Not sure what do do - E46Fanatics E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Money Matters

Money Matters
Financial, Stock, Investment etc. posts here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2015, 05:59 PM   #1
willsbma

My Ride: 99 323i
Not sure what do do

Hey guys, just wanted some opinions on what I should do with my ride. 99 with 206k on the body, I swapped the engine a little while back and it runs well, gets me to and from work no problem. The issue: I'm into this thing for thousands, it needs some work but I'm not sure if i should dump more money into it or start with something else. I don't have a ton of money saved, and I try to keep my monthly expenses to a minimum. I don't really want to pick up a monthly payment but I don't want to blow the few thousand I have in the bank on repairs. Inspection is due, prob gonna cost me 200 to get the o2's fixed. Needs a manual trans and clutch/flywheel while I'm in there. Rear shocks are blown. Rear brakes are shot. Body is in decent shape but needs about a grand to fix the dents on the passenger side. I can try to sell it but I'm not sure if i could get much considering what it needs done. Engine is set up for racing, might be able to part that out for a few thousand and sell off the black interior maybe? I don't really want the hassle of parting out the interior tho. Gimme some ideas!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

I have P.A. Soft and a 20-pin adapter. Only used it a few times but pm me if you need anything coded!
willsbma is offline   Reply With Quote