E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-22-2013, 08:36 PM   #61
dambro24

My Ride: 330ci
Re: 3rd Group Buy for Eonon D5150 + GM5150 BMW E46 Car GPS with Screen Mirroring &NFC

Im ready send the direct buy link ill send payment now ..
Sent from my SPH-L720 using BimmerApp mobile app
Old 12-22-2013, 10:27 PM   #62
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by SzarY View Post
Is there any video showing the New OEM BMW UI?
Hi SzarY, there is no video at this moment. But it should be come out soon in these 2 days. Once the video come out, i will keep you guys udpated then. Thanks a lot!

Welcome to check our GM5150 Opel Car GPS with Unique Screen Mirroring feature & D5150!

8 Rounds of Group Buy has been arranged till now! PM me anytime if you'd like to join and save!

Check the awesome Reviews & Installation Guide from our fan here here!

EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:32 PM   #63
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger2ard View Post
Ordered 18th and has just arrived !
Probably take me longer to unpack.
Hi, ger2ard, glad to hear that you have already received it
And welcome to share with us more of your nice installation pics on our facebook or pic/vid channel like many other fans do:
http://www.facebook.com/Eonon.Official
http://www.eonon.com/channel_photo.aspx
Thanks a lot!

Welcome to check our GM5150 Opel Car GPS with Unique Screen Mirroring feature & D5150!

8 Rounds of Group Buy has been arranged till now! PM me anytime if you'd like to join and save!

Old 12-22-2013, 10:33 PM   #64
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by supatoy View Post
is there a way I can stop or return the order 131200045258entg and get added to the new GM5150 unit
Hi supatoy, we have hold the package for your order 131200045258entg and also already add you to the GB for GM5150.
Thanks a lot

Old 12-22-2013, 10:35 PM   #65
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawelwoj View Post
And Carlos, could You tell me something?
I'd like to order the device without map, will it be possible to download my own (Igo)?
Hi Pawelwoj, the head unit also can work with other brand map card, such as IGO, Plona, sygic. But Kudos is the most compatible one as we tested. So we still suggest you purchase the map card with the head unit. Thanks a lot!

Old 12-22-2013, 11:26 PM   #66
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amhague View Post
So we will not be able to get this ui update? Even though it is only software?

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Hi Amhague, do you mean you want to update the D5150 with the new OEM UI? If yes, i am sorry that the new UI cannot be upgraded by the software. Since the material are changed, such as the LCD screen. We have updated in our end, but there are some product issues happened, such as blue screen. blank screen and touch screen defective. So it cannot be updated. Thanks for understanding.

Old 12-23-2013, 12:41 AM   #67
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SzarY View Post
I`m still wonder betweend D5150 and GM5150. Im afriad my HTC one S hasnt screen mirroring function ;/ User interface in GM5150 is the same like in D5113? It looks really similar
Hi SzarY, the new one and J one can work with the screen mirroring of GM5150. what is the model of your HTC? Even more, if screen mirroring cannot work, you can use the DLNA function. It is still very cool!

Old 12-23-2013, 12:43 AM   #68
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitalyZHP View Post
Done. Let's get one more in here
Hi VitalyZHP, i am sorry that i have not got the PM from your end. Could you kindly PM me again with the order number soon today? So that i can cancel the order for you in time. Thanks a lot!

Old 12-23-2013, 06:00 AM   #69
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Hi, guys, glad to tell you that GM5150 group buy is activated already!

GM5150 Group Buy Link with discounted price for Members ONLY:
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...W/GM5150T.html

For those who'd like to order via Cell phone:
http://wap.eonon.com/productshow.aspx?pno=GM5150T

Don't forget to PM me the order number after payment made, so that i can provide you better after sale service.
Thanks a lot!

Old 12-23-2013, 06:45 AM   #70
mhuy

My Ride: E46 330i
Pm
mhuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 07:26 AM   #71
Pawelwoj

My Ride: e46
Ordered and pmed
Pawelwoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 07:44 AM   #72
dambro24

My Ride: 330ci
Re: 3rd Group Buy for Eonon D5150 + GM5150 BMW E46 Car GPS with Screen Mirroring &NFC

Ordered mine

Sent from my SPH-L720 using BimmerApp mobile app
Old 12-23-2013, 08:39 AM   #73
SdG64

My Ride: 325i
Eonon customer support

Hi guys,
I'm new here, but I already have a bad experience with Eonon after receiving the D5150 in the first week of November.
Since one month I'm trying to get them to ship me the missing/wrong parts for my unit. These are essential to the operation of it, I'm talking about the GPS antenna and iPod connector cable, none came in the box.
The advertisement also had a picture of the nice new remote, which I don't really care about, but I received a big, bulky remote with more buttons than I can think of being necessary.
To make a long story short, their customer support is incredibly slow and now unresponsive. Silence.
I am not a proud owner of an oversized, overpriced CD player, since I can't hook up the FM antenna without modifying an adapter that you guys pointed out in another post (thank you!), and refuse to order it until EONON finally decides to get back to me on this.
I filed a claim with Paypal, let's see how this works out since I'm dealing with a Hong Kong seller...
I tried to call their 818-number from the website support tab, no luck here either!

I truly hope that I can rattle some cages here and I want to make you guys understand what is happening behind the scenes of this product. I honestly like it and I believe once it is complete it will make me smile, but so far is it a BIG disappointment!
SdG64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 09:50 AM   #74
limpiabota809

My Ride: 330 XI
Quote:
Originally Posted by SdG64 View Post
Hi guys,
I'm new here, but I already have a bad experience with Eonon after receiving the D5150 in the first week of November.
Since one month I'm trying to get them to ship me the missing/wrong parts for my unit. These are essential to the operation of it, I'm talking about the GPS antenna and iPod connector cable, none came in the box.
The advertisement also had a picture of the nice new remote, which I don't really care about, but I received a big, bulky remote with more buttons than I can think of being necessary.
To make a long story short, their customer support is incredibly slow and now unresponsive. Silence.
I am not a proud owner of an oversized, overpriced CD player, since I can't hook up the FM antenna without modifying an adapter that you guys pointed out in another post (thank you!), and refuse to order it until EONON finally decides to get back to me on this.
I filed a claim with Paypal, let's see how this works out since I'm dealing with a Hong Kong seller...
I tried to call their 818-number from the website support tab, no luck here either!

I truly hope that I can rattle some cages here and I want to make you guys understand what is happening behind the scenes of this product. I honestly like it and I believe once it is complete it will make me smile, but so far is it a BIG disappointment!
You could understand why a lot of people would find your post hard to believe right?

Joined today and first post is this one, some might say that you're a competitor...but I'm pretty sure you're not so good luck with the issues you mentioned above
Old 12-23-2013, 10:08 AM   #75
SdG64

I understand your concern, but I'm just a regular guy with a 325i I recently purchased and tried to update to today's standard of what everyone should have available in your car I terms of music, handsfree (most important feature IMO) and navigation.
I experience the same problems as others with the microphone and installation issues, which I fixed thanks to this forum and I follow the very helpful instructions about installation and operation.
What this forum cannot help me with is the missing parts. Understood. I'm just hoping that the Eonon guys will look out for their customers this way and resolve the issue. My attempt made by using their email support tab is just not getting anywhere.
Everyone is raving about this unit and I really like its features too, if I could only use them.
So, I'm just sharing my experience for info purposes, just as others did. Makes sense now?
Old 12-23-2013, 12:27 PM   #76
daki_bmw

My Ride: 330Ci
Quote:
Hi guys,
I'm not defending Eonon here, but the part I quoted is simply UNTRUE, because I also have bought my unit in early Novemeber (paid on 7th, sent on 15th) and I KNOW that at that point the advertisment showed remote with lots of buttons (which I received). Only after 15th they offered small egg-shaped remote and that is the time they changed pictures in the ad.
Old 12-23-2013, 12:40 PM   #77
Lps5053

My Ride: 2001 330ci
Carlos,

I had trouble when trying to pay for my order. It wouldn't let me use the credit card associated to my paypal account. I now have 3 orders in my account that are all unpaid. I would like to pay for just one of those orders to get the ball rolling. Thanks
Old 12-23-2013, 02:47 PM   #78
SdG64

Well, I'm happy to see I'm getting some sort of attention, even though I'm still hoping that sooner than later Eonon will pick up this issue with an answer to the main problem:

The GPS antenna and iPod connector cable is missing

If their customer support is slow, that's their problem and it eventually will become an issue for not just myself. Hopefully they will realize that support is just as important as rebates for group buys. (which I didn't take advantage of)

I stated that I don't care about the remote, didn't I?
Old 12-23-2013, 03:13 PM   #79
supratoy

give them a little time, you have to realize that there are 13hrs difference. I bet they will address this later tonight
supratoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 04:52 PM   #80
daki_bmw

My Ride: 330Ci
Quote:
...I stated that I don't care about the remote, didn't I?
Yes you did. It doesn't give you the right to give false information, though. I give exactly ZERO f**ks about in-car-video-playback...does that give me the right to tell people how video playback doesn't work as advertised?

Last edited by daki_bmw; 12-23-2013 at 04:53 PM.
daki_bmw is offline   Reply With Quote