E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-18-2014, 11:04 PM   #1
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

My Ride: BMW E46
5th Group Buy for Eonon GM150 + D5150 BMW E46 Car GPS

EONON D5150 Group Buy

Hi guys, firstly, thank you for your great support! It is only 9 days after the end of the GM5150 group buy, we have already collected more than 10 people for D5150 group buy now!

The latest Eonon D5150 E46 BMW GPS has the NFC URC and also the BMW UI upgraded.

http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...BMW/D5150.html

-Main features of D5150:
Specific For BMW E46 1998-2005
- New OEM BMW UI
- NFC URC

- ARM11 Processor
- Digital TV (V0018)Compatible
- GPS, US/CA/EU/AU/NZ Map Optional

Main Difference from GM5150: D5150 has all the functions of GM5150 except screen mirroring and external MIC.
GM5150= D5150 + Screen Mirroring + External MIC

Since we have collected more than 10 people for D5150,so the group buy is activated already! Thank you all!

D5150 Group Buy Link with discounted price for Members ONLY:
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...MW/D5150T.html

For those who'd like to order via Cell phone:
http://wap.eonon.com/productshow.aspx?pno=D5150T

- D5150 Group Buy Price:
Original Price: $349 on our website
GB Price: 319 without map
$344 with built-in US/CA map
Save $30

Just order from this group buy link with GB price directly is OK! Quite easy! First come, first served!
And don't forget to tell me your order No. or Email after you finish the order, so that I can provide you better after sale service!

And welcome you guys to share your nice Eonon installation pics, vid and review after getting it, thanks a lot!

Warranty:
Buying from eonon.com official website, you can get unique as long as 2 year warranty, which you can't get anywhere else!

- Group Buy List till Apr. 24, 2014:
1. djdirec
2. andyburm
3. suj10
4. barman1234
5. tschwicht
6. ac_2007
7. screamy
8. NZ330
9. GhostFlame
10. VKnid
11. travie46
12. hayman2k7

- D5150 Reviews:
You can get very detailed product and installation review in the following thread. Special thanks to WOLFN8TR. You are the best!
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ighlight=eonon

-GB Time
Mar.19, 2014 - April.19, 2014

-Payment & Shipping :
It's free shipping to the US, you should be responsible for the custom tax yourself. We will arrange shipment in 2 days for each of you respectively after getting your payment, you can usually receive your items in 3-6 days after our postage.

- Video demo of D5150:

- Video of NFC URC BT connection:

- Video of Kudos GPS path setting:

Welcome to check our GM5150 Opel Car GPS with Unique Screen Mirroring feature & D5150!

8 Rounds of Group Buy has been arranged till now! PM me anytime if you'd like to join and save!

Check the awesome Reviews & Installation Guide from our fan here here!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 04-28-2014 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Auto-save 1398736997
EononCarDVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-18-2014, 11:28 PM   #2
NZ330

My Ride: 330ci
Just purchased. I've sent you my order number. Now just have to wait for delivery

Last edited by NZ330; 03-18-2014 at 11:45 PM.
NZ330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:50 PM   #3
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

EONON GM5150 Group Buy

Another great news to tell you that Eonon GM5150 E46 GPS with screen mirroring has the external MIC integrated already as you expected.

http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...MW/GM5150.html

Main Feature of GM5150
Specific For BMW E46 1998-2005
- New OEM BMW UI
- Screen Mirroring
- NFC URC
- External MIC

- ARM11 Processor
- Digital TV (V0018)Compatible
- GPS, US/CA/EU/AU/NZ Map Optional

=========================================

Updated on March 24th,2014:

Great news that we have collected 13 people already! Eonon GM5150 group buy is activated already now! Thank you all!

GM5150 Group Buy Link with discounted price for Members ONLY:
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...W/GM5150T.html

For those who'd like to order via Cell phone:
http://wap.eonon.com/productshow.aspx?pno=GM5150T

- GM5150 Group Buy Price:
Original Price: $407 on our website
GB Price: 379 without map
$404 with built-in US/CA map
Save $28

Just order from this group buy link with GB price directly is OK! Quite easy! First come, first served!
And don't forget to tell me your order No. or Email after you finish the order, so that I can provide you better after sale service!

And welcome you guys to share your nice Eonon installation pics, vid and review after getting it, thanks a lot!

Warranty:
Buying from eonon.com official website, you can get unique as long as 2 year warranty, which you can't get anywhere else!

- Group Buy List till Apr. 24, 2014:
1.FurnicK
2.Statham27
3.Netman
4.jaywood
5.CJin2552
6.330_Fly
7.M3Momma
8.mark.e.mark
9. Jayhungry
10. tnickols
11.turbotalon1g
12.chaowenliang
13.Skyliner
14.AxwelF
15.Professor X
16. jaywood
17. eben2rah
18. Bavaryan
19. fourtysix
20. RatBoa

- D5150 Reviews:
You can get very detailed product and installation review in the following thread. Special thanks to WOLFN8TR. You are the best!

-GB Time
Mar.24, 2014 - April.24, 2014

-Payment & Shipping :
It's free shipping to the US, you should be responsible for the custom tax yourself. We will arrange shipment in 2 days for each of you respectively after getting your payment, you can usually receive your items in 3-6 days after our postage.

- Video demo of GM5150:

Welcome to check our GM5150 Opel Car GPS with Unique Screen Mirroring feature & D5150!

8 Rounds of Group Buy has been arranged till now! PM me anytime if you'd like to join and save!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 04-28-2014 at 09:04 PM.
Old 03-19-2014, 12:25 AM   #4
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ330 View Post
Just purchased. I've sent you my order number. Now just have to wait for delivery
Hi NZ330, glad to hear that and we will process your order as soon as possible.

Old 03-19-2014, 08:15 AM   #5
ac_2007

My Ride: F32 M4, E46 M3/325i
Just submitted my order for a D5150!

Hope to see it soon
ac_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 11:26 AM   #6
alanol

My Ride: 2001 M3
Carlos, I rec'd your PM about the D5150 group buy, however I had asked to be included in the group buy for the GM5150. I see in your post that I was not among the list for the GM5150 please add me to the list. Thanks.
alanol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 12:01 PM   #7
barman1234

My Ride: e46 330d+
EononCarDVD, in 4th group buy thread you wrote that difference between GM5150 and D5150 is that d5150 don't have screen mirroring, and thats all. Now you write that in d5150 there is no external mic, so why it's not included now?
barman1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 01:39 PM   #8
891CARLOS

My Ride: 2003 E46 325XI
Quote:
Originally Posted by barman1234 View Post
EononCarDVD, in 4th group buy thread you wrote that difference between GM5150 and D5150 is that d5150 don't have screen mirroring, and thats all. Now you write that in d5150 there is no external mic, so why it's not included now?
The external MIC is a new feature for the GM5150 with this 5th group-buy!! Bought my GM5150 in the 4th group buy and no external MIC feature was included, that was less than a month ago! Many people were complaining with mic issues, some people even modified their unit and made the front mic hole a bit bigger.

Now, why they did not add the external mic to the D5150 as well??? Eonon might be of help here.... My guess is that they still might have a bunch of D5150 and the next lot(6th groubuy) will have this update as well. Hope this is true along with other request people are mentioning, there is a forum somewhere going with a list of updates people are requesting from Eonon. I can mention a couple:
1. Screen mirroring- not just "mirror" phone screen but be able to control it with unit.
2. Dim- when you put unit in sleep mode(black screen), to stay this way if using your steering wheel controls.
3. Have more colors of UI to choose from, White and Black Carbon fiber will look sick!
891CARLOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 02:09 PM   #9
VKnid

My Ride: 2002 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 891CARLOS View Post
Now, why they did not add the external mic to the D5150 as well??? Eonon might be of help here.... My guess is that they still might have a bunch of D5150 and the next lot(6th groubuy) will have this update as well. Hope this is true along with other request people are mentioning, there is a forum somewhere going with a list of updates people are requesting from Eonon. I can mention a couple:
1. Screen mirroring- not just "mirror" phone screen but be able to control it with unit.
2. Dim- when you put unit in sleep mode(black screen), to stay this way if using your steering wheel controls.
3. Have more colors of UI to choose from, White and Black Carbon fiber will look sick!
That's a very plausible explanation. I bet they are also trying to justify the larger price of the GM5150 by giving it new features first before the D model. Your first request might take awhile. Apple is trying to do the same thing with iTunes in the Car and that is still in early development. 2 and 3 should be much easier to do.

I just bought a 325iT for my wife and was all set to get the D5150 for it. I don't use the mirroring much at all. Now I'm reconsidering the GM just for the microphone.
VKnid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 04:49 PM   #10
daki_bmw

My Ride: 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by VKnid View Post
...I just bought a 325iT for my wife and was all set to get the D5150 for it. I don't use the mirroring much at all. Now I'm reconsidering the GM just for the microphone.
While external mic is very good feature (and should have been included from the start, so we can choose between internal and external), later batches of D5150 really don't suffer from mic issues. I've bought mine in November (2nd group buy) and the sound/voice was already fixed and totally OK - same as any high end phone when you switch to speakerphone.
Old 03-19-2014, 05:09 PM   #11
891CARLOS

Agreed! I have no issues with the internal mic, I just wanted to point out to barman1234 that external mic is pretty new with this group buy. However, others were having issues dont know from which group buy (batch) that was but couple were modifying their units to improve mic.

For the price, these units are great considering the features and how they are improving with our requests! Overall I'm pretty happy with my unit!
Old 03-19-2014, 06:47 PM   #12
VKnid

My Ride: 2002 330i
I agree. If you look at the number of changes that they have made based on members' feedback just since August, it's impressive. I got my GM5150 in December, and have not had any issues with the mic or sound. I have a short commute though, so I've only sent/received a handful of calls on it. The wife has a longer commute which made me have second thoughts. But if there doesn't seem to be any more serious issues with sound quality from the internal mic, I think I'll go with the D5150.
VKnid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:44 AM   #13
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac_2007 View Post
Just submitted my order for a D5150!

Hope to see it soon
Hi ac_2007, thank you for PM me the order number. We have already arranged the shipment and hope you will get it soon and love it

Old 03-20-2014, 01:52 AM   #14
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanol View Post
Carlos, I rec'd your PM about the D5150 group buy, however I had asked to be included in the group buy for the GM5150. I see in your post that I was not among the list for the GM5150 please add me to the list. Thanks.
Hi alanol, i am sorry for the mistake, i will change it and add you to the group buy of GM5150. Thanks

Old 03-20-2014, 01:59 AM   #15
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by barman1234 View Post
Hi barman1234, yes, now the latest GM5150 has the external MIC upgraded as you expected and D5150 doesn't at the moment. Thanks for your understanding

Old 03-20-2014, 02:10 AM   #16
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
The external MIC is a new feature for the GM5150 with this 5th group-buy!! Bought my GM5150 in the 4th group buy and no external MIC feature was included, that was less than a month ago! Many people were complaining with mic issues, some people even modified their unit and made the front mic hole a bit bigger.

Hi 891CARLOS, yes, the external MIC of GM5150 is a new feature upgraded several days before as you requested. And with the external MIC, there is no need to worry others cannot hear you clear then.
Meanwhile, thank you for providing us other suggestions, i will reflect it to P&P and R&D and will try our best to improve! But for the "1. Screen mirroring- not just "mirror" phone screen but be able to control it with unit.", we cannot make it in the near future. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 03-20-2014 at 02:30 AM.
Old 03-20-2014, 02:17 AM   #17
EononCarDVD
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKnid View Post
I agree. If you look at the number of changes that they have made based on members' feedback just since August, it's impressive. I got my GM5150 in December, and have not had any issues with the mic or sound. I have a short commute though, so I've only sent/received a handful of calls on it. The wife has a longer commute which made me have second thoughts. But if there doesn't seem to be any more serious issues with sound quality from the internal mic, I think I'll go with the D5150.
Quote:
Agreed! I have no issues with the internal mic, I just wanted to point out to barman1234 that external mic is pretty new with this group buy. However, others were having issues dont know from which group buy (batch) that was but couple were modifying their units to improve mic.

For the price, these units are great considering the features and how they are improving with our requests! Overall I'm pretty happy with my unit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by daki_bmw View Post
While external mic is very good feature (and should have been included from the start, so we can choose between internal and external), later batches of D5150 really don't suffer from mic issues. I've bought mine in November (2nd group buy) and the sound/voice was already fixed and totally OK - same as any high end phone when you switch to speakerphone.
Hi guys, thank you so much for your great support! We will keep moving and make more reliable & powerful head unit!

Old 03-20-2014, 07:20 AM   #18
pawelgawel

My Ride: 330CI
Is this group buy still on or is it complete at this point?

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
pawelgawel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:13 AM   #19
891CARLOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawelgawel View Post
Is this group buy still on or is it complete at this point?

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Hey Pawelgawel,

The D5150 group buy is still active, remember it is first-come first-serve:
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...MW/D5150T.html

For the GM5150 5th group buy with external MIC; according to the list above, one more person to go in order to get it activated. Maybe you could join that and help getting this activated!

Eonon-I think I should be getting paid here!! Actually just trying to help others.

Last edited by 891CARLOS; 03-20-2014 at 08:18 AM.
Old 03-20-2014, 02:43 PM   #20
barman1234

My Ride: e46 330d+
Hello, i,ve just made a order, i can not wait for my unit )
barman1234 is offline   Reply With Quote