E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)

Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)
Xenon lighting, HID kits, fog lights, BMW head units, navigation, speakers, subwoofers, In Car Electronics (I.C.E.), carputers, DDEs, angle eyes, halos, LED tail lights, interior lighting, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2014, 11:34 AM   #1
Goody4

My Ride: 2004 330 coupe
Business CD player- iPod Data, Aux, Sirius and MP3 Capable (SOLD)

SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...SOLD May 17, 2014

This is an used OEM BMW E46 3-series business cd player headunit. It is iPod data capable, has an auxiliary port, will play mp3-burned discs and will connect with an OEM BMW Sirius receiver.

It is in 100% working condition and looks almost new. (See photos below.)

It's BMW part no. is: 65 12 962 214, serial no. 4620 6 01 98232. It was produced in January 2006, and it shows virtually no signs of aging. This means no fading on the buttons, no dead pixels in the screen and no dings, dents, scratches or other blemishes to the chassis.

All pictures were taken the day this ad was originally posted. I've day- and time-stamped each. All pictures are of the actual headunit you will receive.

The first picture shows my 87th "album" playing its 2nd track, on an mp3 disc that I burned.

The next few pictures show the front, back, top and bottom of the headunit.

The price is $220 including free shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. only.

Local pickup in Syracuse, NY is welcome. In addition, if you have an extra 30 to 45 minutes, I will install this for you for free. (This assumes you have no aftermarket wiring in place of BMW's original wiring.)

PM or leave message in the thread if interested.

NOTE: 1999 to 2001 3-series vehicles require an antenna adapter, part no. 61 12 6 913 955, which is currently $30 at getbmwparts.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GEDC0267.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	557835   Click image for larger version

Name:	GEDC0278.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	557836   Click image for larger version

Name:	GEDC0275.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	557837   Click image for larger version

Name:	GEDC0277.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	557838  

Last edited by Goody4; 05-17-2014 at 08:00 PM.
Goody4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.