E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2014, 12:38 PM   #21
Rebel158
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: UK - London
Posts: 23
My Ride: 330ci Msport
Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Hi suj10, do you want to order D5150? If yes, you can also post here! Now we are collecting 10 people for D5150 GB, but there are only 3 people interested in. Could you invite your friends to join us? So that we can have the GB activated soon then.Thanks a lot!

- Group Buy List till Feb.17,2014:
1. djdirec
2. andyburm
3. suj10
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10

We only need other 7 guys to join us and active the group buy D5150. Does anyone interested in?
Hi Carlos, I am potentially interested in a D5150 but at the moment remain unconvinced of the quality and longevity of your product after some of the recent posts with issues of DOA units, random colour buttons and screen colours, error messages etc. If I could be assured that I would receive a fully working, issue and error free unit I might be convinced as would other potential UK buyers. The promise of a 2 year warranty however where I have to return the unit to you at my expense and incur additional customs charges in addition to the original customs charges leaves me understandably nervous about parting with my hard earned. It's such a pity that you did not follow through with a UK outlet.
Rebel158 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 03:16 PM   #22
CJGREEN
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Preston, UK
Posts: 12
My Ride: 320CD M SPORT
Hey ive just paid for mine through the website now using the discount link.

With it being over 20 people on the list at the top now does that mean it will be dispatched soon?

Thanks,

James
CJGREEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 02:16 AM   #23
EononCarDVD
Sponsor
 
EononCarDVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HK
Posts: 946
My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by suj10 View Post
Yes. Please put me on the d5150 gb list. I'll try and get more people to join.
Hi suj10, thank you for your great support!
__________________
Great Eonon Car Audio. Wishing roads were longer! http://www.eonon.com

Welcome to check our GM5150 Opel Car GPS with Unique Screen Mirroring feature & D5150!

8 Rounds of Group Buy has been arranged till now! PM me anytime if you'd like to join and save!

Check the awesome Reviews & Installation Guide from our fan here here!

EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 02:56 AM   #24
EononCarDVD
Sponsor
 
EononCarDVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HK
Posts: 946
My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel158 View Post
Hi Carlos, I am potentially interested in a D5150 but at the moment remain unconvinced of the quality and longevity of your product after some of the recent posts with issues of DOA units, random colour buttons and screen colours, error messages etc. If I could be assured that I would receive a fully working, issue and error free unit I might be convinced as would other potential UK buyers. The promise of a 2 year warranty however where I have to return the unit to you at my expense and incur additional customs charges in addition to the original customs charges leaves me understandably nervous about parting with my hard earned. It's such a pity that you did not follow through with a UK outlet.
Hi Rebel158, i am sorry about that. Actually, recently, the only feedback is Launch.exe code on GM5150. Actually, we have almost 50 people purchased GM5150 by Group buy, and there is only 6 people reflected that it still will randomly come up after reset or software update. Our R&D and P&P colleagues are working on it now and will provide a solution to fix it soon. We always stand behind you. Please rest assured.

Meanwhile, customer need pay tax as the importer. Some countries' customs may charge taxes such as import duty, but we can lower the invoice value for you. Most of the customer think it is still good value for money.
And, yes,we have 2 year warranty. for the defective unit, customer need return it back to HK repair center, but we have pick up service in US, AU, UK,Italy...etc, it is convenient also. Don't worry!
__________________
Great Eonon Car Audio. Wishing roads were longer! http://www.eonon.com

Welcome to check our GM5150 Opel Car GPS with Unique Screen Mirroring feature & D5150!

8 Rounds of Group Buy has been arranged till now! PM me anytime if you'd like to join and save!

Check the awesome Reviews & Installation Guide from our fan here here!


Last edited by EononCarDVD; 02-18-2014 at 03:02 AM.
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 03:00 AM   #25
EononCarDVD
Sponsor
 
EononCarDVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HK
Posts: 946
My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapiOcho View Post
ADD ME por favor!

For a GM/mirroring unit.

I have an 04 330 Ci convertible:
With factory business radio:
I'll be using a Samsung Note 2 cell phone

What else am I going to need?
Plugs, cables, extensions, adapters?


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Hi PapiOcho, do you want to join D5150 group buy or GM5150 group buy?
Meanwhile, If your car is 04 330 Ci without the OEM nav, you don't need other adapater or cables. Also, screen mirroring can work with Android system below 4.3. So what is the system of your Android? Thanks
__________________
Great Eonon Car Audio. Wishing roads were longer! http://www.eonon.com

Welcome to check our GM5150 Opel Car GPS with Unique Screen Mirroring feature & D5150!

8 Rounds of Group Buy has been arranged till now! PM me anytime if you'd like to join and save!

Check the awesome Reviews & Installation Guide from our fan here here!

EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 03:03 AM   #26
EononCarDVD
Sponsor
 
EononCarDVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HK
Posts: 946
My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by labmixz View Post
Carlos, thanks got the tracking number this morning!
Hi labmixz, you are welcome and hope you will get the product soon and love it!
__________________
Great Eonon Car Audio. Wishing roads were longer! http://www.eonon.com

Welcome to check our GM5150 Opel Car GPS with Unique Screen Mirroring feature & D5150!

8 Rounds of Group Buy has been arranged till now! PM me anytime if you'd like to join and save!

Check the awesome Reviews & Installation Guide from our fan here here!

EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 03:04 AM   #27
EononCarDVD
Sponsor
 
EononCarDVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HK
Posts: 946
My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJGREEN View Post
Hey ive just paid for mine through the website now using the discount link.

With it being over 20 people on the list at the top now does that mean it will be dispatched soon?

Thanks,

James
Hi, James, glad to hear that.Would you PM me the order number? I will check the order status for you then. Thanks
__________________
Great Eonon Car Audio. Wishing roads were longer! http://www.eonon.com

Welcome to check our GM5150 Opel Car GPS with Unique Screen Mirroring feature & D5150!

8 Rounds of Group Buy has been arranged till now! PM me anytime if you'd like to join and save!

Check the awesome Reviews & Installation Guide from our fan here here!

EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 03:59 AM   #28
PapiOcho
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: SOCAL
Posts: 192
My Ride: CRV
Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Hi PapiOcho, do you want to join D5150 group buy or GM5150 group buy?
Meanwhile, If your car is 04 330 Ci without the OEM nav, you don't need other adapater or cables. Also, screen mirroring can work with Android system below 4.3. So what is the system of your Android? Thanks
I'm running

Android 4.3..

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
PapiOcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 05:13 AM   #29
coys
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Woodford
Posts: 12
My Ride: E46 330Ci Clubsport
Quote:
Originally Posted by EononCarDVD View Post
Hi Rebel158, i am sorry about that. Actually, recently, the only feedback is Launch.exe code on GM5150. Actually, we have almost 50 people purchased GM5150 by Group buy, and there is only 6 people reflected that it still will randomly come up after reset or software update. Our R&D and P&P colleagues are working on it now and will provide a solution to fix it soon. We always stand behind you. Please rest assured.

Meanwhile, customer need pay tax as the importer. Some countries' customs may charge taxes such as import duty, but we can lower the invoice value for you. Most of the customer think it is still good value for money.
And, yes,we have 2 year warranty. for the defective unit, customer need return it back to HK repair center, but we have pick up service in US, AU, UK,Italy...etc, it is convenient also. Don't worry!
While it is admirable that you are working on a solution to the faults on your product don't you think it would be good business to solve these problems that you are aware of before you sell any more?

You state that only 6 out of 50 of your customers have had problems (i am sure that number is higher but they have just not bothered to post on the forum) that is over 10% of your customers left with very expensive faulty items and means i have a 10% chance of being left with a problem,to me that seems to high of a percentage.

I read on a previous post that you check every product before despatch this procedure is obviously not working for you as such a high number of items are leaving your warehouses with problems.
coys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 03:43 PM   #30
barman1234
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: poland
Posts: 4
My Ride: e46 330d+
hello, i'm intrested with d5150, add me to GB list
barman1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:01 AM   #31
EononCarDVD
Sponsor
 
EononCarDVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HK
Posts: 946
My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by coys View Post
While it is admirable that you are working on a solution to the faults on your product don't you think it would be good business to solve these problems that you are aware of before you sell any more?

You state that only 6 out of 50 of your customers have had problems (i am sure that number is higher but they have just not bothered to post on the forum) that is over 10% of your customers left with very expensive faulty items and means i have a 10% chance of being left with a problem,to me that seems to high of a percentage.

I read on a previous post that you check every product before despatch this procedure is obviously not working for you as such a high number of items are leaving your warehouses with problems.
Hi coys, as a consumer, i also can understand you concern. Actually, we have tested the product before sending out. But this issue may caused by switching apps/nav too fast or operation issue. Since it is a small issue and we sure we can fix it on line, so we still have it on sale. Hope you can kindly understand it.

Now a great news to tell you that the new software to fix the issue is under the testing now. I will update it to you guys once the software is ready after tested. Thanks for your patience.
__________________
Great Eonon Car Audio. Wishing roads were longer! http://www.eonon.com

Welcome to check our GM5150 Opel Car GPS with Unique Screen Mirroring feature & D5150!

8 Rounds of Group Buy has been arranged till now! PM me anytime if you'd like to join and save!

Check the awesome Reviews & Installation Guide from our fan here here!


Last edited by EononCarDVD; 02-19-2014 at 05:14 AM.
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:15 AM   #32
EononCarDVD
Sponsor
 
EononCarDVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HK
Posts: 946
My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by barman1234 View Post
hello, i'm intrested with d5150, add me to GB list
Hi barman1234, thanks for joining us, i have already add you to the group buy list and will email you back once the GB is activated then.
__________________
Great Eonon Car Audio. Wishing roads were longer! http://www.eonon.com

Welcome to check our GM5150 Opel Car GPS with Unique Screen Mirroring feature & D5150!

8 Rounds of Group Buy has been arranged till now! PM me anytime if you'd like to join and save!

Check the awesome Reviews & Installation Guide from our fan here here!

EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 07:25 PM   #33
labmixz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tampa Bay, FL
Posts: 13
My Ride: 04 BMW M3
got mine today, extremely fast shipping, will install it this weekend
__________________

labmixz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:55 PM   #34
EononCarDVD
Sponsor
 
EononCarDVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HK
Posts: 946
My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by labmixz View Post
got mine today, extremely fast shipping, will install it this weekend
Hi labmixz, glad to hear that. And welcome to share with us more of your nice installation pics on our facebook or pic/vid channel like many other fans do:
http://www.facebook.com/Eonon.Of
http://www.eonon.com/channel_photo.aspxficial

Thanks a lot!
__________________
Great Eonon Car Audio. Wishing roads were longer! http://www.eonon.com

Welcome to check our GM5150 Opel Car GPS with Unique Screen Mirroring feature & D5150!

8 Rounds of Group Buy has been arranged till now! PM me anytime if you'd like to join and save!

Check the awesome Reviews & Installation Guide from our fan here here!

EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 01:28 PM   #35
CJGREEN
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Preston, UK
Posts: 12
My Ride: 320CD M SPORT
Ignore me

Last edited by CJGREEN; 02-23-2014 at 03:47 PM.
CJGREEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 09:23 PM   #36
labmixz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tampa Bay, FL
Posts: 13
My Ride: 04 BMW M3
Carlos - I do seem to get the error message everyone else seems to be receiving, however, it's only after my iPhone is plugged in, otherwise it never shows up. So, I'm assuming it has something to do with iPhone/iPod related as usually when the error comes up, I've noticed it was unable to download the information from the iOS device (ie: playlists, etc). Everything still plays fine, looks great, I'll await for the software update to hopefully fix the error, but it's easily bypassed for now.
__________________

labmixz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 02:34 AM   #37
CJGREEN
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Preston, UK
Posts: 12
My Ride: 320CD M SPORT
How do I get my nav to work? Keeps asking for source file when I click on it.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
CJGREEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 02:48 AM   #38
EononCarDVD
Sponsor
 
EononCarDVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HK
Posts: 946
My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by labmixz View Post
Carlos - I do seem to get the error message everyone else seems to be receiving, however, it's only after my iPhone is plugged in, otherwise it never shows up. So, I'm assuming it has something to do with iPhone/iPod related as usually when the error comes up, I've noticed it was unable to download the information from the iOS device (ie: playlists, etc). Everything still plays fine, looks great, I'll await for the software update to hopefully fix the error, but it's easily bypassed for now.
Hi labmixz, thank you for your feedback and provide us more details about the Launch.exe. Now, we have the software to fix it now, i will PM you soon and please kindly let me know the testing result then. Thanks
__________________
Great Eonon Car Audio. Wishing roads were longer! http://www.eonon.com

Welcome to check our GM5150 Opel Car GPS with Unique Screen Mirroring feature & D5150!

8 Rounds of Group Buy has been arranged till now! PM me anytime if you'd like to join and save!

Check the awesome Reviews & Installation Guide from our fan here here!

EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 02:53 AM   #39
EononCarDVD
Sponsor
 
EononCarDVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: HK
Posts: 946
My Ride: BMW E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJGREEN View Post
How do I get my nav to work? Keeps asking for source file when I click on it.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Hi CJGREEN, do you mean GPS path? If yes, please kindly reset the unit and set the GPS path as the following video. Thanks
__________________
Great Eonon Car Audio. Wishing roads were longer! http://www.eonon.com

Welcome to check our GM5150 Opel Car GPS with Unique Screen Mirroring feature & D5150!

8 Rounds of Group Buy has been arranged till now! PM me anytime if you'd like to join and save!

Check the awesome Reviews & Installation Guide from our fan here here!

EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 04:24 AM   #40
mlukasz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: POLAND
Posts: 5
My Ride: 330Ci
Hi
I'm from Poland and I'm interested in buy GM5150 for 379$. Should I buy it directly from this link: http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...W/GM5150T.html
or should I sign in on this forum and wait for 20 person?
mlukasz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use