E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum

Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum
Post your positive or negative feedback about transactions with members here.

Old 04-01-2014, 03:36 PM   #21
twiggyapt

My Ride: E36 M3
well said. I am a positive person and always appreciate positive thoughts.. Lets have our fingers crossed and hope all the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRarp View Post
This is a great community - I believe this issue will get resolved, OP will receive his money. Colby will apologize for any misunderstanding, delay in communication and/or any concern around the transaction. At the end all parties engaged will be happy and satisfied with the outcome and most important the takeaway from the experience which add value to life in general.
twiggyapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 03:41 PM   #22
indosoul

My Ride: 02 325ci Sport
Send a message via AIM to indosoul
I had a deal go south on me on this forum about a decade ago. Definitely wanna wish you better luck than I had and I hope this gets resolved in your favor.
Old 04-01-2014, 03:45 PM   #23
twiggyapt

thank you, indosoul. good luck is definitely needed..

Quote:
Originally Posted by indosoul View Post
I had a deal go south on me on this forum about a decade ago. Definitely wanna wish you better luck than I had and I hope this gets resolved in your favor.
Old 04-01-2014, 03:47 PM   #24
JasonLI25t

My Ride: 2000 323ci
you'll get your money ;-)
Old 04-01-2014, 04:00 PM   #25
twiggyapt

thank you. i hope so too.. He was even telling me that hes seen stories on the forums of people being scammed and he could ensure me that he wasnt one of them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonLI25t View Post
you'll get your money ;-)
Old 04-01-2014, 07:26 PM   #26
johngreaver

My Ride: 02 325i
Contact dudes work he works for a security firm. Threaten to take charges out on him. He has to be licensed by the state and they wont allow any charges. Tell him pay up or lose his job.

Pre 03 AUX IN DIY

"Also I seen a honda with an intercooler on the front that i wanted on my car. I know i dont have a turbo or supercharger ,but can I still but one on my car , I think it would atleast get me 10 or so hp."
johngreaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 08:32 PM   #27
twiggyapt

That's my last result.

I have tagged him on Utah BMW enthusiast Facebook group and hoping to get a response from him via public pressure. I'm gonna give him a few days...

Really shitty situation..... I also has his address and a copy of his driver license and all the conversation/ msg saved. I do not wanna use them but I just might if he keeps ignoring me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by johngreaver View Post
Contact dudes work he works for a security firm. Threaten to take charges out on him. He has to be licensed by the state and they wont allow any charges. Tell him pay up or lose his job.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:20 PM   #28
twiggyapt

UPDATE:

So his echeck was canceled today.. I have contact paypal to get a hold of him to ask him to re-issue the $280.. but it starts to seem obvious to me that he had this planned out all along... ugh!
Old 04-08-2014, 06:07 PM   #29
MachRc
E46Fanatic

My Ride: 2003 Technik S1 M3
It seems like JDMLOL was unable to post since the thread was moved to the feedback forum( i had no clue you couldnt post a reply)

Is everything resolved?

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control
to be understanding and forgiving. A great man shows his greatness, by the way he treats little men."
MachRc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 01:44 AM   #30
JDMLOL

My Ride: 2004 M3
Seller was paid many days ago, not sure why this was not updated. There was indeed a communications fault on my behalf and I have apologized accordingly. Seller has accepted all funds and would ask this thread removed.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:38 AM   #31
marblesmike

My Ride: 2002 325ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMLOL View Post
Seller was paid many days ago, not sure why this was not updated. There was indeed a communications fault on my behalf and I have apologized accordingly. Seller has accepted all funds and would ask this thread removed.

Let the seller come on here and say that.
marblesmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:43 AM   #32
Swater330i

My Ride: 2003 BMW 330i 5MT
LOL yeah. How about we wait for that
Quote:
Originally Posted by futureSubie View Post
IMO, the euro clear corners looks too aftermarket/ricey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davconelectric View Post
This 323 would most likely handle and drive better than a stock e46 m3.
Swater330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:12 AM   #33
avilausmc

My Ride: 328i
Quote:

Pay up brah!

avilausmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:01 AM   #34
choxor

My Ride: JDM
Quote:

Removed? The only thing that should be removed is your ability to use this site.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:07 AM   #35
Dirty330i

My Ride: 04 330i, 07 Z4M
Quote:
Originally Posted by choxor View Post
Removed? The only thing that should be removed is your ability to use this site.
100% agree! The seller did this guy a favor and got the run around and very nearly screwed... Which it sounds like was the plan all along....
Dirty330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 05:33 PM   #36
twiggyapt

Update:

Paypal was finally transferred and of course the buyer did not cover the PP fee.. the whole process has been long and painful.. however, I just want to say thank you everyone for the public pressure. Even though I nearly got screwed, just glad that I got the second payment.

Ive met a lot of very kind and helpful people on here.. Thanks again everyone for the help!!

:)
Ryan
Old 04-09-2014, 05:36 PM   #37
twiggyapt

agree.. As much as I wanted to believe all the excuses the buyer came up with regarding "not having a chance to communicate", it only takes less than 5 minutes to give someone a headsup instead of MIA completely..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty330i View Post
100% agree! The seller did this guy a favor and got the run around and very nearly screwed... Which it sounds like was the plan all along....