E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Motorsports & Track Forum

Motorsports & Track Forum
From Auto-X to Trackday to Racing and Professional Motorsports – this is the place to discuss making BMWs fast

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2014, 08:47 PM   #1
Bernie@Fanatics
Administrator

My Ride: 83' 323is, 07' JCW
BMW Drivers Finish well in the CTSCC race at Sebring

”ctsccsebring”

Woodcliff Lake, N.J. – March 14, 2014 . . . BMW drivers drove to podium finishes in both the Grand Sport and Street Tuner classes in today’s 2.5-hour Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge race at Sebring International Raceway. The second race of the 2014 CTSCC season finished under caution after the yellow flag waved with 22 minutes remaining and the track could not be made ready to restart the race.

John Edwards and Trent Hindman crossed the finish line in second place in the No. 46 Fall-Line Motorsports BMW M3. The duo’s second consecutive second place CTSCC finish moves the pair into the provisional Grand Sport class points lead. Fall-Line teammates DJ Randall and Ken Wilden finished sixth in the No. 47 M3.

Jeff Mosing and Eric Foss, driving the No. 56 Murillo Racing BMW 328i, finished third to be the top-finishing BMW in the Street Tuner class. The pair won the ST class in the season-opener at Daytona International Speedway and remain at the top of the provisional ST driver point standings. Terry Borcheller and Mike La Marra finished seventh in the No. 23 Burton Racing BMW 128i. The No. 81 BimmerWorld Racing BMW 328i of Tyler Cooke and Greg Liefooghe finished eighth.

“BMW drivers delivered another excellent performance today,” said Gordon McDonnell, BMWNA Motorsport Manager. “Congratulations to John (Edwards) and Trent (Hindman) in GS and to Eric (Foss) and Jeff (Mosing) in ST. Fall-Line Motorsports and Murillo Racing have made an excellent start to the season.”

Today’s race will be broadcast on FOX Sports 1 at 1 p.m. ET Wednesday, March 19th and at 7:30 p.m. ET on FOX Sports 2 on Sunday, March 23rd.
Bernie@Fanatics is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.

Tags
bmw motorsport, ctscc, ctscc at sebring, fall-line motorsports m3, murillo racing bmw 328i