E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-16-2014, 07:04 PM   #201
Act of God

My Ride: Beach Cruiser
Send a message via AIM to Act of God
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeemerdude View Post
I have a WICKED dental plan from werk.

I go to my twin brother (dentist) & I INSIST that he A$$-rapes my dental plan to NO end (which he most gladly) does. Our twin thoughts are,....we went to university for years,...so fvck the insurance companies,...fvck everybody....RAPE & F PILLAGE...for all the a$$hat bullsh1t WE had to LEARN in pre pharmacy & pre-dental school (H'e a pharmacist, too, before dental school.)

FVCK the WORLD.

RAPE & F ....PILLAGE

RAPE & F.....PILLAGE .

Life. Live it. Learn it.

edit: He's told me how the insurance companies a$$ fvcks him, & he knows how to bill discreetly & a$$ fvck them back. I F agree. We werked our a$$ses off in university. Time to A$$fVCK the insurance companies to get our loot BACK...exponentially.

edit: before u think I am an a$$hat (which I am), we (my twin & I) think of all the home contractors & pee-ons that RAPE & PILLAGE ...the hard-working educated average person when we need a new house built, etc. Time for pay back. Everybody rapes & pillages each other. This is how the world works. Live it. Learn it.

double-edit: $225 for a fvcking 2005 BMW E46 OIL change???? $268 for a fvcking extra BMW key? SUCK it. I'll BILL my way to get my loot back. Same as my bro'. As soon as ppl stop a$$-fvcking each other, we'll stop a$$-billing others to get our loot back, so think before you judge pharmacists, dentists, doctors, physiotherapists, etc. We'll get our LOOT back, no worries.

"You don’t burn books because they’re irrelevant. You burn books because you’re terrified that they’re not. You don’t muzzle people who have no audience. You muzzle people only when their voices are amplified far beyond your liking."
Act of God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 09:13 PM   #202
stapler12345

My Ride: Sakhir Orange M6
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thre...school.966663/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Koolaid View Post
I've never heard of a woman wanting more than she actually deserved. Never.
stapler12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 11:49 PM   #203
alphawhiskey

My Ride: Foxtrot
Went to a dentist at a lower end shop. She told me I had all these cavities that needed to be drilled immediately. I ignored her, and went to a family friend dentist (best I've had), and he said I had no cavities.

Also, he told me before that there a cavities that are so superficial and small, that with proper care, you do not need to have them drilled and filled. It's been over 8 years since he told me that about a cavity I had, and I've had zero problems and my x-rays showed zero cavities recently.

You have to find a good honest dentist, but too many of them are crooks just trying to make their porsche payments.

Dentists are essentially failed doctors, or girls that didn't want to go through medical school and settled for better hours. A lot of that stays with them throughout their life (never becoming a doctor) and they have to justify it through money and quality of life (which means billing patients more).

From my personal experience, don't go to women. They are just less skilled with their hands. Not all of them, but generally speaking.

Last edited by alphawhiskey; 07-26-2014 at 11:49 PM.
alphawhiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 11:52 PM   #204
bimmerfan08

My Ride: Phoenix Yellow M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphawhiskey View Post
Went to a dentist at a lower end shop. She told me I had all these cavities that needed to be drilled immediately. I ignored her, and went to a family friend dentist (best I've had), and he said I had no cavities.

Also, he told me before that there a cavities that are so superficial and small, that with proper care, you do not need to have them drilled and filled. It's been over 8 years since he told me that about a cavity I had, and I've had zero problems and my x-rays showed zero cavities recently.

You have to find a good honest dentist, but too many of them are crooks just trying to make their porsche payments.

Dentists are essentially failed doctors, or girls that didn't want to go through medical school and settled for better hours. A lot of that stays with them throughout their life (never becoming a doctor) and they have to justify it through money and quality of life (which means billing patients more).

From my personal experience, don't go to women. They are just less skilled with their hands. Not all of them, but generally speaking.
gotta love people's opinions
Old 07-28-2014, 09:38 AM   #205
MrWesson

My Ride: 01 330CI/09 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphawhiskey View Post

I assume by doctors you mean an MD.

To fail at something don't you have to go through or try it?

I have a few friends who are oral surgeons who have done both and they say medical school is more of a grind vs dental. Dental school is brutal the first 2 years then we get to spend 2 years in clinic working.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Not one dental student out there isn't capable or couldn't get into medical school. The GPA and testing standards are basically the same.

You of course are entitled to your opinion... You're just wrong(except about the hours).

Last edited by MrWesson; 07-28-2014 at 09:39 AM.
MrWesson is offline   Reply With Quote