E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2014, 06:52 PM   #21
bry330i

My Ride: 2002 330i
i dont think the pics are loading in the first page bro. just pointing that out.
bry330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:30 PM   #22
Sentaruu

My Ride: Xterra
Quote:
Originally Posted by always-there View Post
I feel as if there's something missing here. If two people form a long term relationship, one just doesn't get up and leave. In fact, the attachment would be too great to just say "I'm done". You also said, "she begged me for a ring", which means that she might've felt unwanted and confused as to why you hadn't proposed, yet. Maybe a guy came across that swept her off her feet. Forgive me for saying that. Usually 90% of the time it's never "I need to focus on myself", it's something else. Just a thought.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
entirely possible. truth is I don't really know what is going on. it could very well be that she is falling for another guy, though I believe her when she says she has been faithful.

either way it's over. I'm just glad I finally have an answer as to whether she was coming back.
Old 01-15-2014, 02:52 AM   #23
always-there

My Ride: 2002 BMW 330I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentaruu View Post
entirely possible. truth is I don't really know what is going on. it could very well be that she is falling for another guy, though I believe her when she says she has been faithful.

either way it's over. I'm just glad I finally have an answer as to whether she was coming back.
The lady for you is out there. Don't force it, just go out there, you never know what will fall in place...

always-there is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:49 AM   #24
SamDoe1

My Ride: Clubs baby seals
Sorry to hear this man, I definitely can see where you're coming from and totally get the losing the best friend part of it. Just push through and try to concentrate on yourself for the next few months. The right one is out there, just takes time.
SamDoe1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:57 AM   #25
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
Sucks to hear, but consider it a blessing in diguise.

Ask for the ring back too. She's leaving you, so she better cough it up! If not I wouldn't press the issue...small price to pay to avoid a lifetime of issues.

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:18 PM   #26
Sentaruu

she offered the ring back, I was thinking of taking it. not that I would know what to do with it. maybe hold onto it until I'm rdy to sell it or something. dunno. another part of me wants her to keep it(because I know she wont get rid of it) so she can be reminded from time to time of her decision and what she left behind.

in the mean time, my buddy's wife is trying to hook me up with a cute little piece of ass. I'm undecided on it

Last edited by Sentaruu; 01-15-2014 at 04:20 PM.
Sentaruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:56 PM   #27
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
she offered the ring back, I was thinking of taking it. not that I would know what to do with it. maybe hold onto it until I'm rdy to sell it or something. dunno. another part of me wants her to keep it(because I know she wont get rid of it) so she can be reminded from time to time of her decision and what she left behind.

in the mean time, my buddy's wife is trying to hook me up with a cute little piece of ass. I'm undecided on it
Take the ring. don't be a dumbass.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 05:04 PM   #28
Sentaruu

haha, it's what I was leaning towards. it's nothing extravagant so I'm not worried about the money aspect, more about principle.
Old 01-15-2014, 06:54 PM   #29
SLVR JDM

You better take that thing back and cash out immediately. Think with your head here! Take it back to wherever you got it...it won't be the first time they have dealt with this. Take whatever they will offer. After all, whatever you lost is peanuts in comparison to a lifetime of pain with a woman like this.

Best of luck, hang in there. No reason to get dating again until you've had some time to get your bearings....unless that is appealing

** Removed **
Old 01-15-2014, 09:00 PM   #30
Sentaruu

I totally get what your sayin' bro. I dunno, the ring is kind of a personal thing for me.. I kind of have an attachment to the sentiment behind the it. and as much as I don't know that I want to start dating again, the chick my buddies girl wants to set me up with isn't bad looking( fun fact: I've never dated/hooked up with a girl with brown eyes.)

edit: sorry for the HUUUGE picture.

Last edited by Sentaruu; 01-15-2014 at 09:48 PM.
Sentaruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 11:33 AM   #31
SLVR JDM

Very cute, beautiful eyes & smile. Don't go if there is a chance that you are going to cry and/or just rehash your recent relationship loss.
Maybe see if you can set it up for a later date or something.

** Removed **
Old 01-16-2014, 04:13 PM   #32
Sentaruu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
Very cute, beautiful eyes & smile. Don't go if there is a chance that you are going to cry and/or just rehash your recent relationship loss.
Maybe see if you can set it up for a later date or something.
haha I might have made an emo thread on a car forum, but I'm not that much of a bitch
Old 01-16-2014, 07:57 PM   #33
autoAER

My Ride: 03 325xi,08 335i
hang out with the new girl, it will get your mind off things for sure! you dont need to be focused on dating, just be friends until you are comfortable.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:11 AM   #34
\\\VLADA

My Ride: C70 T5
Send a message via MSN to \\\VLADA
Quote:
talked to her today. she says she loves me, and is incredibly sorry for hurting me but just doesn't want a relationship right now. she wants to get her life in order and focus on herself. so she won't be coming home. I am sad to hear it, but glad to finally have an answer so I can start to move on. she says she will be by later this week for the rest of her things, which is good. it's a shame, she is a really great girl, she just has a lot of baggage. the worst part of it all is that I'm losing my best friend and an entire network of extended family.
Time to take the red pill son. Lemme know when you're ready.
ex-YU thread

Motorcycle thread
\\\VLADA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 05:12 PM   #35
Sentaruu

I've been swallowing the red pill for the past 2 weeks brah.
Old 01-17-2014, 11:30 PM   #36
Sentaruu

definitely not taking it personally. I can understand that. she removed the rest of her stuff from my place today and I must say, I feel a lot differently towards her now. I'm no longer sad that she has left, and the mood of the house feels a lot lighter. the relationship was what it was. it was nice while it lasted. it's really her loss in the end. in reflecting on the relationship, I think she did me a favor.
Old 01-17-2014, 11:56 PM   #37
Ynot

My Ride: 997
Quote:
definitely not taking it personally. I can understand that. she removed the rest of her stuff from my place today and I must say, I feel a lot differently towards her now. I'm no longer sad that she has left, and the mood of the house feels a lot lighter. the relationship was what it was. it was nice while it lasted. it's really her loss in the end. in reflecting on the relationship, I think she did me a favor.
Think positive, sounds you are doing fine. Life goes on and it can only get better. Plus your new girls is cute.
Old 01-18-2014, 12:04 AM   #38
Hockeyguy02

My Ride: E46 m3
I didn't read the comments but by the sounds of your post your thinking it's over. If your really in love with her give her time and space let her work on her and if it's meant to be you'll get back together. It can be a lot on people especially what she has been through. I know it's easier to say **** it and move on. But love and relationships aren't easy. Work through it. Just my 0.02.

CarbonBlackCinnamon
30% Tint/Black Grilles And Gills/CF Wrapped Trim/MeganRacingExhaust/DepoSmokedCorners
Hockeyguy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 12:18 AM   #39
Bavaryan

My Ride: 330i w/out park.
I really hate to say it but my gut says there is someone else. This has happened to me before, I even went to the university counseling clinic at the time and was told to give it time yada yada yada. Terrible advice In hindsight. There was someone else and I didn't fully believe it till she confessed she was preggo with his baby.

I really do feel for you, but the faster you move on the better.

Btw how old are you? I was 22 at the time this happened. I am now married to my gorgeous soulmate and have two beautiful young kids and will be 30 this year.

Life's a bitch, no need to marry one!

Old 01-18-2014, 08:04 AM   #40
Sentaruu

I'm 26