's unfortunately true

Just recall the disrespect of the politician calling him a liar

Nobody wants to work with him.

This is historically unprecedented. You will see scholars will have the same conclusion

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:48 AM   #16
bmwti
yuppie racing

My Ride: 2008 335i coupe
Is Vin Diesel a black man? Is Derek Jeter a black man? Is Jason Kidd a black man?

Since apparently he is labeled as black, Americans seem to forget that our president is just as much "white" as he is "black".....

Last edited by bmwti; 10-24-2013 at 01:53 AM.
bmwti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:57 AM   #17
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwti View Post
Is Vin Diesel a black man? Is Derek Jeter a black man? Is Jason Kidd a black man?

Since apparently he is labeled as black, Americans seem to forget that our president is just as much "white" as he is "black".....
well that's an unfair comparison.

look at the politicians.

95% white old men

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:59 AM   #18
Wes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwti View Post

Is Vin Diesel a mulatto? I always thought he was latino.

Last edited by Wes; 10-24-2013 at 01:59 AM.
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:59 AM   #19
saxual328ci

My Ride: 2004 325ci
I wouldn't say his lack of leadership. A lot of senators and political figures don't want change. Change for them is to not get any more funding for themselves.

People forget the mess that congress got us into. Banking Housing war to start. Yeah people forget the mess. Gas was $1.09 ((venting))

Obama agenda when he ran was healthcare and just like any president before him, they all try to accomplish something in office. If you don't know, our healthcare sucks. There are a lot of hands in the pockets of drug companies. People don't see that. All they see are these 3rd party people campaigning about Affordable Health Care with the wrong information. If you look at what's really going on you will see that the govt. has been all up in the health care system before Obama. For example, There were laws sitting in the states that said young girls had to get a shot so that they do not get cervical cancer. It's all find and well to be protected but the laws were put into place making it mandatory for children, mostly girls, to get a shot by the age of 11 so that when they come into womanhood they will not get cervical cancer. The problem with that is there is no testing or studies done on children to prove that this drug will work. Two, you can't predict the future. Three, most kids do not have a history of cervical cancer in their family. But again the govt. passed laws (or tried to pass laws) that would make it mandatory for kids to have a shot administered for an area that could be damaged. Thus not producing any children. (possibly)

My point in mentioning that was to say the govt. in a round about has been sneaky about making procedures mandatory so that they can make money. No one would want their child to take something that hasn't been tested. So off the bat, you've got drug companies and govt. telling the consumer that it's mandatory for your child to take the shot, or they will not be able to attend middle school. ((cha ching) This change is making everything even, giving people the chance for healthcare. If you are self employed, affording healthcare is hard. Free clinics only covers the basics.

President Obama is just allowing those who don't have healthcare to atleast seek some help. I think it's wrong for those in the senate to deny a service to Americans that need a little help.

Pres. Obama is bi-racial. smh
Old 10-24-2013, 02:03 AM   #20
saxual328ci

My Ride: 2004 325ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
Is Vin Diesel a mulatto? I always thought he was latino.

I thought Mulatto was a term for those in the southern states. More closely to those native to Virginia.

Obama is Hawaiian