E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2014, 12:04 PM   #1
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
Fanatics' Radio/TV with dmax

Some of you know I'll be doing a segment on the watsonnwatson.com show this Wednesday from 9-9:10 p.m. Eastern Time. It's on the site, streamed through Darpa TV, and on blogtalkradio.com/watsonnwatson too.

https://www.facebook.com/watsonnwatson

There's only one reason I'm doing this...because of Fanatics...the place you know I love...the place I've learned much of what I know about cars...and the place I've tried to give back to because of what I got from it.

Tim (our owner) is being very supportive about this and I want my broadcast to be a tribute to 'mostly' our cars and you.

I will be taking calls from you during the show, just the same as I'd 'take' your posts on Fanatics. This is a PG program, folks...please respect that! Please! I want to be able to keep doing it.

There will be a page at the site for me, and on it I plan on running contests, acknowledging callers and their cars, giving out some modest tokens of appreciation--Tim said I could offer 'purple memberships' and trinkets such as that.

http://www.watsonnwatson.com/dchat.html

Call in number: (661) 449-9340

Also, please help get the buzz going a bit and 'like' the pages below in my link. I know facebook is silly for many of you, but it's an invaluable tool in this new world I'm in...so I'd really appreciate your taking the time to do this!

So...who wants to call in and talk with me tomorrow night? If you send me a PM with your number, I'll do what I can to make sure you get on! Can't wait...and hope you'll join me!

Thanks so much again for all your support!

Doug

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set

dmax on the radio every Wednesday 7-9 p.m. NYC time. Call in! (661) 449-9340 watsonnwatson.com

Last edited by dmax; 01-21-2014 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Auto-save 1390328472
dmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 06:29 AM   #2
dmax

Show is tonight, folks. Hope you can tune in, watch, call in.

I'll be selecting a fanatic's car of the week...if you participate somehow, you'll be in the running...if you want to be. Just let me know! We'll post a picture of your car and your story about it...whatever you want to write, as long as it's rated PG!

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set

dmax on the radio every Wednesday 7-9 p.m. NYC time. Call in! (661) 449-9340 watsonnwatson.com
Old 01-28-2014, 06:09 AM   #3
dmax

So who's going to try to call in tomorrow night? Mango...George...Tim...Kalim...Albeee...Drew...Nick...joeski ...Jr...every Wed night at 9? Also, I'm planning on responding to questions from guys who want to get their motor running with ladies. Have to keep it PG, but we can still get a bit done. Pro tip on that: when dating online, make sure you spell and punctuate properly. Use a colon specifically: the ladies love that!

Tonight...NYC time 9 p.m. until 9:10 p.m. plus or minus. Get there a little soon please...register into the chatroom and say hello. I'll be there...and you can ask me questions, make comments there, too...I'll respond on air.

http://watsonnwatson.com/dchat.html

A recent set

Last edited by dmax; 01-28-2014 at 04:10 PM.
Old 01-28-2014, 04:09 PM   #4
dmax

watsonnwatson.com

Wed, 9-9:10 p.m. SolidJake...Delmarco...etc...call and say hi one of these nights.

A recent set

Old 01-28-2014, 04:22 PM   #5
Mango
A full five stars, son

My Ride: M54B30
i'm only calling in if Tim330i calls in

OVER A MILLION VIEWS
Mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 05:55 PM   #6
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
I'll try. But, if my wife somehow manages to get the child to bed by then, she promised to be my sex slave. That would be much cooler IMO. Sorry Doug. If you hear me call though, well, you can guess how the plans went.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 03:20 PM   #7
dmax

Joeski...hope I never hear from you again! Good luck...tonight and every night. Think, though, how hot it would be when you can turn to her and say, "honey...I was on Internet TV tonight. 'You' can be with me if you chose." Something like that. I think she'd fall for it!

Some Wed. night around 9 p.m., I hope you'll call in and say hi.

D

A recent set

Old 02-06-2014, 05:24 PM   #8
cyberkaa

Location: Sunnyvale, CA <-- Ithaca, NY <-- dirty jerz (201) Useful Posts: 25
My Ride: E46 332i,M3;E30 325i
Send a message via ICQ to cyberkaa Send a message via AIM to cyberkaa Send a message via MSN to cyberkaa Send a message via Yahoo to cyberkaa
Just saw this. I'll try and make the next one, Doug!

M3 drive train conversion (S54 Swap, LSD, 6MT, suspension linkage) | UUC Stg 2 Organic Clutch | OEM M-Tech II Kit
KW V2 | BBS GT4 RE | Falken FK452 | Alcon 6-pot 365mm BBK | M3 steering wheel | Powerflex bushings

Quote:
Originally Posted by koven View Post
i'd rather be gapless with no bulge
cyberkaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 05:27 PM   #9
GRIFFIN
NWS

My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 07:32 AM   #10
dmax

So our show time has changed to 7-9 p.m. and is still on blogtalkradio.com but the TV is now on Spreecast.com (search for watson n watson).

And as you'll note in my sig file, I have two weekend shows coming up if anyone is around. This Sunday with 9 other comics...some good...some really lame (so I'll look better!)...but next Saturday, I've got a guest spot on a 'real' show, just me and two others--Johnny Watson and Chip Ambrogio. You might not have heard of either, but Johnny has performed in every state during his 13-year career and was recently 'passed' to be on Letterman...and I hope scheduling permits him to actually be on. See him now for cheap...this coming Saturday night--show starts at 9 at the Comedy Cove in Springfield.

Anyone? For old time's sake? Same offer as always--come and get a post-show E46 conversation about whatever you like--I might actually be able to help you with something car related!

A recent set