E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > DIY: Do It Yourself

DIY: Do It Yourself
Post here to share or improve your wrench turning skills! All BMW E46 DIY tips, tales, and projects discussed inside. Learn to work on your car and know the right BMW parts you will need!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-02-2013, 08:44 AM   #21
terdwrassler

My Ride: 2002 330XI
I think this guy means well but he needs a "read only" account for a week or so.
terdwrassler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 06:50 PM   #22
shootthehorses

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i Sedan
I think in #18 he is talking about replacing the control arm bushings. Maybe we can have an interpretation thread on this post.
shootthehorses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 07:00 PM   #23
Manny04

My Ride: BMW E46 325CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumbaOneNewb View Post
I'm not sure I believe the post about rain water eventually finding its way into spark plug wells i mean come on man

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

Old 11-02-2013, 07:01 PM   #24
Manny04

My Ride: BMW E46 325CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by terdwrassler View Post
i think this guy means well but he needs a "read only" account for a week or so.
+1
Old 11-02-2013, 07:51 PM   #25
VishTheFish

My Ride: Ex M54B30 ZHP
He hasn't been very active lately, I hope we didn't scare him away. I was so entertained by his posts I feel empty now with no more threads/posts.

** Removed - Tim330i **
VishTheFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 11:44 PM   #26
jfp2999

My Ride: 325ci
nope I am still here just been kind of lazy. tomorrow for sure I will post a new ingenius idea I have pondered. any ways yeah life can get pretty quite and boring especially when you live in the middle of know where In a desert.

any ways I am having trouble myself finding new modification besides the million dollar ones like a turbo or supercharger which my used engine that I eventually get will probably crater it real quick/ I have have seen the p54 intake manifold online but there is only a cou[ple pics othetr than that it would be pretty cool to see someone build a custom intake manifold. peace out
jfp2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 11:55 PM   #27
jfp2999

yeah your right but I am human and that's what we do mess up/ its our jobs to be bad/ but any ways what would you want the truth or me to lie and say a lie. drinking Is bad drugs are bad do not try this at home kids lol.

how is the xi drive? i am assuming that is what you drive epfeninger. is it all wheel drive?

when America was first populated it wasn't the rich wealthy and smart that came. it was the risk takers poor, addicts, outcasts, that came in search of a better life. they had nothing to lose. any ways my point is the world needs retards like us. no offense anyone that migrated here. maybe one day they'll call upon us dummies to explore different earths or explore a new world.

ill leave you with a quote from Ellison s. onuzuka,"every generation has the obligation to free men's mind for a look at new worlds...to look out from a higher plateau than the last generation."
Old 11-05-2013, 10:37 PM   #28
Fkn330i

My Ride: 2001 330i
good advice if you live on the edge 2002 325ci bmw

I heard mars is habitable and they would like to send you to start colonizing. go, felon, inhabit the stars.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Fkn330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:44 PM   #29
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfp2999 View Post
o trust me guy I have had four dwi's, money laundering, three possession of controlled substance charges, two possession of marijuana, escape, bringing drugs into a prison facility, and nearly was charged with intent to distribute over 5 kilo of cocaine.
this may or may not be the best way to become a "reliable source" around here...
Old 11-05-2013, 11:17 PM   #30
peytonracer4

My Ride: '00 328i
good advice if you live on the edge 2002 325ci bmw

What the heck is #2 talking about
Old 11-05-2013, 11:26 PM   #31
jfp2999

mars auditions

well I have sent my mars audition video in but no response yet and yeah that's the story of my life. l,o,s,e,r.

and #2 I had two bmws same model same year just one was two door and the other was four door. the two door body was totaled.

so I salvaged everything I could from the totaled body and discovered this.

took the amp speakers and spliced two door amp into the four dour car amp/ giving me another amp with outs/. then wired up the speakers. one regret was cutting the panels to put extra speakers/

if I could do it again I would have made a box or smg

jeremiah pacheco