E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2014, 11:31 PM   #1
nikkeiS2K

My Ride: N/A
Send a message via ICQ to nikkeiS2K Send a message via AIM to nikkeiS2K Send a message via MSN to nikkeiS2K Send a message via Yahoo to nikkeiS2K
Frequently thinking about your ex gfs?

Do you have a bad habit of frequently thinking about your ex girlfriends no matter how happy you are? Yes, you are probably thinking that I am not happy in my current relationship because I am thinking about my ex gfs. I think this is not true because it has happened no matter who I was with and no matter how happy I was/am. I have not had that many gfs in my life, but the number has piled up in the last 5 years because most of them were short-lived relationships. Maybe that is why I keep thinking about them because I am always wondering what we could have had and if it could have lasted longer? I am not sure, but it bothers me like crazy and I often find myself Facebook stalking them to see if, for example, they changed their profile picture. Creepy, I know. I am not sure if it is just my personality and I love to hang onto the past, but I hate it and want to make a change. The problem is....how?
nikkeiS2K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 06:06 AM   #2
IFX

My Ride: AW //M
I think about them, mainly because im bored sometimes. I dont however have fb or anything like that. So thats a non issue for me. I dont think its a problem to do so, the mind wanders. Your problem is thinking about what you guys "could" have been. It ended for a reason. Although i still talk to most of my exes.
Old 04-17-2014, 09:11 AM   #3
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
I think of them but I'm so indifferent towards them I don't care if they pop in my head.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 10:22 AM   #4
IdahoToyo

My Ride: 4WD Tundra / GS500F

I have acknowledged I have a problem with this. Doesn't stop me from going out, having fun, finding new girls and taking them home at the end of the night type thing any at all. However still find myself hung up on one of them more than I prolly should be.

I tell myself you can't play the would've, could've, and what if game though. The past is what it is and just have to learn from it and keep going. People aren't necessarily meant to stay in your life forever, they have their place and time and impact so do appreciate what it was at that point -- however we have to keep moving forward.

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
IdahoToyo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 10:48 AM   #5
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
just one of them
Old 04-17-2014, 02:38 PM   #6
Ynot

My Ride: 997
Quote:
Originally Posted by IFX View Post
I think about them, mainly because im bored sometimes. I dont however have fb or anything like that. So thats a non issue for me. I dont think its a problem to do so, the mind wanders. Your problem is thinking about what you guys "could" have been. It ended for a reason. Although i still talk to most of my exes.
It's normal to think about exes, good thing is some of them got really fat and old so yes, I think, "Thank God I am not with them anymore." Shallow yes, but it is what it is. The one that are still skinny and good looking. I think it ended for a reason. I thank my wife for tying me up and never letting go, I tried to break up with her for no reason other than wanting to fock other girls w/o feeling guilty. She is the best thing that ever happened to me and I don't think I would and could have been happier with anyone else.
Old 04-17-2014, 03:17 PM   #7
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
It's normal to think about exes, good thing is some of them got really fat and old so yes, I think, "Thank God I am not with them anymore." Shallow yes, but it is what it is. The one that are still skinny and good looking. I think it ended for a reason. I thank my wife for tying me up and never letting go, I tried to break up with her for no reason other than wanting to fock other girls w/o feeling guilty. She is the best thing that ever happened to me and I don't think I would and could have been happier with anyone else.
Aww
Old 04-17-2014, 03:22 PM   #8
Solidjake
Zero. Oil. Leaks.

My Ride: 2002 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
just one of them
Same here. Just one thing that is a problem but it can never ever be changed, other than that she is perfect in every single way and we got along flawlessly. If it wasn't for one thing I would have married her already.
Solidjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 04:00 PM   #9
crazyseaman

My Ride: e30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidjake View Post
Same here. Just one thing that is a problem but it can never ever be changed, other than that she is perfect in every single way and we got along flawlessly. If it wasn't for one thing I would have married her already.
she has a penis doesnt she?

02' E46 M3 (new project)
87' E30 M20 (daily driver)
92' DA LS (sold)
crazyseaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 04:04 PM   #10
gldnbbynuts

My Ride: 02 325i Sedan
I def have this problem. More so because I was in a phase where I would lose interest quick especially in college. Some of the girls I left behind were really awesome chics I just broke it off with them because I got bored. But I'm married now and my wife definitely is one the best things to happen to me!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
gldnbbynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 04:10 PM   #11
DylloS

Quote:
what is that one thing?
Old 04-17-2014, 04:18 PM   #12
Sentaruu

My Ride: Xterra
she has a penis.
Old 04-17-2014, 04:47 PM   #13
Solidjake
Zero. Oil. Leaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
what is that one thing?
Old 04-17-2014, 05:14 PM   #14
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
Quote:
Unless she's not 18 yet, how is it a problem? Just curious, i've never dated anyone more than 2 years older/younger

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 05:20 PM   #15
Solidjake
Zero. Oil. Leaks.

Yea, she is a lot older lol.
Old 04-17-2014, 05:30 PM   #16
IFX

My Ride: AW //M
Brings the question into play, whats the oldest you would date?

Im 23. Id date up to 32
Old 04-17-2014, 05:32 PM   #17
Sentaruu

My Ride: Xterra
I'm 26, the youngest I'd go with is 21. the oldest probably 31ish

I definitely wont go younger than 21, but I'd go older than 31 for the right woman.
Old 04-17-2014, 05:45 PM   #18
Solidjake
Zero. Oil. Leaks.

I'm 25, youngest 21 oldest 29
Old 04-17-2014, 05:47 PM   #19
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Dating? Legal is legal. Marrying, though, if I did it again, would have to be +/- 5 years I think.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Old 04-17-2014, 05:52 PM   #20
peytonracer4
:D

My Ride: '00 328i
Yes. Because I have a serious problem letting go of the past. I can't ever let people go whether they be friends or more. I'm not sure why I'm like this but it sucks ass.