E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Great Lakes

Great Lakes
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
IL IN MI MN OH WI

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-30-2014, 11:31 AM   #1
GolfingElk

My Ride: 2003 BMW M3 Coupe
Good BMW Mechanic near Livonia, MI?

Hello everybody, I just recently purchased a 2003 M3, and I am new to the Livonia, MI area. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good, honest independent mechanics who work on BMWs.

Last edited by GolfingElk; 06-10-2014 at 08:00 AM.
GolfingElk is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-04-2014, 02:16 PM   #2
NoGuru

My Ride: 2002 330ci
I don't know anything it that area but out in Waterford, probably about 30-40 minutes from Livonia, there is a shop called Steve's European auto, and they do GREAT work.

What are you looking to have done? Maybe I can assist?
Old 02-11-2014, 12:12 PM   #3
revzillia

My Ride: audi/ M3
German motor works in Clarkston....There is a place in commerce off of m5 . Motorwerks that does alot of work and a nice shop
revzillia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 12:05 PM   #4
UncleXSO

My Ride: 2003 M3
Hey, looking for the same.... I am in SE MI. Looking to sell my M3 in spring and I would like to have the Inspection 2 completed in preparation. Anyone have any experience with an independent shop for this maintenance or would I be better off taking it to a dealer?
UncleXSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 12:19 PM   #5
revzillia

My Ride: audi/ M3
Either, Steves or GMW or Motorwerks or VR Performance in Shelby or dealer
revzillia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 02:13 PM   #6
prostock3

My Ride: E46 M3
i can take care of the M3, along with the valve adj. if you like to have it done...10 years master bmw tech from erhard.
PM me if you interested, or spend the extra $700 at the dealer and have the same guy do it...

Last edited by prostock3; 02-17-2014 at 02:14 PM.
prostock3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:37 AM   #7
Ebrink420

My Ride: 330 Ci
Go to John & Holger, 9 Mile in Eastpointe. These guys have been around since the 70's, are honest and have serviced all 3 of my BMW's.

http://johnandholger.com/

John & Holger Service Center
Address: 16521 E 9 Mile Rd, Eastpointe, MI 48021
Phone586) 773-5820
Hours:

Open today 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Ebrink420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 11:26 PM   #8
JE46

My Ride: 01 330XI 02 745I
Quote:
Originally Posted by GolfingElk View Post
Hello everybody, I just recently purchased a 2003 M3, and I am new to the Livonia, MI area. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good, honest independent mechanics who work on BMWs. I had a terrible experience a couple months ago getting a repair done on my old Bonneville at Jurgen's Repair (lug nuts were loose and the wheel fell off, Jurgen denied responsibility) so that place is out of the question.
Enjoy your new car and I dont need customers like you either . Like i posted on your other thread you need to be more specific about details you went to belle tire 2 times after I worked on your car . I even showed you the video as i tighten the lug nuts and used a torque wrench and you apologized and said you would go back to belle tire as they worked on the car and i called myself to confirm that . The video is stored on my computer and you are welcome to see at any time .

Thanks
Jurgen
JE46 is offline   Reply With Quote