E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-12-2014, 07:36 PM   #641
BBBoy323i
All show no go!

My Ride: 2000 323i Black/Gray
Quote:
Originally Posted by trentcdrums View Post
I can't even mirror on mine anymore. If eonon wants to earn my business again, they can screen share me and get the file from the right location and then manually tell me how to get it on my unit.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Oh damn, that's the main reason I was considering an Eonon. Let me tell you about my d5113u...so the first unit I got was totally dead defective. The 2nd one I got worked about 5 minutes, then totally messed up my electrical system...windows, sunroof, locks, lights all of that...when I took it out my car was good again LOL. And it took me about a month to get that 2nd unit! So I guess its gonna be either dynavin or avin for me!
Old 06-12-2014, 07:38 PM   #642
trentcdrums

My Ride: BMW 323i Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBoy323i View Post
Oh damn, that's the main reason I was considering an Eonon. Let me tell you about my d5113u...so the first unit I got was totally dead defective. The 2nd one I got worked about 5 minutes, then totally messed up my electrical system...windows, sunroof, locks, lights all of that...when I took it out my car was good again LOL. And it took me about a month to get that 2nd unit! So I guess its gonna be either dynavin or avin for me!

Woah....

trentcdrums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:28 PM   #643
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
You guys still haven't told me how to update. My unit won't even play without this update......

Hi trentcdrums, Iíve already sent you software with upgrade steps. Others have followed it and upgrade successfully. If you canít understand very well, Iíll ask our tech to take a video guide for you specially if you need, is it OK? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBoy323i View Post
Hi BBBoy323i, this GM5150 unit is much better than the D5113, much more powerful and steady. Many guys here has bought the unit from us, and we have successfully arranged group buy for 6 times. Most of them love our unit a lot. You can check their detailed review here: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1021797 Even if you have problem, weíll try our best to help you.

Now itís the last day for the 6th group buy! http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1037463 Take this great chance to save now!
Old 06-13-2014, 08:46 AM   #644
trentcdrums

Well please have him post a video because none of it makes any sense

Old 06-15-2014, 09:35 PM   #645
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
I can't even mirror on mine anymore. If eonon wants to earn my business again, they can screen share me and get the file from the right location and then manually tell me how to get it on my unit.

Hi trentcdrums, OK I'll send the video to you via Email then, thanks!
Old 06-16-2014, 07:35 AM   #646
ac_2007

My Ride: 2004 M3, 2001 325i
I just blew 2 rear midrange speakers because this unit does not have a high pass filter.

WHEN IS THIS FEATURE GOING TO BE IMPLEMENTED? This is a real issue with your unit!!!
Old 06-16-2014, 10:48 AM   #647
trentcdrums

I updated successfully and finally
Got gps to work

Old 06-16-2014, 09:05 PM   #648
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac_2007 View Post
I just blew 2 rear midrange speakers because this unit does not have a high pass filter.

WHEN IS THIS FEATURE GOING TO BE IMPLEMENTED? This is a real issue with your unit!!!
Hi ac_2007, I will reflect this advice to our R&D, but not sure if it can be applied and when. If there's any news, I'll inform you guys then, thnks!

Quote:
I updated successfully and finally
Got gps to work

Hi trentcdrums, glad to hear our video helps, great job mate! Enjoy using, and welcome to share you installation pics & review then, thanks!
Old 06-16-2014, 11:54 PM   #649
ac_2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Hi ac_2007, I will reflect this advice to our R&D, but not sure if it can be applied and when. If there's any news, I'll inform you guys then, thnks!
This is the same response you've been giving for several months now.

I appreciate that you're here on the forum trying to answer everyones questions/ address individual issues, however it doesn't seem like any real action is being taken.

Here is another issue which just cropped up with my friend's unit:

Feel free to address my concerns in the separate thread here:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...1#post16204151
ac_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 10:56 AM   #650
trentcdrums

Quote:

I appreciate that you're here on the forum trying to answer everyones questions/ address individual issues, however it doesn't seem like any real action is being taken.

Have you done the launch error update.? I noticed good change when I did it to mine

Old 06-18-2014, 06:11 PM   #651
ac_2007

That won't fix a broken screen. Carlos please address my questions in the thread I linked above.
Old 06-18-2014, 08:52 PM   #652
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:

Hi ac_2007, no worry I'll try my best to help. I've asked our tech about your issues, they're checking now, will update you if there's any news, thanks for your patience!
Old 07-04-2014, 08:19 AM   #653
elliottdalton

My Ride: 330ci Vert
Hi Guys im looking at getting one of these but was wondering if its possible to connect a games console up to the screen and if so how would it be done, Many thanks
elliottdalton is offline   Reply With Quote