E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous
Non-BMW parts, Non-BMW for sale, motorcycles, random car parts, home electronics, cell phones, clothing, shoes, concert tickets, video games, pets and anything else you can think of!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-05-2003, 11:41 PM   #1
BmWm3PoWer03
CoMpUlsiVe ModiFiEr

My Ride: ALPINE WHITE M3
Send a message via AIM to BmWm3PoWer03
2003 yamaha r6...

sup guys yeaaaa im getting rid of my bike after taking a minor spill with it... the bike has 2,300 miles it practically brand new its already been in for service and all that stuff.. bike has scratches on the right side and by the light due to the fall i took... i bought this bike in june... it cost me 9,300 out the door... I want to get rid of it so im willing to let it go for $7000 the way it is... my loss is your gain guys no taxes,no fees, nothing $7000 out the door on a practically brand new yamaha r6.. Color is blue.. email me if your interested at bmwm3power03@aol.com

Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 12-06-2003, 09:42 AM   #2
BlueE46///m3

My Ride: 03 Silver Gray M3
Send a message via AIM to BlueE46///m3
pics?

have any pics?
BlueE46///m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2003, 03:46 PM   #3
Amil
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO

My Ride: 04 Range Rover 07 A4
Send a message via AIM to Amil Send a message via MSN to Amil Send a message via Yahoo to Amil
you're gonna pay my taxes for this?
Old 12-17-2003, 08:05 PM   #4
BmWm3PoWer03
CoMpUlsiVe ModiFiEr

Quote:
Originally posted by Black330ci
you're gonna pay my taxes for this?
huh???
Old 12-17-2003, 08:33 PM   #5
Amil
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO

My Ride: 04 Range Rover 07 A4
Send a message via AIM to Amil Send a message via MSN to Amil Send a message via Yahoo to Amil
you have to pay tax when you buy a car or motorcycle used....and you're saying "7000 out the door"
Old 12-18-2003, 10:12 AM   #6
BmWm3PoWer03
CoMpUlsiVe ModiFiEr

Quote:
Originally posted by Black330ci
you have to pay tax when you buy a car or motorcycle used....and you're saying "7000 out the door"
no you dont... bro what are you talking about... if your buying a bike from a person you save the tax.. i paid the taxes for the bike already...when i bought it brand new..
Old 12-18-2003, 01:11 PM   #7
atrinh28

My Ride: 2001 M3
Even though you paid the taxes, DMV makes you pay taxes in the state you want to re-register it in. I bought my m3 from a third person and did the tranfer of ownership to my name in CA and it cost me close to $4k! It was the tax here (8.25%) times what the car sold for-- Unless on the papers you said you gave it to the seller as a 'gift'.
atrinh28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 02:11 PM   #8
atrinh28

My Ride: 2001 M3
Even though you paid the taxes, DMV makes you pay taxes in the state you want to re-register it in. I bought my m3 from a third person and did the tranfer of ownership to my name in CA and it cost me close to $4k! It was the tax here (8.25%) times what the car sold for-- Unless on the papers you said you gave it to the seller as a 'gift'.
atrinh28 is offline   Reply With Quote