E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements

Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements
Get the latest news and announcements from the site sponsors! To ask a question please use the 'Ask a Sponsor' forum.
Click here to view all the site sponsors and see what they are offering!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-16-2003, 05:51 PM   #1
BFP, Inc.
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: S/C E39 540i
**BFP QUATRO Carbon Fiber Strut Bar Initial Buy Thread**

Fellow E46 Enthusiasts,

The new Quatro Carbon Fiber Strut Bar for the E46, as introduced earlier , will now be available in a limited initial offering of 50 units at a reduced price of $399.00. MSRP on this unit is $499.00. As illustrated below, there is a finite timeline for this buy-in, and initial deposits are required. Final delivery of the bars, as well as final payments, will be outlined in the timeline.

Please read everything below completely

Options:
-There are three color options for the endplates/connectors on this strut bar, only one of which will be available after this offering. They are: a) matte finish anodized gunmetal gray (darker), b) matte finish anodized light gray, and c) nickel plated. The nickel plating is an additional $50.00. SEE PICTURES BELOW

Cost:
-$399.00 + $10.00 shipping anywhere in the continental USA = $409.00 shipped. CA residents will be charged sales tax of 7.5%
-Nickel plating is an additional $50.00, bringing the final cost of the bar to $449.00 + $10.00 shipping. The matte anodized finishes are standard in the pricing.
-Shipping outside the continental USA is an additional $10.00

Timeline:
A deposit of $200.00 is required to participate. Deposits can be made at the time of sign up, or they can be made after sign up, until 12/26/2003. Once 50 people have signed up, no more people will be added to the list, and a waiting list will begin. Anyone who does not have their deposit in by 12/26/2003 forfeits their spot, and any people on the waiting list will take your spot.

-Final payment period: Monday, (01/06/2004) Sunday, (01/12/2004)
Final payments are due no later than midnight, January 12th.

-Shipping will begin on Monday, January 13th, 2004 in the order of initial payments received.

TO SIGN UP AND PLACE YOUR DEPOSIT:
-Send an email to quatrobar@benferperformance.com with the following information;
-message board name
-real name (first and last)
-model of vehicle
Your deposit will be due no later than 12/26/2003, and remember that bars will ship in the order of initial deposits received.

OR, visit THIS LINK TO OUR WEBSITE to signup and submit your $200.00 deposit at the same time.

OR, if you are on the signup list and do not have a Visa/MasterCard/Discover card, you can PayPal the $200.00 deposit to us at sales@benferperformance.com. If you do this, BE SURE TO INCLUDE THE ABOVE MENTIONED INFORMATION!!!

An email list will be created to update buy-in members, and updates will be posted on the boards.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS:
Email them to quatrobar@benferperformance.com or sales@benferperformance.com

PICTURES:

For more pictures, go to:

http://www.benferperformance.com/quatro/qbpixwebsmall/

http://www.benferperformance.com/quatro/oncarwebsmall/
BFP, Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 12-16-2003, 06:12 PM   #2
russ330
Mod Squad

My Ride: Motorsport III
Send a message via AIM to russ330
Question, if one were to have the bases powder coated, would that mess up anything with them, the structural integrity mainly?
Old 12-16-2003, 06:15 PM   #3
Pmmeke
modder fokker

My Ride: E46/E92M3/E60 525d
Send a message via ICQ to Pmmeke
did you fitted it to a 4 cylinder to? This is information usefull for european buyers. 4 cylinders engines are higher so normal strut bars dont fit but this one seems to be a bit higher so i was wondering.
Pmmeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 06:16 PM   #4
CantStopModding
Banned

My Ride: M3
That bar looks friggin nice....now I'm debating, should I get rid of my ACS RACING STRUT for the CF?! hmmm....
CantStopModding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 06:20 PM   #5
Pmmeke
modder fokker

My Ride: E46/E92M3/E60 525d
Send a message via ICQ to Pmmeke
ps in my opinion this is a very good deal compared to the other strut bars and damn the pictures look so sexy
Pmmeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 06:28 PM   #6
niL
is on da floor

My Ride: 2001 330i
Send a message via AIM to niL
If possible, can we pay it out in full rather than just a deposit?

2001 330i rebuilt from the salvage yard
From start to finish...
niL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 06:36 PM   #7
BFP, Inc.
Past Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by russ330
Question, if one were to have the bases powder coated, would that mess up anything with them, the structural integrity mainly?
Having the bases powdercoated yourself would be just fine in terms of structural integrity of the bar.

-Dan
Old 12-16-2003, 06:38 PM   #8
russ330
Mod Squad

That's what I wanted to know, thanks.

P.S. I should be editing this post in a few min. just as soon as the wife isn't paying too much attention.

Edit: Hee hee hee, downpayment has been sent, count me in brotha

Last edited by russ330; 12-16-2003 at 06:48 PM.
russ330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 06:42 PM   #9
He and his
name's PHIL

My Ride: is not my sig
Send a message via AIM to He and his Send a message via MSN to He and his
Quote:
Originally posted by CantStopModding
That bar looks friggin nice....now I'm debating, should I get rid of my ACS RACING STRUT for the CF?! hmmm....
U'r gonna have to wait untill after they test fit it on an M3

Drive me biach
He and his is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 06:42 PM   #10
He and his
name's PHIL

My Ride: is not my sig
Send a message via AIM to He and his Send a message via MSN to He and his
dammm this bar look PHAT

Drive me biach
He and his is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 06:46 PM   #11
Yellowmann
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?

My Ride: AA SC Y2K 323i
Send a message via AIM to Yellowmann
Just to let you all know from my reading that this price is probably for the first 50 people who deposit for the CF bar. So hurry and get your spot now. The waiting list do not get you this low introductory price.

Once A Yellowmann, Always A Yellowmann ...One Who Is Wise - Always Learn From Other People's Mistakes ...One Who Thinks That They Can Never Be Successful - Will Never Be Successful ...First You Don't Succeed - Try, Try Again ...
Yellowmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 06:50 PM   #12
BFP, Inc.
Past Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by niL
If possible, can we pay it out in full rather than just a deposit?
Absolutely! I just created a payment in full page, which will automatically put you on the list. The PAYMENT IN FULL option is here. OR, PayPal payment in full to sales@benferperformance.com. You can go to the "payment in full" page on our website to calculate your shopping cart total (don't forget to include shipping!) to PayPal us with.

Also, a note about the limit on this buy. This buy is limited to 50 participants, after which nobody else will be able to purchase the unit for this discounted price. The wait list will consist of people who have signed up, and people on the wait list will be given the opportunity to purchase for the reduced price ONLY in the event that someone on the sign-up list has dropped out.

Pmmeke, I do not believe this bar will work on a 4cyl E46 because of the height issue. Please email me pictures of your custom bar so that I can see if it even looks possible, and let me know what aftermarket bars (if any) fit.

Regards,

-Dan
Old 12-16-2003, 07:07 PM   #13
niL
is on da floor

My Ride: 2001 330i
Send a message via AIM to niL
Quote:
Originally posted by BFP, Inc.

Absolutely! I just created a payment in full page, which will automatically put you on the list. The PAYMENT IN FULL option is here. OR, PayPal payment in full to sales@benferperformance.com. You can go to the "payment in full" page on our website to calculate your shopping cart total (don't forget to include shipping!) to PayPal us with.

Also, a note about the limit on this buy. This buy is limited to 50 participants, after which nobody else will be able to purchase the unit for this discounted price. The wait list will consist of people who have signed up, and people on the wait list will be given the opportunity to purchase for the reduced price ONLY in the event that someone on the sign-up list has dropped out.

Pmmeke, I do not believe this bar will work on a 4cyl E46 because of the height issue. Please email me pictures of your custom bar so that I can see if it even looks possible, and let me know what aftermarket bars (if any) fit.

Regards,

-Dan

Thanks

2001 330i rebuilt from the salvage yard
From start to finish...
niL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 07:13 PM   #14
russ330
Mod Squad

Quote:
Originally posted by BFP, Inc.

Regards,

-Dan
Uhm... what happens if you've already done the partial payment...
Old 12-16-2003, 07:15 PM   #15
BFP, Inc.
Past Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by russ330

Uhm... what happens if you've already done the partial payment...
Then you are still added to the list in the order payment was recieved. If you sent partial payment before someone sends a full payment, it doesn't put the full payment person ahead of you. Full payment option is just for people who don't want to hassle with paying twice. It does nothing in terms of status on the list over anyone else, and the strut bars all ship according to schedule.

-Dan

P.S....

That bug wandered onto the set of our photo shoot! The large size is actually the regular size of the 6MPXL camera which was used to take the pictures (not blown up), and the pic you see was shrunk down from roughly 3620x2550 to 700x388 (roughly)

Last edited by BFP, Inc.; 12-16-2003 at 07:18 PM.
Old 12-16-2003, 07:37 PM   #16
Dinizzle

My Ride: is transforming
Send a message via AIM to Dinizzle
What is the scheduled ship date if we get in on this??
Mods:Dinan CAI and Stage II Software, Dinan Front Srut Bar, 3.46 Rear Diff, UUC EVO3 SSK, Rogue WSR, OEM Smoked Lenses, Custom OEM Euro M3 Front End, Hamann Front Spoiler, M3 Hood, 18x8.5 BBS RS-GT, OEM ///M3 Steering Wheel
Dinizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 07:38 PM   #17
BFP, Inc.
Past Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by Dinizzle
What is the scheduled ship date if we get in on this??
Quote:
-Shipping will begin on Monday, January 13th, 2004 in the order of initial payments received.
Regards,

-Dan
Old 12-16-2003, 07:51 PM   #18
ArsenalFC
Gooner 4 Life

My Ride: 2008 E92 M3
Dan is it available for the E39 540i.
Old 12-16-2003, 07:54 PM   #19
BFP, Inc.
Past Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by BMW540I
Dan is it available for the E39 540i.
I wish it was! I held the bar up to my car and unfortunately it is much too short to apply to an E39. There may be an E39 version later in the year if the demand is high enough, as this is a product for which very expensive tooling must be made.

Regards,

-Dan
Old 12-16-2003, 08:21 PM   #20
xS3x
mi casa @ technik

My Ride: 2002 330Ci
Send a message via MSN to xS3x
damn, wish i have the money now..