E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Interior

Interior
Interior BMW parts. Pedals, trim, interior panels, seats, floor mats, shift knobs, e-brake handles, steering wheels, etc...

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-22-2013, 05:37 AM   #1
PatmanSC

My Ride: 06 AW/IR M3
///FS: Tecnocraft T2 carbon/Kevlar bucket seats

Wsup e46f I want a change and I'm now putting up my seats up for sale.

I have a pair of Tecnocraft T2 carbon/Kevlar bucket seats for sale. They are in great condition and come with all hardware including custom M3 Tecnocraft floor mounts, Tecnocraft custom side mounts and sliders. They have the red suede bottom, back and headrest inserts and are interchangeable to whatever color you want, all you gotta do is contact Tecnocraft and they'll accommodate your color.

The seats alone weigh an amazing 6 pounds and total 15 or so pounds with hardware per seat.

Unfortunately they're not FIA certified.

For more info you can visit Tecnocraft.com for all the detailed information: http://www.tecnocraft.com/Tecnocraft...-Seat-P39.aspx

Retail per seat alone is $1899....

I'm looking to get $3000 for everything

Not looking for trades unless you got some recaro asm Rs-g ruby seats in which I will add cash on top.

Located in SoCal

May ship but it'll be hefty for cost and packing material.

06 Alpine White/Imola Red M3 coupe, {Stage 2.5 P6766 open wastegate}
| M2-Motoring | HRE Wheels | Horsepower Freaks | Tecnocraft | Oink Fabrications | Toyo Tires | Mother's |
00 Phoenix Yellow/Red Recaro Integra Type R #00-0035 {JDM Conversion, Built B18C5, Ferea internals, Toda build soon}

Last edited by PatmanSC; 12-23-2013 at 01:50 AM.
PatmanSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 12-25-2013, 05:26 PM   #2
YYCZHP

My Ride: 2005 330ci zhp
Glws! These are a sweet set of seats!
Old 01-17-2014, 02:59 AM   #3
carlosmerhi

My Ride: SC dinan M3 E46
are they still available?if yes plz let me know.
carlosmerhi is offline   Reply With Quote