E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Australia

Australia
Check out other E46Fanatics members rides in the Enthusist Directory!

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2014, 03:05 AM   #1
Rajvosa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,292
My Ride: M3
Parting out 2003 E46 M3

Thought i'd do a proper parting out thread with pics and prices.

more pics on following pages as well.

Here s the list of major parts with the prices and pics:

[B]
Front Guards $700

Mirrors $600

Rear bumper very good cond $400

SMG gearbox $2000

other bigger items:
Diff
sunroof panel
roof liner
gloss black outside trim
front control arms
full brake kit


If you are after something not listed send me a text 0403 493 658 or PM.

Parts are in Perth. Shipping is to be paid by buyer.
__________________

Last edited by Rajvosa; 02-18-2014 at 09:57 PM. Reason: update parts list
Rajvosa is offline  
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:35 AM   #2
Sherweeeny
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 4,535
My Ride: BMW Civic
Cars still in pretty good shape in the bits that will make you money! Do you know what happened to it? Probably as a result of those kumhos!
__________________
Sherweeeny is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 08:41 AM   #3
Rajvosa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,292
My Ride: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherweeeny View Post
Cars still in pretty good shape in the bits that will make you money! Do you know what happened to it? Probably as a result of those kumhos!
its such a nice car. huge shame its a stat write off!

not sure what happened. tyres are not bald but getting there. hit a pole im guessing.
__________________
Rajvosa is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 08:25 PM   #4
mario-g
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 80
My Ride: 323ci
Will those headlights fit non-m?


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
mario-g is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 09:32 PM   #5
E46 Coupe
Registered User
 
E46 Coupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,019
My Ride: Rules1 & 2: S T F U!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario-g View Post
Will those headlights fit non-m?


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Will fit non facelift coupe and M3s


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
__________________
E46 Coupe is offline  
Old 01-24-2014, 01:57 AM   #6
Commando
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: WA
Posts: 195
My Ride: '02 325Ci Manual
Hi Adin,
I will grab the headlights too please.

Cheers,
Rob
Commando is offline  
Old 01-24-2014, 04:50 AM   #7
msbhvn
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Perth Aus
Posts: 924
My Ride: Coupe
Can you send me the price for the following

Steering wheel and Airbag? (if not deployed)
Third brake light and trim?
Boot trim (mat etc) and toolbox? (ive gradually lost all mine)
msbhvn is offline  
Old 01-24-2014, 06:13 AM   #8
Rajvosa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,292
My Ride: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by msbhvn View Post
Can you send me the price for the following

Steering wheel and Airbag? (if not deployed)
Third brake light and trim?
Boot trim (mat etc) and toolbox? (ive gradually lost all mine)
Steering wheel/airbag SOLD

By third brake light and trim, you mean trim that surrounds it yeah? $70

Boot trim/toolbox SOLD
__________________
Rajvosa is offline  
Old 01-24-2014, 06:14 AM   #9
Rajvosa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,292
My Ride: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commando View Post
Hi Adin,
I will grab the headlights too please.

Cheers,
Rob
ok mate PM sent. just so you know the trim with washer doesnt come with them ok? thats been sold
__________________
Rajvosa is offline  
Old 01-24-2014, 06:16 AM   #10
Rajvosa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,292
My Ride: M3
By the way thanks for the interest everyone. I will aim to get things shipped ASAP but works starts after next week so might be a touch slow on bigger items.
__________________
Rajvosa is offline  
Old 01-24-2014, 08:15 AM   #11
Willaaay
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sydney, Aus
Posts: 98
My Ride: 03` M3
Hi Adin

Coin holder that is attached to the cup holders shipped to Sydney 2148?

Cheer Will
Willaaay is offline  
Old 01-24-2014, 08:25 AM   #12
oxfordgreenM3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: everywhere
Posts: 60
My Ride: m3 e46
kind of crazy prices you quoted earlier for the front strut bar and the dvd comp in trunk let me wake you up with some real world prices
heres for a used higher priced unit dvd comp http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-MK4-DVD-...-/121258754016 $375 your asking price 500$
oem m3 strut bar http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-M3-...rut/ES2500896/ BRAND NEW $378 you want 400$ you let me know if your price changes otherwise youve been hit a little to hard to be asking for these prices for used items
oxfordgreenM3 is offline  
Old 01-24-2014, 08:56 AM   #13
Rajvosa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,292
My Ride: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxfordgreenM3 View Post
kind of crazy prices you quoted earlier for the front strut bar and the dvd comp in trunk let me wake you up with some real world prices
heres for a used higher priced unit dvd comp http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-MK4-DVD-...-/121258754016 $375 your asking price 500$
oem m3 strut bar http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-M3-...rut/ES2500896/ BRAND NEW $378 you want 400$ you let me know if your price changes otherwise youve been hit a little to hard to be asking for these prices for used items
ok, ill play along.

you are in USA right? .... you realise this is Australia?

1) DVD unit.... in your link ends up being US375+US61(shipping)= US$436...great deal except when you convert to AUD its AUD 495...so $5 saving off my price.

2) great strut brace and brand new.. US378 (WOW!) + US108 ( ) = US486....which in AUD is $552...so you would pay AUD152 extra....

thanks for your concern about my prices and for 'waking me up with real world prices' but it seems i havent been hit hard enough

PS: if you go on carsales.com.au...and search for E46 M3's...you ll come up with pretty much ALL asking double or TRIPPLE USA priced cars..i suggest you email each person and tell them what you told me
__________________
Rajvosa is offline  
Old 01-24-2014, 08:57 AM   #14
Rajvosa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,292
My Ride: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willaaay View Post
Hi Adin

Coin holder that is attached to the cup holders shipped to Sydney 2148?

Cheer Will
Dunno man, how about $25 shipped?
__________________
Rajvosa is offline  
Old 01-24-2014, 08:58 AM   #15
msbhvn
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Perth Aus
Posts: 924
My Ride: Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajvosa View Post
Steering wheel/airbag SOLD

By third brake light and trim, you mean trim that surrounds it yeah? $70

Boot trim/toolbox SOLD
And the light, my fell out and stopped working, they go for 20 delivered so I'll grab one of those, thanks for getting back to me.
msbhvn is offline  
Old 01-24-2014, 09:01 AM   #16
Rajvosa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,292
My Ride: M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by msbhvn View Post
And the light, my fell out and stopped working, they go for 20 delivered so I'll grab one of those, thanks for getting back to me.
well whatever you can get it OS give to me and come by take it off (you are in perth yeah?)
__________________
Rajvosa is offline  
Old 01-24-2014, 09:01 AM   #17
oxfordgreenM3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: everywhere
Posts: 60
My Ride: m3 e46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajvosa View Post
ok, ill play along.

you are in USA right? .... you realise this is Australia?

1) DVD unit.... in your link ends up being US375+US61(shipping)= US$436...great deal except when you convert to AUD its AUD 495...so $5 saving off my price.

2) great strut brace and brand new.. US378 (WOW!) + US108 ( ) = US486....which in AUD is $552...so you would pay AUD152 extra....

thanks for your concern about my prices and for 'waking me up with real world prices' but it seems i havent been hit hard enough

PS: if you go on carsales.com.au...and search for E46 M3's...you ll come up with pretty much ALL asking double or TRIPPLE USA priced cars..i suggest you email each person and tell them what you told me
ok lets put it this way since you proved no point at all by you charging more the brand new prices or used prices im obv of of my mind
oxfordgreenM3 is offline  
Old 01-24-2014, 04:00 PM   #18
Miss325
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 3,994
My Ride: 05 325CiC Individual
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxfordgreenM3 View Post
ok lets put it this way since you proved no point at all by you charging more the brand new prices or used prices im obv of of my mind
__________________
Miss325 is offline  
Old 01-24-2014, 07:22 PM   #19
Gronkster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Gold coast
Posts: 16
My Ride: 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxfordgreenM3 View Post
ok lets put it this way since you proved no point at all by you charging more the brand new prices or used prices im obv of of my mind
Another Yank who can't spell and has problems using correct punctuation .... As well as seeming to still not grasp the concept of overseas currency conversion.
__________________
Wasn't me, didn't do it, can't prove anything
Gronkster is offline  
Old 01-25-2014, 09:37 PM   #20
Rajvosa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,292
My Ride: M3
few more things sold. 1st post updated.
__________________
Rajvosa is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use