E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > The Tire Rack's Tire & Wheel Forum

The Tire Rack's Tire & Wheel Forum
Use this forum to discuss anything in relation to wheels to tires to offsets.
Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-27-2002, 12:35 PM   #1
2hyunhwoo

My Ride: 2001 330ci 5speed
Send a message via AIM to 2hyunhwoo
Is it possible to fit pg2 19/10 in the rear for 330ci? anyone done it?

is it possible to fit 19inch 10 pg2 in the back? just curious..
2hyunhwoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 06-27-2002, 12:43 PM   #2
drewcon
Bavarian Motor Slave

My Ride: 330ci
get your roll, roll on

everybody get your roll on
drewcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2002, 12:55 PM   #3
presario

NO!!!! You CANNOT fit a 19x10 PG2. The offset is too low. The 19x10 PG2 only comes in a 7, 5 series or M3 offset and will not fit on the rear of a e46 coupe. The reason you can fit a 19x10 PG3 is because it comes in the right offset for the E46 coupe. If you roll until there is nothing left, and then cut the inner fender and that still won't be enough. The only way to fit a 19x10 PG2 is to flare (pull the fender out) it. Danny Choe is the only person that had this done (19x9.5 M3 offset BBS LMs)

Sig by Jojo//Celsius One
presario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2002, 12:57 PM   #4
2hyunhwoo

My Ride: 2001 330ci 5speed
Send a message via AIM to 2hyunhwoo
someone told me that F1 motorsports in hollywood can do it..

They will roll the fenders and shave the inside of pg2 somehow and it will fit and will have nice dish.. i heard..
2hyunhwoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2002, 01:04 PM   #5
presario

I had my fenders rolled at F1 Motorsports. I get my stuff from them. Yes, they are good at fitting stuff but I asked them about fitting the BBS 19x9.5 rear (m3) and they told me that the offset was too aggressive. The only way to safely mount the wheel is to flare it out. You simply cann't do it by just rolling and cutting. Call them: 818) 755 9800 ask for Dave. He'll tell you the exact same thing. If you really want to do it, flaring is the only way but it is a couple thousand dollar process. Also, do you really want to shave your wheel? Sounds very dangerous to me. It'll be really hard explaining to your insurance guy why your car's wheels cracked and why you lost control. Trust me, be safe on this one. If you want a deep dish, get the HM2s.

Sig by Jojo//Celsius One
presario is offline   Reply With Quote