E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)

Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)
Xenon lighting, HID kits, fog lights, BMW head units, navigation, speakers, subwoofers, In Car Electronics (I.C.E.), carputers, DDEs, angle eyes, halos, LED tail lights, interior lighting, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2004, 12:36 AM   #1
Yup Yup!

My Ride: Multiple
FS: JL Audio Stealthbox & 250/1 mono amp

I purchased both a couple weeks ago. I've decided to get two 12" subs & a stronger amp instead. Don't get me wrong, these subs along w/the matching 250/1 mono amp's great but I'm use to two 12" subs (From my previous car) hitting. The Stealthbox comes pre-drilled for a coupe (Any e46 3-series) but has holes designed to fit in sedans also. The JL Audio Stealthbox sells for $400 brand new. I'm selling for $320 shipped. The JL Audio 250/1 mono amp sells for $400. I'm selling for $320 shipped. Buy both (To save me the hassle of shipping two seperate items) for $600 shipped (Both brand new sells for $800). PM or email me if you're interested. TIA!
Yup Yup! is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 02-01-2004, 02:55 AM   #2
egyptnads
Banned

My Ride: 2000 silver 323i
Send a message via AIM to egyptnads
streeteffectz sells the stealthboxes for 340 shipped brand new. would you consider lowering the price?
egyptnads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 04:16 AM   #3
Yup Yup!

Not right now as mine are in absolute mint condition. I may drop the price later on if I don't get a buyer.
Old 02-03-2004, 05:43 AM   #4
Yup Yup!

Price dropped to $300 shipped for each item: Stealthbox or amp. Buy both for $560 shipped. TIA!
Old 02-06-2004, 04:14 PM   #5
Yup Yup!

I just dropped the price to $275 shipped each or $530 shipped for both. PM or email me if you're interested. TIA!
Old 02-06-2004, 09:13 PM   #6
Yup Yup!

My price's firm so NO LOW BALL HALF MY ASKING PRICE OFFERS!!! You low ballers know who you are. I thought w/a higher end car (Read more expensive), I'd get less low ball offers then on a Honda/Acura forum (Back in the day when I sold Honda/Acura related parts)...Quite the opposite, strange...
Old 02-07-2004, 03:18 PM   #7
egyptnads
Banned

My Ride: 2000 silver 323i
Send a message via AIM to egyptnads
i call dibs
egyptnads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 04:24 AM   #8
Yup Yup!

Update:

Stealthbox's sold, I still have the amp for sale ($275 shipped)...

The JL Audio 250/1 mono amp sells for $400. I'm selling for $275 shipped. PM or email me if you're interested. TIA!
Old 02-12-2004, 04:42 AM   #9
Yup Yup!

Bump!
Old 02-12-2004, 05:48 PM   #10
Tabula Rasae

My Ride: 325xi
Send a message via AIM to Tabula Rasae
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yup Yup!
Update:

Stealthbox's sold, I still have the amp for sale ($275 shipped)...

The JL Audio 250/1 mono amp sells for $400. I'm selling for $275 shipped. PM or email me if you're interested. TIA!
We can get it for 270 on ebay, new. Free bump though.

2004 G35 Coupe
Tabula Rasae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 06:57 PM   #11
Yup Yup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabula Rasae
We can get it for 270 on ebay, new. Free bump though.
Most if not all of those amps for sale on ebay doesn't have a warranty. And if they do, it's not an authorized warranty (Store warranty). I still have the receipt. The reason I couldn't return it's b/c they only have a 7-day return policy at that store (I tried to return it on the 14th or 15th day). Thx for the bump though.
Old 02-18-2004, 02:27 AM   #12
Yup Yup!

Price drop on the amp to $250 shipped or $230 pickup. PM or email me if you're interested, thx!
Old 02-20-2004, 06:24 PM   #13
Anthony
Bimmerless

My Ride: '09 FX35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yup Yup!
My price's firm so NO LOW BALL HALF MY ASKING PRICE OFFERS!!! You low ballers know who you are. I thought w/a higher end car (Read more expensive), I'd get less low ball offers then on a Honda/Acura forum (Back in the day when I sold Honda/Acura related parts)...Quite the opposite, strange...
fools always out to jack someone or get over on a brother. no one wants to pay fair price anymore. i agree, there are some cheap bastiches on this forum. and dont flame back at me saying you guys just want a good deal. good deal means fair for both sides, not raping someone.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 11:59 PM   #14
Yup Yup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony
fools always out to jack someone or get over on a brother. no one wants to pay fair price anymore. i agree, there are some cheap bastiches on this forum. and dont flame back at me saying you guys just want a good deal. good deal means fair for both sides, not raping someone.
Old 02-26-2004, 12:49 AM   #15
Yup Yup!

Update:

Both items are sold, thx!