E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous
Non-BMW parts, Non-BMW for sale, motorcycles, random car parts, home electronics, cell phones, clothing, shoes, concert tickets, video games, pets and anything else you can think of!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-06-2014, 12:04 PM   #1
onebamf335i
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Mass
Posts: 29
My Ride: '07 335i, '89 325i
Sold

***SOLD***

Upgraded to a Canon 40D, so I decided to sell my beloved Canon PowerShot S5 IS advanced zoom digital camera. It comes with everything seen in the photos, which includes:

*Canon S5 IS camera
*4GB SDHC memory card
*all original manuals/paperwork/disc
*Opteka HD Fisheye lens with pouch
*A/V cables
*USB cable
*SanDisk MicroMate Memory Card reader

Excuse the dust in the photos, this camera and all associated items are CLEAN and in great shape. The LCD screen could use a wipe down, but is scratch-free!! This camera uses AA batteries, so super easy to replace. Works perfect and has always been issue-free. I bought this camera for a vacation to Portugal and was amazed at the quality of photos it produced. As you probably know, the optical zoom (12x) is excellent and zooms in/out very quickly. As I mentioned, I upgraded for my honeymoon so I'm looking to sell this setup, as it's no longer used. This camera is pretty much in new condition!

Price is $225, or best reasonable offer, and that gets you quite a bit. Willing to ship at buyers expense. Throwing in the pictured camera bag, which is a little beat up, but still usable!

Check out reviews online for more information. People love this camera!







































Last edited by onebamf335i; 03-21-2014 at 05:01 PM. Reason: SOLD
onebamf335i is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-06-2014, 01:20 PM   #2
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
$100 shipped.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 01:22 PM   #3
onebamf335i
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Mass
Posts: 29
My Ride: '07 335i, '89 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
$100 shipped.
should have indicated that offers should be "reasonable"...thanks for pointing that out
onebamf335i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 01:54 PM   #4
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebamf335i View Post
should have indicated that offers should be "reasonable"...thanks for pointing that out
that is a serious offer. if you change your mind I will still pay you $100 shipped.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!

Last edited by GRIFFIN; 03-06-2014 at 01:55 PM.
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 01:56 PM   #5
onebamf335i
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Mass
Posts: 29
My Ride: '07 335i, '89 325i
Love trolls.

Man, you can always find cheaper/expensive alternatives. There's over a day left on that auction. Pretty sure it won't sell for anywhere near where it's at. There's one on craigslist not far from me that is selling for $200 and with less than I'm offering.

I'll play your little game since you're obviously going to show something that proves your argument. Here's another listing on ebay for the exact same camera with a bag, cap and a/c adapter, nothing else:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Canon-PowerS...item1e873cf7a5

$295 + $5.60 shipping.


Last edited by onebamf335i; 03-06-2014 at 02:02 PM.
onebamf335i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 02:04 PM   #6
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Offer still stands. Paypal ready.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 02:50 PM   #7
IdahoToyo
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: A Sunny Town in Idaho
Posts: 375
My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
I love when people use ebay listings as what an item is worth.

BRB selling all my Beanie Babies that are worth hundreds of thousands.
__________________
-- Kyle --

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 02:53 PM   #8
onebamf335i
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Mass
Posts: 29
My Ride: '07 335i, '89 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoToyo View Post
I love when people use ebay listings as what an item is worth.

BRB selling all my Beanie Babies that are worth hundreds of thousands.
I only did it to prove a point. You have to use something to determine a price, you need to see what the market looks like. I literally had no idea what I wanted to sell everything for, so I checked ebay, craigslist and I googled it.

When you sell stuff, you just make up an arbitrary number?

Also, why do you have beanie babies? You used beanie babies in your example, really, of everything out there?
onebamf335i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 03:08 PM   #9
ImPulSe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NYC & Long Island
Posts: 751
My Ride: Bentley GT
$125.50 shipped
ImPulSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 03:13 PM   #10
IdahoToyo
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: A Sunny Town in Idaho
Posts: 375
My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F
Because I grew up in the 90s and I had beanie babies because I was a baller. My mom has kept them in a closet. Is that ok? Why do you have one bad ass mother fvcking 335i?

I used that as an example because it is what I have seen recently fly across for "I made x by selling all these things on ebay".

I'm fine with how you came up with your price point. You are allowed to do so as the seller. You called Griffin a troll for giving you an offer you didn't approve of, a simple no would've sufficed.
__________________
-- Kyle --

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 03:51 PM   #11
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPulSe View Post
$125.50 shipped
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 04:27 PM   #12
shockin330i
Registered User
 
shockin330i's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Tx (RGV)/ College Station
Posts: 18,373
My Ride: '13 AW F10 535i
Send a message via AIM to shockin330i
Nice Canon, whats retail on one of those?
__________________
ERnie
2001 330i Steel Blue e46 "Vanessa" [retired]
2011 335i AW e90 "Zoey" [retired]
2013 535i AW F10 "Lola"

"Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and f*** the Prom Queen."-John Mason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nay330Ci View Post
:drool:
i'd cosign loans for that ho
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Thanks dude. I knew she was a keeper when she blew me during a game of cod. I didn't do too well that game
shockin330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 06:09 PM   #13
Master Po
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 364
My Ride: E46 no more
Griff's offer doesn't seem unreasonable.
ebay as a reference point.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nice-Canon-P...item43c6a5c12b
__________________

Last edited by Master Po; 03-06-2014 at 06:10 PM.
Master Po is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 06:19 PM   #14
shockin330i
Registered User
 
shockin330i's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Tx (RGV)/ College Station
Posts: 18,373
My Ride: '13 AW F10 535i
Send a message via AIM to shockin330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Po View Post
Griff's offer doesn't seem unreasonable.
ebay as a reference point.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nice-Canon-P...item43c6a5c12b
Amazon?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...=5336612389-20
__________________
ERnie
2001 330i Steel Blue e46 "Vanessa" [retired]
2011 335i AW e90 "Zoey" [retired]
2013 535i AW F10 "Lola"

"Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and f*** the Prom Queen."-John Mason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nay330Ci View Post
:drool:
i'd cosign loans for that ho
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Thanks dude. I knew she was a keeper when she blew me during a game of cod. I didn't do too well that game
shockin330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 06:51 PM   #15
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Po View Post
Griff's offer doesn't seem unreasonable.
ebay as a reference point.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nice-Canon-P...item43c6a5c12b
Value is determined by what someone will pay and what someone will sell it for. He must have hundred dollars of sentimental value attached.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!

Last edited by GRIFFIN; 03-06-2014 at 10:00 PM.
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:22 AM   #16
onebamf335i
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Mass
Posts: 29
My Ride: '07 335i, '89 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoToyo View Post
Because I grew up in the 90s and I had beanie babies because I was a baller. My mom has kept them in a closet. Is that ok? Why do you have one bad ass mother fvcking 335i?

I used that as an example because it is what I have seen recently fly across for "I made x by selling all these things on ebay".

I'm fine with how you came up with your price point. You are allowed to do so as the seller. You called Griffin a troll for giving you an offer you didn't approve of, a simple no would've sufficed.
Ok so this made me laugh....because my mom collected beanie babies for years and has hers stored up in their attic somewhere.

If the camera is still for sale in a week or so, I'll lower the price...but as I've tried pointing out, you're always going to have examples of cheap/expensive alternatives to something being sold. I tried to determine my market at a specific price. Should the camera not sell at that price, I'll lower the price until it does sell. I'm in no rush to sell it, or I'd firesale it for much cheaper. Should I get a reasonable offer, I'd consider selling for less than my asking price. Not trying to bust balls here, just defending myself against someone who I assumed was trolling.

Griffin, in response to your offer of $100.00, no thanks!

Also, ImPulse, no thanks.
onebamf335i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 03:37 PM   #17
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,700
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:07 PM   #18
onebamf335i
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Mass
Posts: 29
My Ride: '07 335i, '89 325i
to the top
onebamf335i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 05:00 PM   #19
onebamf335i
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Mass
Posts: 29
My Ride: '07 335i, '89 325i
sold....thanks again, fellas

onebamf335i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 05:03 PM   #20
Master Po
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 364
My Ride: E46 no more
how much?
__________________
Master Po is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
camera, canon, digital, digital camera, zoom

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use