E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2013, 06:19 PM   #21
Sedan Hussein

My Ride: e46
you're not a man until you get your first one.

Sedan Hussein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:22 PM   #22
z00

My Ride: E46 M3 Manual
She does not have any cold sores? As far as I know, most people have HSV1, and it's only contagious when there are symptoms. No?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushy View Post
unless you want to risk having HSV1 on your cock
z00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:28 PM   #23
IdahoToyo

My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
Quote:
Originally Posted by z00 View Post
Thanks man, helpful answer.

To be safe, if I use rubber this will reduce the risk, but what about BJs without any rubber?
This is also an important thing to know, a condom only reduces the risk...thinking it's a magic security blanket that will allow no harm to come your way is a nice world to live in.

I guess I'm curious as to what you are worried about contracting? If it's HIV that's on your mind, as your (assuming) a male who does not engage in homosexual sex or intravenous drug use you are already on the plus side of not contracting HIV just to begin with. Herpes? HSV1 and HSV2 strains are different (oral herpes vs genital) and do not usually go away from there location, if that makes sense, but of course can. To be honest, a proportion of locations don't even push for testing HSV any longer as they do not have the ability to differentiate between the two and can't tell you what strain you have...it ends that you just have to tell someone you are HSV positive. Syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia are of course risks as well but oral wouldn't be as likely.

She's been tested, and again I reiterate with the time frame that you should feel comfortable with the results as long as she has not had another partner in that time frame. Also comes down to trusting her of course.

All this information is available online, and just to be sure you know I am just passing my knowledge on and am not giving a professional opinion.

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:37 PM   #24
kushy

My Ride: automatic m3
Quote:
She does not have any cold sores? As far as I know, most people have HSV1, and it's only contagious when there are symptoms. No?
lol no. Use google, talk to a doctor etc.

It all comes down to trust IMO. If she says she tested negative for everything, if you trust her then go ahead and have sex with her. If you're still worried, wrap up. You gotta make a decision at some point.
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:42 PM   #25
z00

Thanks Kyle! I'm aware of the info you mentioned.

I'm afraid of contracting anything. I have passed on many opportunities in the past because I had a suspicion a woman might not be clean. The problem is that I'm the extreme type, I either don't do a woman, or if I do, I go all the way (raw, anal, toys, etc....). I usually ask women to show me their latest test results, but with this one even if her recent tests are negative, I don't trust easily. Hopefully this makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoToyo View Post
This is also an important thing to know, a condom only reduces the risk...thinking it's a magic security blanket that will allow no harm to come your way is a nice world to live in.

I guess I'm curious as to what you are worried about contracting? If it's HIV that's on your mind, as your (assuming) a male who does not engage in homosexual sex or intravenous drug use you are already on the plus side of not contracting HIV just to begin with. Herpes? HSV1 and HSV2 strains are different (oral herpes vs genital) and do not usually go away from there location, if that makes sense, but of course can. To be honest, a proportion of locations don't even push for testing HSV any longer as they do not have the ability to differentiate between the two and can't tell you what strain you have...it ends that you just have to tell someone you are HSV positive. Syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia are of course risks as well but oral wouldn't be as likely.

She's been tested, and again I reiterate with the time frame that you should feel comfortable with the results as long as she has not had another partner in that time frame. Also comes down to trusting her of course.

All this information is available online, and just to be sure you know I am just passing my knowledge on and am not giving a professional opinion.
Old 10-24-2013, 06:43 PM   #26
Keno

My Ride: smelly & leaky 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Keno
Re: STD question

Quote:
Not true, syphilis is bacterial, once treated, it goes away. Unlike viral STDs that stay a lifetime like Herpes, HIV, and HPV. These are the ones that scare the $hit out of me.
Don't forget hep c.

And OP, yes you can get all STDs through oral sex. Less likely with HIV but everything else, yes. Of course she will need to have the infection in her mouth and I'm sure it would be noticable (yes regular mouth herpes can transmit but its not too likely if you already have mouth herpes of your own as you will have antibodies).

If I were in your shoes and was in a committed exclusive relationship, I'd verify by seeing the copy of her test results. Make sure the test was for more than HIV and included all the bacterial and viral infections. After that, youre home free.

PS. Why did she do it raw with a dude who rawdogged a wh0re?

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

Last edited by Keno; 10-24-2013 at 06:51 PM.
Keno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:44 PM   #27
z00

Well it sounded like you know the answer, so I mentioned what I know. Of course I can google lol

I don't trust easily, that's my problem. This girl has one hell of an ass, I wanna go balls deep till I fall asleep, and make her asshole beep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushy View Post
lol no. Use google, talk to a doctor etc.

It all comes down to trust IMO. If she says she tested negative for everything, if you trust her then go ahead and have sex with her. If you're still worried, wrap up. You gotta make a decision at some point.
Old 10-24-2013, 06:50 PM   #28
z00

I had Hep vaccines, not sure if it were for A and B, or A or C. One of them does not have a vaccine.

She was dating this guy, he told her after the fact. Otherwise, she would not have had unprotected sex with him.

Such a boner killer, even after seeing her test results I"m not gonna have piece of mind. I'll always think what she might have. Damn STDs, killing boners for centuries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keno View Post
Don't forget hep c.

And OP, yes you can get all STDs through oral sex. Less likely with HIV but everything else, yes. Of course she will need to have the infection in her mouth and I'm sure it would be noticable (yes regular mouth herpes can transmit but its not too likely if you already have mouth herpes of your own as you will have antibodies).

If I were in your shoes and was in a committed exclusive relationship, I'd verify by seeing the copy of her test results. Make sure the test was for more than HIV and included all the bacterial and viral infections. After that, youre home free.

PS. Why did she do it raw with a dude who rawdogged a wh0re?

Old 10-24-2013, 07:00 PM   #29
GRIFFIN
NWS

My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
don;t dip your pen in dirty ink.

if you are willing to gamble go for it. But remember it is a gamble. I belevie it a takes aroudn 3-6 months for signs of std to show.
but I would go in and get tested together.

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:00 PM   #30
Brucifer325

My Ride: 2000 328Ci
If she has wet hair and cries during missionary, she's safe.

"Love Us with Money, or We'll Hate you with Hammers!" - Milk & Cheese

BMWCCA# 147961
Brucifer325 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:02 PM   #31
Keno

My Ride: smelly & leaky 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Keno

Chances are the dude didn't catch anything from his encounter. I'd trust the test. But you gotta make sure it tested for multiple STDs...she can have HPV, hsv, the clap, etc and obviously test negative on an HIV test. Then she can extrapolate and say she got 'tested" - don't let em pull that bs.

Ask to see the test results with your own eyes and risk offending her. Or take the chance and risk getting something (pretty sure we've all done that at some point).

If I were in your shoes, and assuming everything on paper checks out, I'd have no trouble doing her raw. Well, considering she was religious with her pill. I trust my skeptical gut on that one.

Old 10-24-2013, 07:33 PM   #32
dreamdrivedrift

My Ride: 99 M3 & 95 325i
Send a message via AIM to dreamdrivedrift

Add syphilis to that list
Old 10-24-2013, 07:58 PM   #33
Xcelratr

My Ride: 04 330Ci ZHP
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/hea...er-sex-101.htm

Yes
----------------------------------------------
Xcelratr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:05 PM   #34
SamDoe1

My Ride: Clubs baby seals
You should be fine to do whatever. Modern tests will test for antibodies in the bloodstream and not for an actual active infection. Herpes presents in 7-10 days after infection, HPV is very common and doesn't affect most people anyway, syphilis presents in 3 weeks is bacterial and can be treated easily, gonorrhea presents in 2-3 weeks and can also be treated. HIV is the only one that takes a 6 month test and she's already almost there anyway.

Google/wikipedia is your friend.

If you're really concerned, wrap it up till the 6 month test comes back and then go to town.
SamDoe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #35
farmdog

My Ride: Food Truck
Quote:
What about BJs? Man anal with condoms does not feel good.
Let her peg you champ.
Old 10-24-2013, 08:34 PM   #36
z00

Missionary is for ******s. Face down, ass up, or standing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucifer325 View Post
If she has wet hair and cries during missionary, she's safe.
Old 10-24-2013, 08:51 PM   #37
ToMuchFun
Banned User

My Ride: E46 325i
STD question

Just do her raw and upload pics.

ToMuchFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:58 PM   #38
ImPulSe

My Ride: Bentley GT
ImPulSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:02 PM   #39
saxual328ci

My Ride: 2004 325ci
@OP try going to the doctor or clinic? Or better yet take a college course ... everything you are asking should have been covered by now if you are over 21 and sexual active. You should have asked these questions when you went to see your doctor. Don't wait for the person you are having sex with. I mean everyone here check the codes on their car and ask a mechanic what ifs... you need to do that with your body too.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:16 PM   #40
trizzuth

My Ride: gobbles oil like a B
STD question

Taking out a "civilian girl" costs 2-3 times as much and the fun is just not there