E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2014, 11:34 AM   #1
Raymond42262

My Ride: Is German
Kim Jung Un - Swell Guy

Kim Jong Un fed his uncle to 120 starving dogs:

Forget the hangman’s noose, the firing squad or lethal injection: North Korean leader Kim Jong Un executed his uncle and a handful of the man’s aides by feeding them to a horde of 120 starving dogs, according to a shocking (but unconfirmed) account.

Jang Song Thaek, the former No. 2 official in the secretive regime, was stripped naked and tossed into a cage along with his five closest aides.

Then 120 hounds, starved for three days, were allowed to prey on them until they were completely eaten up. This is called ‘quan jue’, or execution by dogs,” according to the Straits Times of Singapore. The daily relied on a description of the execution in a Hong Kong newspaper that serves as the official mouthpiece of China’s government there. More established outlets in mainland China have not repeated the account.

“The entire process lasted for an hour, with Mr. Kim Jong Un, the supreme leader in North Korea, supervising it along with 300 senior officials,” the Straits Times said in a piece published Dec. 24, 2013, but only now getting traction in the United States. Two American national security officials contacted for comment said they had not heard that account, which first appeared in the Wen Wei Po newspaper on Dec. 12, 2013, and declined to vouch for its credibility.

Over the years, some North Korean defectors have reportedly told (also unconfirmed) stories of specially trained dogs used to maul prisoners. But the description is at odds with numerous other accounts that Jang was shot dead. And the Washington Post published a warning against taking the report at face value.

While China acts as North Korea’s patron, relations between the two have been strained. The United States wants Beijing to take a more active role in pressuring Kim’s Stalinist regime in Pyongyang to give up its nuclear weapons. The Straits Times suggested that China’s government leaked the account of the December execution to signal its anger at Kim’s government.

The United States has labored to get a grip on what kind of leader Kim Jong Un will be, amid worries in Washington that he is more reckless than his father, Kim Jong Il, whom he succeeded as supreme leader in December 2011.
-----------------------------------
http://news.yahoo.com/kim-jong-un-fe...145303810.html
Old 01-03-2014, 11:36 AM   #2
Fergo

My Ride: still a gay 135i
Sounds like an all around nice guy

2 easy 2 make hp turbos
Fergo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:41 AM   #3
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
sometimes you rule through love, sometimes you have to make them fear you.
Old 01-03-2014, 11:42 AM   #4
GRIFFIN
NWS

My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:46 AM   #5
dwass325

My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
My immediate though is that this is KJU's attempt at looking badass and that nothing even remotely similar to this actually happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:51 AM   #6
Raymond42262

My Ride: Is German
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwass325 View Post
My immediate though is that this is KJU's attempt at looking badass and that nothing even remotely similar to this actually happened.
I don't know what is worse.

The fact that this may or may not have happened or the fact that he does have some dogs trained to behave this way.

And the practice is so widespread, or at least has historical value that there is a name for it in Asia.

In Asia , they feed you to dogs while you are alive. In America the Army Major that murdered 16? of his own soldiers wanted to write a letter to the manufacturer of the cheese slices he was given in prison to ensure that they met Islamic health standards.

And they say the U.S. is an evil place.............
Old 01-03-2014, 12:05 PM   #7
simsima325
'a certain moderator'

My Ride: Honda Civic
dog goneit
Old 01-03-2014, 12:16 PM   #8
pakman3

My Ride: piece
Old 01-03-2014, 12:18 PM   #9
GRIFFIN
NWS

My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 12:19 PM   #10
'busa

My Ride: E90 335i (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond42262 View Post
Kim Jong Un fed his uncle to 120 starving dogs:

Forget the hangman’s noose, the firing squad or lethal injection: North Korean leader Kim Jong Un executed his uncle and a handful of the man’s aides by feeding them to a horde of 120 starving dogs, according to a shocking (but unconfirmed) account.

Jang Song Thaek, the former No. 2 official in the secretive regime, was stripped naked and tossed into a cage along with his five closest aides.

Then 120 hounds, starved for three days, were allowed to prey on them until they were completely eaten up. This is called ‘quan jue’, or execution by dogs,” according to the Straits Times of Singapore. The daily relied on a description of the execution in a Hong Kong newspaper that serves as the official mouthpiece of China’s government there. More established outlets in mainland China have not repeated the account.

“The entire process lasted for an hour, with Mr. Kim Jong Un, the supreme leader in North Korea, supervising it along with 300 senior officials,” the Straits Times said in a piece published Dec. 24, 2013, but only now getting traction in the United States. Two American national security officials contacted for comment said they had not heard that account, which first appeared in the Wen Wei Po newspaper on Dec. 12, 2013, and declined to vouch for its credibility.

Over the years, some North Korean defectors have reportedly told (also unconfirmed) stories of specially trained dogs used to maul prisoners. But the description is at odds with numerous other accounts that Jang was shot dead. And the Washington Post published a warning against taking the report at face value.

While China acts as North Korea’s patron, relations between the two have been strained. The United States wants Beijing to take a more active role in pressuring Kim’s Stalinist regime in Pyongyang to give up its nuclear weapons. The Straits Times suggested that China’s government leaked the account of the December execution to signal its anger at Kim’s government.

The United States has labored to get a grip on what kind of leader Kim Jong Un will be, amid worries in Washington that he is more reckless than his father, Kim Jong Il, whom he succeeded as supreme leader in December 2011.
-----------------------------------
http://news.yahoo.com/kim-jong-un-fe...145303810.html
Why the fvck would anyone write an article with so little evidence and so much hearsay, doubt and speculation?!
Old 01-03-2014, 12:25 PM   #11
bry330i

My Ride: 2002 330i
this is all bs. he's a sweet guy just ask rodman.
bry330i is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 12:25 PM   #12
Lair
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 330ciC
He's a baaaaaad man. We should invade NK - stat.

Right, tex?

Quote:
If you ever want to see what I mean by the arbitrariness of categories, check the situation of polarized politics. The next time a Martian visits earth, try to explain to him to why those who favor allowing capital punishment also oppose the elimination of a fetus in the mother's womb.
Congratulations.
Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 12:34 PM   #13
badfast

My Ride: A Car
Well he does value family. Seems Kim Kyong-hui (Thaek's wife) was spared. Typical North Korean protocol goes after 3 generations. 3 generations of punishment. Looks like the children of his executed aides have a hefty price to pay for the descent of their fathers. Jang Song Thaek had no current children.
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 12:43 PM   #14
E36Eric

My Ride: E36
Send a message via AIM to E36Eric
In north korea, dog eats you! Then you eat dog.
Old 01-03-2014, 12:47 PM   #15
badfast

My Ride: A Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by E36Eric View Post
In north korea, dog eats you! Then you eat dog.
Its the circle of life!
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 12:50 PM   #16
IdahoToyo

My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
Quote:
Wen Wei Po is ranked 19th out of 21 Hong Kong newspapers in crediblity, and not one other Chinese newspaper has picked it up
According to NBC at least.

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:00 PM   #17
'busa

My Ride: E90 335i (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoToyo View Post
According to NBC at least.
No one cares anymore whether the sh*t they share on facebook and forums is true or not. As long as it gets a click and a like and some attention. Jeez.
Old 01-03-2014, 01:22 PM   #18
ac_2007

My Ride: 2004 M3, 2001 325i
Code:
Wow 
         Such hungry doge 
                                     100% organic kibbles and bits
                 Much vicious
Very circle of life
                            North Korea best Korea

Last edited by ac_2007; 01-03-2014 at 01:23 PM. Reason: very sensation report
ac_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote