E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-02-2014, 03:05 PM   #61
MDydinanM

My Ride: is a ///M
where else can ya get a room for 2 hours for 7k?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
holy f

i though the bar and screws in my wrist was bad, i have a lethal right hand now tho , nothing lost in wrist compression

wtf did you do?
Bad accident while in the military (not my fault)

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

Last edited by MDydinanM; 01-02-2014 at 03:06 PM.
MDydinanM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 03:51 PM   #62
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding
There are two ways not pay medical bills:

1.Have a good insurance.

2. Get a fake idea for emergencies.
Old 01-02-2014, 04:03 PM   #63
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Shine View Post
There are two ways not pay medical bills:

1.Have a good insurance.

2. Get a fake idea for emergencies.
Or just don't pay them like many people do, thus costing everyone else a ton. Hospitals are not allowed to turn people away. I used to call 911 (ambulance) for people at LEAST 3 times in a weekend. Most of the time it was someone drunk into oblivion but sometimes its drugs or whatever. The drunk crowd is the one in question...when they wake up in the morning, they are slapped with an $1100 ambulance bill (the average NYC ambulance call is $900 to $1400, plus an emergency room visit/bed for the night. So in total, that drunk stint of theirs probably cost them around $5k in bills. Very few people pay those bills (unless they are well-to-do in which case they do otherwise they will be sent to collections, kill their credit, have leins on their homes, etc.)

Last edited by NFRs2000nyc; 01-02-2014 at 04:06 PM.
NFRs2000nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:24 PM   #64
Stankia

My Ride: 4.2FSI S-Line
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
I explained it above. Insurance never pays 100%, regardless of amount billed. If the actual cost was 10K, if the hospital billed 10K, they would get 2K. The only way the hospitals can operate is to bill astronomical amounts....so they bill 60K, and get 10K....then they declare a 50K loss. Thats the only way the hospital can afford to run thanks to all the non payment patients, substance abuse treatments, etc. Remember, hospitals are not allowed to turn people away in all 50 states. I haven't looked it up in a while, but I don't think there is a single hospital in the United States that operates in the black.
Why the **** not?

Sounds like tax fraud to me.
Old 01-02-2014, 04:26 PM   #65
wasp9166
ima touching member

My Ride: 04 330i jet black
Send a message via Yahoo to wasp9166
"we're the police, we don't pay full price "

"if polarity comes from protons, does morality come from morons?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330 View Post
"Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce now because wasp9166 had to piitb with Mom."
wasp9166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:35 PM   #66
badfast

My Ride: A Car
Quote:
You posted sh!t. What I posted were numbers straight from the canadian government and their healthcare providers. I realize you have no interest in reading, and consider CAT scans breast implants, but that doesn't make you right. I think the not having a job and living in your parents basement is starting to wear on you. Might be time to deliver a paper or shovel some snow for $4.
I posted it awhile ago in PoliTalk. Funny you accuse me of not reading, when it is apparent that is exactly what you have done--not read. I understand it doesn't fit your narrative, but those factors remain true regardless if you believe them. Hrvat experiences also support what studies have shown.

I find it funny you resort to insults. Living in my parents basement. Chubby cheeks you don't even know me. Keep waiting tables at daddy's Applebees. You know nothing which is a reflection of who you are--a nobody.
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:36 PM   #67
badfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stankia View Post
Why the **** not?

Sounds like tax fraud to me.
You think "we only sell Pepsi products here at Applebees" knows wtf he is talking about?
Old 01-02-2014, 04:52 PM   #68
MDydinanM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfast View Post
I posted it awhile ago in PoliTalk. Funny you accuse me of not reading, when it is apparent that is exactly what you have done--not read. I understand it doesn't fit your narrative, but those factors remain true regardless if you believe them. Hrvat experiences also support what studies have shown.

I find it funny you resort to insults. Living in my parents basement. Chubby cheeks you don't even know me. Keep waiting tables at daddy's Applebees. You know nothing which is a reflection of who you are--a nobody.
NFRs2000nyc works at Applebees?

I was under the impression it was some upscale restaurant biz in NYC

Last edited by MDydinanM; 01-02-2014 at 04:52 PM.
Old 01-02-2014, 05:03 PM   #69
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:

Aww somebody is butthurt. I understand that all your made up evidence you claim you posted completely nullifies the evidence I posted directly in this thread, and if you keep repeating the fact that you posted it will somehow discount the direct evidence shown above, but for the rest, the links provided show exactly the opposite of what you two are saying.

P.S. I've never claimed to be a "somebody."

Last edited by NFRs2000nyc; 01-02-2014 at 05:28 PM.
Old 01-02-2014, 05:05 PM   #70
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDydinanM View Post
NFRs2000nyc works at Applebees?

I was under the impression it was some upscale restaurant biz in NYC
Its his personal running joke, since he's never had an actual job, he decides to put mine down. For the record, your impression is correct.
Old 01-02-2014, 05:08 PM   #71
MDydinanM

Quote:
Its his personal running joke, since he's never had an actual job, he decides to put mine down.
he's prior military - that's an actual job
Old 01-02-2014, 05:25 PM   #72
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
While being in the military counts a "job," he has zero experience in ANY field that requires the knowledge of money movement and management. He solely relies on crap he reads, and has ZERO real world, common sense/applicaple experience, but is the first person to insult everyone personally. When asked about his personal opinion and what real life experience he bases it on, all you get is a snide insult in return (further validating the fact that he has never held a "freemarket" job.) I couldn't care less though.

Last edited by NFRs2000nyc; 01-02-2014 at 05:29 PM.
Old 01-02-2014, 05:29 PM   #73
wasp9166
ima touching member

My Ride: 04 330i jet black
Send a message via Yahoo to wasp9166
Quote:
You think "we only sell Pepsi products here at Applebees" knows wtf he is talking about?

"if polarity comes from protons, does morality come from morons?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330 View Post
"Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce now because wasp9166 had to piitb with Mom."
wasp9166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 05:35 PM   #74
badfast

Quote:
Aww somebody is butthurt. I understand that all your made up evidence you claim you posted completely nullifies the evidence I posted directly in this thread, and if you keep repeating the fact that you posted it will somehow discount the direct evidence shown above, but for the rest, the links provided show exactly the opposite of what you two are saying.

P.S. I've never claimed to be a "somebody."

I just don't feel like sifting through threads to find it. You are not really worth that much time. Also, I never expected you to read it anyways. You think I am butthurt? By YOU!!! David, you give yourself too much credit.

Quote:
Its his personal running joke, since he's never had an actual job, he decides to put mine down. For the record, your impression is correct.
Its a really good job too.

Quote:
He knows nothing about me. I would like to see what his profile is of me.

Quote:
While being in the military counts a "job," he has zero experience in ANY field that requires the knowledge of money movement and management. He solely relies on crap he reads, and has ZERO real world, common sense/applicaple experience, but is the first person to insult everyone personally. When asked about his personal opinion and what real life experience he bases it on, all you get is a snide insult in return (further validating the fact that he has never held a "freemarket" job.) I couldn't care less though.
Please tell me what you know about me? The funny thing is no one has asked me about what experience I have or the connections. But please sir, what do you know?

Back to waiting table son, someone's water is low.

Last edited by badfast; 01-02-2014 at 05:36 PM.
Old 01-02-2014, 05:36 PM   #75
badfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
I get like this after I life bro.
Old 01-02-2014, 05:53 PM   #76
NFRs2000nyc

Quote:
I just don't feel like sifting through threads to find it. You are not really worth that much time. Also, I never expected you to read it anyways. You think I am butthurt? By YOU!!! David, you give yourself too much credit.

Its a really good job too.

He knows nothing about me. I would like to see what his profile is of me.

Please tell me what you know about me? The funny thing is no one has asked me about what experience I have or the connections. But please sir, what do you know?

Back to waiting table son, someone's water is low.
I don't have any profile of you. I have asked you on several occasions and you didn't want to tell me, so I let it go. Back to the thread, I still don't understand how you think your opinion holds water when I posted (not my words BTW) the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you say, and it's 2012 data. Sure, I might have missed something, but I'd love to see your evidence that disproves the data posted earlier, but alas, you will probably respond with a smart remark.

Last edited by NFRs2000nyc; 01-02-2014 at 05:56 PM.
Old 01-02-2014, 05:55 PM   #77
badfast

Quote:
I don't have any profile of you. I have asked you on several occasions and you didn't want to tell me, so I let it go.
So don't act like you know.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:50 PM   #78
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding

Quote:
Or just don't pay them like many people do, thus costing everyone else a ton. Hospitals are not allowed to turn people away. I used to call 911 (ambulance) for people at LEAST 3 times in a weekend. Most of the time it was someone drunk into oblivion but sometimes its drugs or whatever. The drunk crowd is the one in question...when they wake up in the morning, they are slapped with an $1100 ambulance bill (the average NYC ambulance call is $900 to $1400, plus an emergency room visit/bed for the night. So in total, that drunk stint of theirs probably cost them around $5k in bills. Very few people pay those bills (unless they are well-to-do in which case they do otherwise they will be sent to collections, kill their credit, have leins on their homes, etc.)
When it comes to healthcare, I'm conflicted. On one hand, there are TONS of jobs out there that provide great insurance, make it a priority to secure those jobs even if it would mean a pay cut. If you don't have insurance, don't bitch when you crash your quad.

On the other hand, the actual line items and over all cost is absurd. I mean really, to ride in a privatized ambulance shouldn't have a comma in it. 2hrs in a waiting room, fvck the hospital should pay me for sitting in that shithole.

Old 01-02-2014, 08:31 PM   #79
saace7

My Ride: is for chicks
fight fight fight fight!

08 135i - red leather w/ sport pkg
04 zhp - a tree killed it. RIP 7/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjpgolf1 View Post
BMW does not make a "super car". They make some super cars, but not a "super car".
saace7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 08:45 PM   #80
jamesT335I

My Ride: 2009 E-92 335i
Re: where else can ya get a room for 2 hours for 7k?

Makes me glad to be a green suiter. Our health care isn't the fastest ( almost took off my index finger and waited 8 hours before going under the knife for reconstruction of the tendons and all) but it is pretty effective, I still play guitar with out issues but if something bumps that nuckle from the side it really is a bothering feeling.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BimmerApp mobile app
jamesT335I is offline   Reply With Quote