E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Interior

Interior
Interior BMW parts. Pedals, trim, interior panels, seats, floor mats, shift knobs, e-brake handles, steering wheels, etc...

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-18-2004, 02:32 PM   #1
Robin5

My Ride: 2003 M3 Cab
New E46 Cab Wood Trim in Arizona Sun

I purchased this for a convertible M3 but the color does not match my interior (Cinnamon). It will look great with other colors, especially Black. This is the rare Arizona Sun color, part of the BMW Individual line. Beautiful Rich High Gloss Wood. I purchased it from a dealer in the UK this past summer. Includes all parts with 4 clips (which I believe are for the rear arm rests). This should fit any E46 3-series convertible (current 3-series model, 1999 to present), but please verify this with any BMW dealer to make sure. This will NOT fit a coupe or sedan.

Price is US $550.00

I will pay for UPS Ground in U.S. And Canada, interested buyers can view in advance, I am located in Montreal, Canada.

email me at Charles@luxuryhut.com with any questions.

Larger pic at
http://www.luxuryhut.com/images/various/Arizona_1.jpg

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Arizona_1small.jpg
Views:	481
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	65916  
Robin5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-18-2004, 04:07 PM   #2
Hawk

My Ride: 330cica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin5
I purchased this for a convertible M3 but the color does not match my interior (Cinnamon). It will look great with other colors, especially Black. This is the rare Arizona Sun color, part of the BMW Individual line. Beautiful Rich High Gloss Wood. I purchased it from a dealer in the UK this past summer. Includes all parts with 4 clips (which I believe are for the rear arm rests). This should fit any E46 3-series convertible (current 3-series model, 1999 to present), but please verify this with any BMW dealer to make sure. This will NOT fit a coupe or sedan.

Price is US $550.00

I will pay for UPS Ground in U.S. And Canada, interested buyers can view in advance, I am located in Montreal, Canada.

email me at Charles@luxuryhut.com with any questions.

Larger pic at
http://www.luxuryhut.com/images/various/Arizona_1.jpgThanks.
This set "sold" on Ebay Jan 7th http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2451820530 by RobinReasearch which I assume is you. What happened to the winning bidder named "decabana"? Did he just bid the auction up for you to get more $$? Oh yeah, I WAS a bidder on this. Makes you go Hmmm?
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 04:42 PM   #3
Robin5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk
This set "sold" on Ebay Jan 7th http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2451820530 by RobinReasearch which I assume is you. What happened to the winning bidder named "decabana"? Did he just bid the auction up for you to get more $$? Oh yeah, I WAS a bidder on this. Makes you go Hmmm?
He backed out claiming he did not see it was for a Cab. If that really is the reason is anyones guess.

Check my feedback on eBay (robinresearch and luxuryhut). I do not need to bid anything up. Next time ask before insinuating something.
Old 01-18-2004, 04:42 PM   #4
hamann 330Ci

My Ride: 330Ci
Send a message via ICQ to hamann 330Ci
haha i was one of the bidders too,
but i didn't go very high at all because i forgot the ending time for the auction and didn't get to a computer in time to put in a higher bid haha
Old 01-18-2004, 07:42 PM   #5
Hawk

Quote:
He backed out claiming he did not see it was for a Cab. If that really is the reason is anyones guess.

Check my feedback on eBay (robinresearch and luxuryhut). I do not need to bid anything up. Next time ask before insinuating something.
I did ask, didn't you see the question mark at the end of the sentence? It makes me go hmmm, because you didn't leave him a negative on his feedback. I know I would if someone would have "backed out" on one of my auctions.
Old 01-18-2004, 09:16 PM   #6
Robin5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk
I did ask, didn't you see the question mark at the end of the sentence? It makes me go hmmm, because you didn't leave him a negative on his feedback. I know I would if someone would have "backed out" on one of my auctions.
You insinuated. On the Robinresearch account we start many auctions every week at $1 with no reserve. I have my reasons for this, but mainly we end up getting more by doing this. However, we have not left negative feedback in along time (you can verify this) to anyone, and we have quite a few that never complete the transaction. At least this guy responded.

Simpler to just file a non payment than risk morons that retaliate with a negative and make up a lie as to why.
Old 01-18-2004, 09:28 PM   #7
Hawk

Quote:
You insinuated. On the Robinresearch account we start many auctions every week at $1 with no reserve. I have my reasons for this, but mainly we end up getting more by doing this. However, we have not left negative feedback in along time (you can verify this) to anyone, and we have quite a few that never complete the transaction. At least this guy responded.

Simpler to just file a non payment than risk morons that retaliate with a negative and make up a lie as to why.
Well, you do have some very nice looking wood there. It could have been owned by me, hamann 330Ci, or another if your winner wouldn't have done what he did. I'm sure you'll have better results on this board.
Old 01-19-2004, 02:31 PM   #8
stahlgrau
stahlgrau

My Ride: 2000 328Ci
How much was it in the UK (if you don't mind my asking)? I'm looking to buy a set of individual trim (Birch Anthracite) but I have a feeling it's going to cost way too much. Good luck with the sale, that's definitely a nice shade of wood.
stahlgrau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 04:22 PM   #9
Robin5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stahlgrau
How much was it in the UK (if you don't mind my asking)? I'm looking to buy a set of individual trim (Birch Anthracite) but I have a feeling it's going to cost way too much. Good luck with the sale, that's definitely a nice shade of wood.
I purchased of a guy that bought if for his car but sold it before having it installed. Retail is over $1200 if it is from the individual program (not sure if Birch is part of it).

Here in Canada, it is $400 fee for individual, plus $1300 for the trim (in Canadian Dollars).

I paid $600US but got nailed with duties because he declared full value (plus about $50 in freight with UPS because I used expressservice).

I love this Arizona Sun, but just does not go with my interior.

Good Luck and make sure when you purchase from the UK that it is for a left hand drive car. I almost bought a different trim that was for the wrong side.
Old 01-30-2004, 03:28 PM   #10
Robin5

Anyone want to make me a reasonable offer ?
Old 02-01-2004, 08:58 AM   #11
bobtailer

My Ride: 330CiC
Quote:
Anyone want to make me a reasonable offer ?
Please see your PM.
bobtailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 08:24 PM   #12
Robin5

Trim is still available
Old 02-14-2004, 10:18 PM   #13
docket

My Ride: M3
Your trim

What color interior do you have? Mine is grey and I wonder if it would work?
docket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 12:09 AM   #14
Robin5

Quote:
Originally Posted by docket
What color interior do you have? Mine is grey and I wonder if it would work?
I have Cinnamon. Not sure about grey, might be to much of a contrast.